Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

WAAIFE HAM KISKI TARAF HAIN???

JsparrowJ IF-Rockerz
JsparrowJ
JsparrowJ

Joined: 18 January 2013
Posts: 7851

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
GOOD QUESTION

SIKKY wife nahi waaiffe kehta hai but jocker ne question accha pucha 

SO GUYS HAM KISKI TARAF HAIN???Shocked

RISHBALA FAN WILL SAY R.K.Smile

SULBALA FAN WILL SAY SULTANSmile

AND MADHUBALA FAN WILL SAY ??????Ouch

well i an RISHBALA fan but still i don't know mai kiski taraf hu bcoz THIS TIME SULTAN IS RIGHT ANd R.K. IS WRONG. Pta ni kyu but aaj kal sultan kee emtry hote hai muh se nikalta hai AA GAYA HERO welll hero toh R.K. he hai and madhu ka pati bhi but this time sultan sahi hai whatever he is saying is truth MADHU SULTAN ke kabi nahi ho sakti aur honi b nahi chahiye but

SULTAN DESERVE TO BE KUNDRA AND R.K.'S BROTHER

SO I LOVE YOU R.K. BUT CAN'T HATE SULTAN

WHAT ABOUT YOU??????

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Joined: 03 November 2010
Posts: 19282

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
gandi naali ka keeda doesn't deserve anything. 
and how do you know he's "telling the truth" did he come and tell you this himself ? that fool is on a wild goose chase to prove to the world what an utter idiot he is. the only thing he has to go by are the words of a drunkard and a madwoman, but for this genius even that's enough proof evidently. i hope for the sake of bhai fans that he's doing all this because of his cheap intentions to eye RK's Biwi because otherwise this man has got to be the stupidest character etched out in history. what a laughing stock. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Wahyas.SoulMates.aanchal_csree.gattususan7ennishet..sairat..

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Joined: 10 January 2013
Posts: 17060

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Sultan deserves to be a Kundra? Why? Coz he lost Madhu? Toh ab bheekh mein Kundra name hi de do? Kyon?

Those who support terrorists and gangsters will support Sullu, there is no confusion here. Now, being a Sultan fan, you wish to support him, then go ahead. No one stopping you. But please don't claim to be a Rishbala fan. You're not! LOL

Sultan was Sikky 2 in yesterday's episode. His lines were not impressive nor was his acting. Sorry, my opinion. I'm entitled to it, India is still a democracy.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoulMates.sree.gattuDushtDanaf.susan7..sairat..

JsparrowJ IF-Rockerz
JsparrowJ
JsparrowJ

Joined: 18 January 2013
Posts: 7851

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

gandi naali ka keeda doesn't deserve anything. 
and how do you know he's "telling the truth" did he come and tell you this himself ? that fool is on a wild goose chase to prove to the world what an utter idiot he is. the only thing he has to go by are the words of a drunkard and a madwoman, but for this genius even that's enough proof evidently. i hope for the sake of bhai fans that he's doing all this because of his cheap intentions to eye RK's Biwi because otherwise this man has got to be the stupidest character etched out in history. what a laughing stock. 
WELL he doesn't came to tell me but from promo and all it seems that he is telling truth well MAI B CHAHTI HU KE THAT CRAP REMAINS AWAY FROM RISHBALA BUT jo dikhta hai wo hai and jo dikhta nahi hai wo shayad baad main ho ????  well hope u would be right
JsparrowJ IF-Rockerz
JsparrowJ
JsparrowJ

Joined: 18 January 2013
Posts: 7851

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

Sultan deserves to be a Kundra? Why? Coz he lost Madhu? Toh ab bheekh mein Kundra name hi de do? Kyon?

Those who support terrorists and gangsters will support Sullu, there is no confusion here. Now, being a Sultan fan, you wish to support him, then go ahead. No one stopping you. But please don't claim to be a Rishbala fan. You're not! LOL

Sultan was Sikky 2 in yesterday's episode. His lines were not impressive nor was his acting. Sorry, my opinion. I'm entitled to it, India is still a democracy.

DUDE calm down AND PLEASE I AM RISHBALA FAN AND THAT IS FOR SURE IF YOU SEE MAH PREVIOUS TOPICS YOU WOULD BE CLEAR ABOUT THAT... AND I CAN NEVER BE THAT EVIL EYED FAN... WELL HOPE THIS ALL IS FAKE AND SULTAN FAKE TOO. WELL BEING INDIAN U HAVE RIGHT TO SPEECH AND SAME DO I .. HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT AND I WOULD BE PROOFFED TO BE WRONG BEST OF LUCK
-SmexyGhost- IF-Sizzlerz
-SmexyGhost-
-SmexyGhost-

Joined: 25 September 2012
Posts: 10391

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
I love sikki & His NONSENSE dialogues  LOL
Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 14874

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Jab Sultan ka entry hota hai, mera muh se nikalta hai, Aa gaya ZeroTongue reply to you @tm
ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Joined: 10 January 2013
Posts: 17060

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gautamakki



DUDE calm down AND PLEASE I AM RISHBALA FAN AND THAT IS FOR SURE IF YOU SEE MAH PREVIOUS TOPICS YOU WOULD BE CLEAR ABOUT THAT... AND I CAN NEVER BE THAT EVIL EYED FAN... WELL HOPE THIS ALL IS FAKE AND SULTAN FAKE TOO. WELL BEING INDIAN U HAVE RIGHT TO SPEECH AND SAME DO I .. HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT AND I WOULD BE PROOFFED TO BE WRONG BEST OF LUCK


1. Using all caps is against forum rules; informing you as I see you're a newbie. Hope not  a MID.
2. You had a doubt, so I replied. Doesn't mean you have to be what I say or accept my opinion. For me siding with a gangster is never an option. I see no proof that he is MK's son. Heard somewhere that a marriage or a secret marriage isn't legal until there are 3 witnesses who can be produced as proof. So there goes this secret wedding claim and this paternity claim into the gutter as Rashid is the sole "supposed" witness to this strange and secret marriage.

3. And I have no problem with you ... feel free to ship anyone. If you're supporting Rishbala, then we are on the same side. No problem. Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DushtDanaf.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
band toh bajegi per kiski...

Author: bestlover   Replies: 8   Views: 758

bestlover 8 758 13 March 2013 at 7:23pm by DushtDanaf.
TEDA HAIN(OR YET TO B) PAR SOLID HAIN

Author: bhanu_rekhag   Replies: 4   Views: 725

bhanu_rekhag 4 725 28 February 2013 at 12:31am by bhanu_rekhag
Aisa laag raha hain,RK ke rachaya gaya JAAL hain

Author: prodipto18   Replies: 3   Views: 777

prodipto18 3 777 18 February 2013 at 9:51am by prodipto18
NEWS 24 ek taraf gharwali ek taraf baharwali

2 3 4 5

Author: ...RamonaG....   Replies: 38   Views: 3324

...RamonaG.... 38 3324 05 October 2012 at 6:46am by carisma2
Kuch toh baaki hain !! kya baaki hain !!;P

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: itsRitzi   Replies: 58   Views: 4966

itsRitzi 58 4966 20 September 2012 at 12:20am by itsRitzi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index