Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: style14

@punirashakti

My comment was regarding two points which the Topic maker has mentioned. First about the serial not being "REAL" and secondly about what kind of message it is sending to youngsters.

By the tone of your replies to me and emotions used, I assume that you have not commented for a healthy discussion but was only meant for mocking and instigating fights between fan groups. So I would rather stop here.

Have a good day.

PS: I would appreciate you not bringing in my friends in-between conversations.

plz show me wer I mock  n bashin u n others ha...plz get life buddy...

m also here for healthy debate on morality not any craziness...😃
seeker304 thumbnail
It tells us that these forced marriages don't work. Ovi should have understood Arjun did not want to marry her and that is why this marriage failed. She understands this now. Like DK said, relationships are based on acceptance, not compromise and that is just what Arjun did for Purvi.

Also, CVs are telling us to know your spouse's past. If Purvi knew everything, this BS would not have gotten past her. She should have known who his parents are so she can confront them.

I can't believe it that Onir too is so unselfish. All this time, he never strayed from his true self. He is and always will be who Purvi and we all thought we was.
ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes arovi mariage is a deal and purvi maried onir for d baby. Bt at d end bth r married and whatever it b marriage cn never becme a joke. Marriage is a marriage. Ye koi gudde gudiyon ka khel nahi jo aaj chaha to khela aur pan bhar gaya to chod diya. Arovi divorce is ok. Bt then punir should also divorce. Nw when if they reunite arvi widout punir divorce then it wil be a shame on cvs as they dnt knw indian legal system. Nw if onir wil ask purvi divorce then automaticaly purvi wil get to knw onir's sacrifice and and aftr dis also arvi reunite and i m sory cvs u hv totaly gone crazy showin dis crap as it no one wil b able to see purvi leaving her husband even after knownin the truth
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Well now that we are so much into morality brigade then isn't it the actual reality the youngsters are facing. 
Marrying for the sake of their parents or property or other thing and then when they think its not working they go for divorce.
I have seen two divorces in my town both in the span of one year after their marriage. So its a good thing to show that what the consequences are of such marriages. 
As for purvi and doc I would prefer a legal divorce before ArVi can unite because I want ArVi union legally without any loops. 

But at the end of the day its a show and one must watch it as a show and not link it or relate it to real life. I am loving all the "jeeja saali" encounter when in real life I would have disliked it. ArVi interests me so I want them even if illegally because I dont wear a morality scarf when watching a damn tv drama. If tv ko reality samajhne lage toh lag gayi life ki.
Edited by foodlover- - 10 years ago
prityy89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
cv's r trying to say

forced/deal marriage cant work

marriage should b built on trust and love ,not by stealing other's fiancee

any relationship cant sustain only vid love not adjustments

evil can take d lead but cant win 😃

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prityy89

cv's r trying to say

forced/deal marriage cant work

marriage should b built on trust and love ,not by stealing other's fiancee

any relationship cant sustain only vid love not adjustments

evil can take d lead but cant win 😃

Agree with U Pritty.
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Oh really?? So what the heck were CVS trying to prove by showing forceful marriage between OVI and Arjun??? 

Don't care now.. CVS need to RIP apart Purvi and ONIR and OVI shld be in depression for what she has done as a lesson to everyone that you cannot win LOVE, you need to EARN it!!!

ARVI TOGETHER FOREVER!!! Once they are divorced and Arvi are together then we don't give two hoots to this show!!
-adorabubbles- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arjun Purvi. <3Edited by KrYanVirIka - 10 years ago
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
..Edited by ashvikluverrr - 10 years ago
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
When cv's showed Arjun and Ovi's deal wali marriage..and Purvi and Onir's compromise wali marriage...they were sending right message to all the viewers...eh ?Edited by ashvikluverrr - 10 years ago