Never the time & place & the loved one together(OS - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
It was different but beautifully written Jenny ðŸ˜³
loved it to the core...
keep writing !

he didn't keep his promise but she come to him to meet him even when she is not in life but in spirit... so painful,,,, so as he said i'm ready,,,, what it means he is with her now..??? do reply what was in your mind while writing it,,,,

loved the OS

write more like this,,,, youe writing always shows the pure love between ArHi,,,, A LATE SPRING and LOST IN YOUR EYES and THE IMPENETRABLE HEART... each and every Fiction and OS are so beautifully written
This was like creepy...and i will ask you only as you are a physician which disease is arnav suffering from is it schizophrenia...

Apart from the aforementioned bakwas written by me  i have to say that this was extremely beautiful, everyone of us have a few childhood friends and many of us drift apart from them because of different reasons- changing houses, transfer of parents or some other and each of us i am sure have memories of those lovely friends, though those memories may be faint.

I have tears in my eyes while writing this comment in memory of three of my best childhood friends. I am not in contact with them. I do not even know where they are. But whenever i feel low those three faces come in front of my eyes and faint memories of the mischief we did and the mud castles we built come back to me, with a hope that we would meet some day.

Though in the time of social networking it is easy to get in touch these days but alas my bad luck.

A beautiful written story which touched the very core of my heart and took me back the memory lane.

Though true love never ends

Edited by dhakkanmaster - 10 years ago
Originally posted by kondhili

Jen you wrote a new story...😲

Yeh kab hua? kaise hua? aur hame kissine bataya nahi...

Mera res let me read and come back to this...RES

Hey Liza...it was just an impulsive write up...wrote in late in the night..😊
Originally posted by incandescent

Wow Jenny. That was beautiful.

I am sad and happy at the same time. Sad because they both left this world and happy because they were together in the end...even though their togetherness is beyond what is perceived as reality.

Arnav and Khushi are eternal lovers and their love transcends the boundaries of life and death. He may have had feelings for Lavanya and it hurt him to see her with his brother and he felt betrayed. But his one true love was Khushi and ultimately he found his solace in her.

Very intriguing. 

PS: Had to read it for the second time because I kept thinking why the scent of lilies...it took me a while to understand that. 

Hey...thanks for your wonderful, insightful comment..and I'm glad you understood the significance of lilies. Called flowers of death by Keats, they are used very often in funerals. But on the other hand, their association with Easter makes them a symbol of rebirth too..:)

Originally posted by shree10

Jenny what came over you??

That was sweet before last para. It turned spooky.. then!

Hey Shree, I was just in a mood for a spooky love story ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by chaitali12

So i find khushi dead here? No doubt u wrote it very nicely. .amazing really. . But this is the 4th os i'm reading today where either arnav or khushi is dead. . Wat a day! ! !

Wow really? Early Halloween ? ðŸ˜†
Beautiful and soulful story.

Thanks.
A different one indeed.. I didnt know it wud end like that.. But feel good that there is a universe where they both are together.. 
Originally posted by 1chilly

One thing I am not too sure about here, Jen, did Arnav also die in this story.

Khushi came to his aid beczuse she loved him and he was upset as his love was marrying his brother. 
But did he die too? Since in the end his parents are looking at his picture and discussing him I got this impression. Could be wrong.

It was different. All stories cannot end happily, as happily ever afters are rare in real life.
Beautiful story. I liked it.

Yes he did, Charu. Thanks for your appreciative comment :)