Edited by sumayyah1 - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
oh my god so sad
I m literally in tears
poor virika
I hope they catch the animal
Brilliant!
That was the most amazing writing I've ever read! (Not the rape part)
But the details and writing were just unbelieveable
Excellent job K!
Hope Jeevika gets better
I can't imagine such a sweet girl to get raped
Anyway update soon!
And thanks for the PM
Please just update soon. I've got tears in my eyes

Aww!! So, so well written Kays! Loved it! <3
The beginning gave me shivers.. The pain was incomprehensible. You handled the situation extremely well. Meera is a life saver..and Viren it hurt me to see how much he was affected but his reaction made me so proud! That is exactly what she needed..he's such a great support. Thanks for the PM!
Woahh!! I don't know what to say :s
It was SO emotional 
I was kinda scared when Nikhil took her to the motel :p
But I'm speechless for this update..it was that good
Anyways continue soon
Thanks for the PM
reallyy wmotional update!!!! :'( :'(  Poor Jeevika got raped!!! :'(
i hope she gets back normal from this trauma soon and i really hope Viren to stand with her alwyss!!!!

keeppp continuinggg.. eager to read moreee!!
shit 
this update scared me 
it was good 
well written 
nice efforts 
loved it 
brilliant work 
continue soon please 
really excited for next update 
appreciate your hard work

<<33<3 <3<<3
K
A
   R
    I
   N
A
    D
        i
<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3
The update was amazing, i really love how the stroy has taken a different phase, its scary but its natural... Now world these things do happen and to make a story seems real by putting this stage was good! I did not want jeevika to be raped by that idiot but what can we do, future does not tell us what will happen next and it was same for jeevika , i had hoped that jeevika would be saved by viren but destinity did not want this to happen, but after this situation, m feeling that virika's bond will be more n more stronger and the case will be on jeevika's favor. Although the idiot has ran away after doing such a shameful thing. He will be caught and send to jail for sure... Well jail is really small punishment for him. Jeevika had done so much for him and also she never wanted her daughter to hate his dad, but after all what all that idiot did , no dauggter will love his dad, or even she will never say dad anymore! I just hope riva does not know what happend or else she would be breakdown. Its a critical momment for riva and also jeevika. But i know that Viren will help the to recover very soon! He will make jeevika stand up and raise her voice (Halla Bol) ... And she will be cured ver very soon, these things are always mental tortured and heart broken but wen u have someone to talk or let them feel what ur feeling it does make them slightly better. And which jeevika has wid viren.. Her trust on him and she nows she will never loose viren ...
I hope they get marry soon! But firstly lets take that idiot out... And i hope riva gets better...
The update was
Superbb
Spledid
Awesome
Mindblowing
Scary
Crying
Tortured
Caring viren
Good lawyer
Wonderful
Amazing
Out of the world
Outstanding
Mindblasting...
Fantastic
Sorry di , ran out of words...
The updates awesome, although it had a raped part but it make me more stronger and confident that viren will cure his wife very very soon and let her forget about all the bisbehave happen wid her... And virika will also punish that idiot and soon he will be in jail! And riva will be cured well to... When virika is here wid her daughter she does not need to be afraid.. Just hopping virika will tell viren her feelings but i bet our viren will know it.. And jeevika will feel blessed ...
Cant wait to read more n more...
Update sooon didi...,
Thank u for pming me everytime and sorry for commenting and liking superbb late... I hope i will be on track after ib... Muwhahh
Tc
v ...
Update soon but wid no hurries will wait for sure... And thnk u for writing such a wondeful story...
Mising virika a lot but after reading ur updates it makes me fresh! Specially this part reminds me Halla Bol... Raise up and stand ur voice which virika will do hopefully...
Love u di...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys please comment and read stories the writers work really really hard for making us read it.. If they want they could stop it but they wont.. Bcoz the trust us.. So pls pls read, than click LIKE button & and then please give a COMMENT.. Pls pls pls... I beg u everyone...
Karina!!!

I Have No Words To Describe How Phenomenal Update It Is! It's Something Which Lies Beyond Any Appreciation! Even You're Most Amazing Reader Might Fall Off His Seat Finding Words To Express His View Regarding This Update! This Is So Exceptionally Written Well!! Every Single Bit Of Is, Is So Galvanizing! The Feelings That Arouse Are Beyond Manifesting Them.

I'm Just Running Out Of Words! I'm Already Perplexed After Reading It!!

Take Care!
Keep Writing More!
Love You Loads!

PS ~ Sorry For Being A Jerk Always! For Either Not Commenting, Or Commenting But Very Short!