Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

VIRIKA: Bleeding in Love = ch.27 on pg.120 (Page 51)

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshiasushma

awesome update thanks for the pm 

thanks and your welcome Smile

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiddhiTacker

Here's You Eager Little Reader Spamming You Again For A Update LOL ROFL

I Know I Know Too Early Right?? But That's Not My Fault! Confused It's Your's!! LOL You Write So Well!! Embarrassed

EveryDay 2 Posts Until You Update Karina Ji!! LOL Wink One In The After Noon And One At Night!! ROFL LOL

UPDATE SOON!!! Wink LOL

yes yes my little spammer... will update soon Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RiddhiShetye

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

UPDATE!!! Angry Cry
You Update Like Ages Before Keany!! Cry 

ROFL ROFL ROFL 

RiddhiShetye

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ayesha--

Read dis story like after ages:P
Suprb updateHeart
im really liking d current plot very much
awww bonding of viren n riva lovely
viren is sooo caring his care is just a father how he care of her daughter
think viren r gonna fall for each other sooonTongue
eagerly waiting for next update

my mother commented Heart wohooo
feeling so happy!!!
glad you like it!!!
love ya! 
Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ayesha--

Wht d u gonna end it in 7-8 updatesStern Smile
weirdo if u do dat will slap ur ass dnt angry ur mother :/
bt if u dnt continue u owe us a new story okhhh hun n u better bBig smile

yeses mother LOL 
i will try a new story ROFL 

RiddhiShetye

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhi1994

Lovely update
Loved it
Amazing
Continue soon

thank you Big smile 
glad to see you back!!! 
RiddhiShetye Goldie
RiddhiShetye
RiddhiShetye

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kays94

UPDATE!!! Angry Cry
You Update Like Ages Before Keany!! Cry 

ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Why Are You So Damn Laughing Like A Idiot Karina!? Dead Angry I'm Serious Update Girlie! UPDATE!! LOL Wacko

Kays94

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Chapter 9

Jeevika shut the door and went inside the room to see Riva fast asleep again. She turned on the bed stand lamp light turning the rest off. She got inside the bed just stared at Riva. She strolled her hand through her hair also making sure she didn't have a fever. Riva then turned around, still in her sleep and wrapped her arm around Jeevika. Her face was closer now, and her smile was brightening up the whole room. Jeevika just thought to herself how her daughter had this million dollar smile all of a sudden. Deep down in her heart she knew what it was, but she didn't want to believe it. She didn't want to believe that it was Viren that brought this smile to her face. Not that he was not a nice guy, in fact he was the biggest help. But she knew that it was that father figure Riva cherished in her life. Jeevika lay down getting her head closer to her daughters and kissed her.  

Jeevika woke up several times throughout the night making sure her daughter was okay. Nothing ever would make a mothers heart tremble more than a sick child. When Riva woke up around 10, she could hear her mother talking on the phone outside. She tried getting out of bed, but wasn't able to. Her body was hurting badly. She just got back into bed and waited for her mom to come in. 

j - "Goodmorning, how are you feeling?"
r - "I'm not being able to get out of bed" she said slowly
j - "It's okay you don't have to. I'm making some breakfast for you. We're going to quickly eat up and then go to the hospital for a few tests"
r - "What kind of tests mom?"
j - "Just a few routine tests that you do not need to worry about" 
r - "But I'm not being able to walk even"
j - "If you can't I'll carry you okay. I'll be right back. I'll go get you something to eat" 

As Jeevika came back to the room, she sat next to Riva. She started feeding her a little by little. 

r - "I can't eat more. It hurts my stomach a lot" she said almost in tears. 
j - "Just a few more bites then no more"
r - "I can't please" 
j - "Okay, lets get you changed then come on" 

Jeevika got up and then slowly helped Riva up. She was shaking as she got out of bed but Jeevika fully supported her body. She went into the bathroom and helped her change into a fresh pair of clothes and also made sure she was warm enough as it was freezing cold outside. Jeevika grabbed her coat and scarf and then slowly walked out their apartment to find a taxi. As they got out of their building, Jeevika was able to find a taxi right away and she immediately made Riva sit inside and then followed. She told the taxi driver to go to the hospital quickly and they were able to reach in fifteen minutes. As they were entering the hospital doors, Viren ran upto Jeevika and Riva. 

v - "Hey, wait up"

Jeevika and Riva both turned around to see him. 

j - "What are you doing here?"
v - "I came to see Riva at your apartment, but you both quickly got into the taxi then I followed you two here" 

Riva started smiling and Viren looked at Jeevika still. She was loving the eye lock between the two. When she coughed, both of them stared down at her. 

v - "Shall we go inside?" he said smiling at Riva

Riva nodded yes and then Viren all of a sudden picked her up and walked inside. Anyone around them would think they were a beautiful and happy family, but it was anything but that. While Jeevika went to talk to the nurse and sign in, Viren sat down with Riva next to him. 

v - "Did you sleep well last night?" 
r - "Yeah, but I don't think mom did. Look at her. She looks like a mess" 

Viren glanced at Jeevika and noticed her tired look, but he was able to see much more that that. He could see a mother's concern on her face, and a woman with strong will power but in the current mode she was breaking by the second.

v - "We'll let your mom sleep after your tests when I drop you guys back home" 

Riva didn't know why, but someone she barely knew for a week even was taking so much care of her and her mom. She had never seen anyone help a stranger as much as he was. 

j - "We have to wait a few minutes"
r - "Mom is it going to hurt?"

