Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Joke? Indian Marriages and Legal System DTWrng pg7 (Page 3)

Huma- IF-Sizzlerz
Huma-
Huma-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by punirashakti

Originally posted by Huma-

Originally posted by style14

REAL? After all the non sense shown in PR its a bit late to ask for some thing "REAL".

Forcing someone to marry you by blackmail
Carryout non sense "TYAAG"s which are of no good to anyone
Showing two girls pregnant with same man's child
Swapping Babies with complete disregard to their Medical Profession
Men having no say in any matter and woman emotionally blackmailing to get their way

All of this is shown just for ENTERTAINMENT and not to preach youngsters. Its a daily soap.

ok let dem go n den do dere entertainment work...der own way...y u all altime forces dem manyways...arvi reunite n use excuses baby pari...LOL

we demand Arvi coz for us Arvi is entertainment entertainment n entertainment Big smile

arvi entertainment for ur not others...so don demand only watch pr de way dey show LOLLOL bcs as u said its a fictional show LOLLOL

Dont demand who the hell r u to stop me ?

n Me se I mean ''MAJORITY''  and u can see dat MAJORITY  think Arvi is entertainment so Cvs reuniting thm !

Edited by Huma- - 26 June 2013 at 1:47am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..AshaNegiFansoniiyaaJShivaathya.Nikki.prityy89ashfaque2012style14

style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
@punirashakti

My comment was regarding two points which the Topic maker has mentioned. First about the serial not being "REAL" and secondly about what kind of message it is sending to youngsters.

By the tone of your replies to me and emotions used, I assume that you have not commented for a healthy discussion but was only meant for mocking and instigating fights between fan groups. So I would rather stop here.

Have a good day.

PS: I would appreciate you not bringing in my friends in-between conversations.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvta..PlayfulKiss..AshaNegiFansoniiyaaJShivaathyaameiliaprityy89Huma-peachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

ShaktifanSwati IF-Rockerz
ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abeera66

Originally posted by arshi_arvi

CVs are actually trying to redeem themselves.They are trying to end the forceful marriages, which were only based on a deal or a baby. Now they are going to show us a pavitra wedding for once by reuniting the two lost lovers and the parents of a 2 month old baby girl.

Exactly.. by Showing Ovi arjun divorce they wanna teach lesson to all youngsters that forceful marriges never works... and in the End True Love Always Wins.

ok bt also cvs show...punir separated without der legal divorce n den dey want to shw arvi reunite illegaly...without punir divorce...dey again show arvi is illegal alltime...LOL...illeagal work ke siya kuchhh bhi nahi karte...LOLLOLLOL...n dey show arvi married after arovi divorce...it shoud be illegal marriage...LOL

Even PuNir marriage base was not Strong she married him just for his baby  and well what will happen in future how they gonna reunite arvi that idk cos im not in touch with any actor or anybody from cvs LOL so im gonna wait n watch Tongue

its so sad u not knw any actor n also u not related cvs... isme main kuch nahi kar sakti...LOLLOLLOL

n yes punir marriage base on illegal child sek bt den wen time pass...der relation going strong u knw very well...yeh alag baat hai ki tumlog accept nahi karte ho...LOLLOL
onir not doubt on purvi arjun...he never ask n creat any issue for der chupa chupi meeting...he altime support dem...Big smile

i agree their relation going strong but as friends Purvi still love Arjun n yeh tu onir babu ne bhi maan liya ab aap log bhi maan lo LOL

oh as friend ha...so y purvi fill to much hurt wen she knw abt shalini is onir's wife n den broke dwn ha...n also y she keep questioning to onir in market ha...plz shake ur head 1st n get reality check...den rply me...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged

REAL? After all the non sense shown in PR its a bit late to ask for some thing "REAL".

