Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

VIRIKA: Bleeding in Love = ch.27 on pg.120 (Page 34)

cuty_piee Groupbie
cuty_piee
cuty_piee

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Loved the bonding of jeevika and riva. Loved ur story

RiddhiShetye Goldie
RiddhiShetye
RiddhiShetye

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
UPDATE This Also!!!  Embarrassed LOL Geek

PLEASE!!! Approve
Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Chapter 6

v - "Riva, are you okay" 
r - "Wa..te...r" she stuttered
Viren helped her onto a chair, while someone went to grab water. Everyone was now gathered around Riva hoping she was okay. While Viren gave her water, one of the instructors went to find her moms contact information to inform her about her health. 
v - "Let's get her inside the nurses office till her mom comes" he said worriedly

Viren helped Riva stand up and walked her to the nurses office which was empty since it was a Saturday. No one was there, so he sat down and decided to wait until her mother came. Laying on the bed there, Riva had fallen asleep. When Viren heard the doors of the office opening, he figured it must have been her mother. He peeked out to catch a worried mother coming to her daughters rescue. Jeevika saw Viren and walked vastly towards him. She stopped outside the door, and saw her daughter on the bed. 

v - "She's fallen asleep. I think she's pretty weak right now"

Jeevika didn't say anything, she really just wanted to cry. She hated seeing the one person she loved the most in the world, in this shape. And seeing her like this repeadtly over the past few days was making it even tougher for her. Jeevika went near the bed and bent down near her daughter and slowly caressed her face. She was asleep still, so she decided to pick her up. Viren saw that, and instead walked towards the bed and politely moved Jeevika to the side picking up Riva. They walked outside the office and Jeevika tried to find a cab, but there were none coming their way. 

v - "My car is parked near here, I will drop you home" he said

Jeevika didn't deny as all she wanted now was to get her daughter home safe and sound. They walked near the car and Viren put Riva in the back seat and Jeevika sat right next to her while Viren quickly headed towards the driver seat. He remembered the apartment and quickly drove there. He found parking right near the entrance to their building and got out to open the door for Jeevika. 

v - "Here I can pick her up"
j - "It's okay I can manage"
v - "Don't worry about it" 

Viren got her out while Jeevika closed the door behind. She opened the door so they could get inside the apartment soon. After getting inside the apartment she walked in front of Viren and he followed her to the room where he placed Riva on the bed. He and Jeevika both at the same time covered her up with a blanket and Jeevika ran outside to get the thermometer to check her fever. Viren just waited there, not wanting to leave seeing Jeevika very worried. Jeevika  placed the thermometer in her mouth and held it for a minute till she saw her fever was quite high. 

v - "We can take her to the hospital if you like. I mean since she's not getting better"
j - "I'm going to give her her antibiotics right now and wait till night. The doctor was gonna call today regarding her blood reports"
v - "Is there anything else I could do"
j - "no, thanks a lot for all your help" she said getting up from the bed
v - "Okay, I'll leave now. Let me know if you need anything"

As he was about to leave, the both of them heard Riva coughing. They turned around and Jeevika quickly sat next to her. 

j - "Are you okay Riva? How are you feeling? Does your head hurt"

She didn't say anything, but instead just placed her head on her moms chest and cried softly. 

j - "What's the matter" she said touching her face. 

She didn't say anything, but kept squinting and crying. Her pain was to such an extent, that unknowingly Jeevika started tearing up. Viren kneeled down near the two of them and rubbed Riva's back. She moved and suddenly hugged Viren and lay her head on his shoulder. He felt some instant connection to her and she did too. No wonder she started getting quiet within a couple of minutes. He stood there just like that knowing she was feeling a little better now. As she became silent now, Viren sat on the bed with her and Jeevika handed her the medicine and a glass of water. She carefully placed the medicine inside her mouth, while Viren took the glass of water and helped her drink it. 

j - "Let's go back to sleep" she said trying to get her to lay down. 

She moved and lay down, but held Viren's hand not letting him leave her side. He looked at her sulking face and sat right next to her, just like she wished her father would have done!  

Heart Likes and Comments Please Heart 
                                     A Virikalicious Index by Kays94

Edited by Kays94 - 11 September 2013 at 3:55pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

favdakpriya0307teerakshakeens94ginabieberradhika95Kaiswaryatccuty_pieekkdtBeryl15shimer55PriyaVirikasrinuvirikaharshikatigerKryanian08NimishrrNikShaikhkarankrysleneemaneemaWara082007drishti112PEACE4LifekottappadyMehakGerakk.princessRiddhiShetyenani2630Love_Familysurbhi1994jenna_promanticgurl070NishuMTeriMaaaaloneloveashna1406-vish-sushmakryan..Amrita..--Iqra--Marzii-Pj--Latty-pinky.paddaZehra.avni_19-NightDreamer-millee18cuteariya

TeriMaaa IF-Dazzler
TeriMaaa
TeriMaaa

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Bh 

unBh ROFL

wel first thing first ..PartyParty
yo man m the first .. PartyParty
ohh balle balle PartyParty
oh shwa shawa PartyParty
feels like i got first position  ROFL

nd now the update ..
do i need to say it was extremely awesome ?? ohkay ohkay if u say so .. KEENU JI THE UPDATE WAS EXTREMELY AWESOME 

my fav part : the last riva nd viren part tht was soo emotional .. i really felt bad fr riva .

there are many things still nt revealed in this story like abt jeevikas husband .. rivas illness 
i want u to reveal thm soon coz i cant wait more ,,

more over .. hats off to u .. the way u explained the feelings of each nd every character .. 
ohh god u seriously are a mind bobling writer LOL

continue soon 
cant wait 
nd sorry fr the late UNBh LOL

Edited by candyVirika - 15 September 2013 at 10:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AANGEL143

PEACE4Life Senior Member
PEACE4Life
PEACE4Life

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Damn second to comment