Jeevika sat down on the other side of Riva... "Just a little bit and then it will go away"

Riva's face started getting red with nervousness and both Jeevika and Viren noticed that. 

v - "Hey don't get nervous. It will be over before you even know it" 
r - "But its going to hurt"
v - "For half a second only"
j - "And then you will be done, and we will get your proper medications, then no more hospitals and doctors"

Riva just breathed out while Viren and Jeevika just observed her. Her face got red again however when the nurse opened the door and called out her name. Jeevika got up and picked Riva up taking her inside. Though Viren did stand up, he didn't follow them inside thinking it was going to be too awkward. The nurse looked at him a little oddly and Viren understood that look. She must have figured that he was the father, when in fact he barely knew these two people. Within two days, two people had almost made him realize the importance of a family AGAIN. Viren just thought to himself that it was important to have someone to lean on at the end of the day. And here today, there were two broken people, Viren and Jeevika. Jeevika still had Riva though, but Viren... no one. Viren's thoughts about his past started coming again. It had been 8 years, and he he had no contact with anyone back home. Just the way Jeevika had a bitter past in LA, his was the same. 

Viren's thoughts were interrupted when the nurse came out to him. 

n - "Would you like to come in?"
v - "Uhm sure"

Viren went inside a private room where he saw Riva hooked onto different machines asleep. Jeevika was just standing next to her bedside looking at her. Viren came right behind her not touching her, but still making his presence felt in the room. 

v - "How is she?" he whispered to Jeevika
j - "She's staying strong. The doctors are doing all possible tests today, but she's fallen asleep for sometime"
v - "That's good she's getting some rest. Why don't you take a nap on the sofa? You look quite tired?" 
j - "It's okay. I don't want to be asleep when the doctor comes" 
v - "I'll wake you up don't worry"

Before she could reply, the nurse walked in. 

n - "We have to take her for some other tests. We will bring her back in the room in an hour" 
j - "Okay" 

The nurse was followed by two other people who put up the railings of Riva's bed and then slowly rolled her out the room while she was asleep. 

j - "She'll be okay right. I mean alone"
v - "She will. Want to go get some coffee?"
j - "Sure" 

The two of them walked to the cafeteria and Viren ordered two hot coffees while Jeevika sat on one table. She seemed so lost in thought that when Viren handed her a cup of coffee she kept ignoring him, unintentionally. 

v - "Jeevika, your coffee"
j - "Oh thanks"
v - "What are you thinking of?"
j - "Uhm. Viren... I've barely known you a week, and" she said not knowing how to get her point across in the best possible manner.  
v - "And you want to know how come I'm here with you and been with you constantly the past two days?" 
j - "Kind of. Besides your name and your occupation, and the fact that you're an alumni from the same University as me we don't know anything about each other but it feels..."
v - "It feels right?"
j - "Yeah"
v - "Maybe because just the way you're family is incomplete, I too have had my fair share of that feeling" 

Jeevika felt the awkward moment now. Everything had become so intense without a lot being said even. Just the way Jeevika hated talking about her past, she could tell Viren was going through a flashback of memories he didn't want to relive right now either. 

v - "Shall we go back to the room?" 
j - "Sure" she said smiling

The two of them walked back hoping to see Riva, but the room was still empty. They sat on the couch together and slowly Jeevika started falling asleep. Her head moved towards Viren's shoulder without realizing even. It was a place where she finally found some comfort! 

Heart Likes and Comments Please Heart 

Here's a longer update Smile Hope you guys are liking the way the story is progressing... do give me feedback and let me know! Thanks Heart 

Edited by Kays94 - 20 November 2013 at 2:57am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307keens94sugar01sindiyakaiswaryatcca387bcuty_pieekkdtPriyaVirikaBeryl15harshikatigerNimishrrNikShaikhkarankryslevirika-23sweet_aayushisurbhi1994Love_Familynani2630jenna_pRiddhiShetyevirikamalihakk.princessNishtha.RelanNishuMashna1406kryanfan1TeriMaaaalonelove-Haju-..Amrita..-vish-sushmakryan--Iqra--MADHU.BARUNMarziiavni_19Syed695pinky.paddalovelife.Asr-Ki-Sammillee18cuteariyasumayyah1

Go to top