Forcing someone to marry you by blackmail
Carryout non sense "TYAAG"s which are of no good to anyone
Showing two girls pregnant with same man's child
Swapping Babies with complete disregard to their Medical Profession
Men having no say in any matter and woman emotionally blackmailing to get their way

All of this is shown just for ENTERTAINMENT and not to preach youngsters. Its a daily soap.

ok let dem go n den do dere entertainment work...der own way...y u all altime forces dem manyways...arvi reunite n use excuses baby pari...LOL

we demand Arvi coz for us Arvi is entertainment entertainment n entertainment Big smile

arvi entertainment for ur not others...so don demand only watch pr de way dey show LOLLOL bcs as u said its a fictional show LOLLOL

Dont demand who the hell r u to stop me ?

n Me se I mean ''MAJORITY''  and u can see dat MAJORITY  think Arvi is entertainment so Cvs reuniting thm !

oopppsss tera gussa...LOL dar gaiii main...baba...

well I knw online majority jo trp main kabhi nahi badal sakti...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

tv show depend on trp not online majority fans followiggg...

Mango peoples never accepted wify ditch grt jeevansaathi for spineless lover...LOLLOLLOLLOL
ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged

@punirashakti

My comment was regarding two points which the Topic maker has mentioned. First about the serial not being "REAL" and secondly about what kind of message it is sending to youngsters.

By the tone of your replies to me and emotions used, I assume that you have not commented for a healthy discussion but was only meant for mocking and instigating fights between fan groups. So I would rather stop here.

Have a good day.

PS: I would appreciate you not bringing in my friends in-between conversations.

plz show me wer I mock  n bashin u n others ha...plz get life buddy...

m also here for healthy debate on morality not any craziness...Big smile
seeker304 Newbie
seeker304
seeker304

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
It tells us that these forced marriages don't work. Ovi should have understood Arjun did not want to marry her and that is why this marriage failed. She understands this now. Like DK said, relationships are based on acceptance, not compromise and that is just what Arjun did for Purvi.

Also, CVs are telling us to know your spouse's past. If Purvi knew everything, this BS would not have gotten past her. She should have known who his parents are so she can confront them.

I can't believe it that Onir too is so unselfish. All this time, he never strayed from his true self. He is and always will be who Purvi and we all thought we was.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtasoniiyaaprityy89pallavi25ashfaque2012

ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
yes arovi mariage is a deal and purvi maried onir for d baby. Bt at d end bth r married and whatever it b marriage cn never becme a joke. Marriage is a marriage. Ye koi gudde gudiyon ka khel nahi jo aaj chaha to khela aur pan bhar gaya to chod diya. Arovi divorce is ok. Bt then punir should also divorce. Nw when if they reunite arvi widout punir divorce then it wil be a shame on cvs as they dnt knw indian legal system. Nw if onir wil ask purvi divorce then automaticaly purvi wil get to knw onir's sacrifice and and aftr dis also arvi reunite and i m sory cvs u hv totaly gone crazy showin dis crap as it no one wil b able to see purvi leaving her husband even after knownin the truth
K.Ahm IF-Rockerz
K.Ahm
K.Ahm

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Well now that we are so much into morality brigade then isn't it the actual reality the youngsters are facing. 
Marrying for the sake of their parents or property or other thing and then when they think its not working they go for divorce.
I have seen two divorces in my town both in the span of one year after their marriage. So its a good thing to show that what the consequences are of such marriages. 
As for purvi and doc I would prefer a legal divorce before ArVi can unite because I want ArVi union legally without any loops. 

But at the end of the day its a show and one must watch it as a show and not link it or relate it to real life. I am loving all the "jeeja saali" encounter when in real life I would have disliked it. ArVi interests me so I want them even if illegally because I dont wear a morality scarf when watching a damn tv drama. If tv ko reality samajhne lage toh lag gayi life ki.

Edited by foodlover- - 26 June 2013 at 5:37am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtasoniiyaaJShivaathya.Nikki.prityy89Huma-peachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012style14

Go to top