spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
happyiest, luckyiest and best day for me
aaa still cant beleive i meet nishal .aaa😳
 firstly we enter the set ,it was raining heavily ,aaa still made it to nia room
nia is truely a gem,when we entered her make up room
we were full wet because of rains,she got worried ,kese aye yaha.why did u guys do that and i was kinda shivering,toh fir she just touched me and was like
wait,i will ordered coffee u all will feel warmth,i said u r ajaan of these show toh ,she said she has given her jaan to these show,we asked manvi before marriage or manvi after marriage toh she clearly said before marriage specially with kids kids ke saath rehne me bahut maza ata tha. .. then dam she is such acutie pie and her expressions i told her ,ur expression r so cute .. was sitting exactly in front of nia so hum dono ne bahut baatein ki and she was looking at me only and chatting evrything .hehe
then i said about 2 to 3 scenes recently i luved of manvi .. one was when she came to know jeevi cant be pregnent ..it was so real ,and she was like yaa that was good
she said she doesnt like rona dhona at all , . so lucky to see nia in three saree one day itself ..orange . .but i luved green one and even she liked it

coming to kushal

hayeee i found him to be genuine of all.. set wale were not allowing us to meet kushal as his iv was going on toh nia herself ne bheja ek ladke ko hamare saath to meet kushal .when we entered his make up room ,so raha tha .hehe . and we entered his smile hayeee .he gave us chair ,,and i was exact in front of him ,. he really luved mug we gave him red color and even ganesh idol .. .and he smiled then..just then he had a scene and had to go ,so we went out but my umbrella was left in his room ..lol lol ..i was like ab kya .but sse immideiately he came out of his room a .with m umbrella in his hand ..and gave me back .then after shoot we went to meet him ..and i asked about upcoming projects toh he said "lets see na", .i said we will miss virat ,,then i said do connect with fans even after show ,i am on vc ,tweeter  ,everywere and lastly i said keep smiling ,toh he gave me wide smile ,eeeks and even asked for winks .

Edited by spreadingsmile - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vgaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats πŸ˜Š  Waiting for pics...
Mannia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats πŸ‘ when u meat them?nd do u know which scene they r shooting?
preethi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats πŸ˜Š lucky u
spreadingsmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannia

Congrats πŸ‘ when u meat them?nd do u know which scene they r shooting?

yaa virman scene ,manvi talking about baby
see  my another post hereπŸ˜›
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3642396
raju_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thank chaitu for sharing ur experience
.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lucky u chaituu !!! this is really wow :D<3 Congrats :D
Edited by .Yamin. - 10 years ago
spreadingsmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Yamin.

lucky u chaituu !!! this is really wow :D<3 Congrats :D

thnk u πŸ€—
Rose_Tandon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats πŸ˜Š  Waiting for pics...
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awh, sounds like a great fun! Glad you got to meet them ❀️ Coming to NiShal, they are so sweet and genuine... love them SO much ❀️