Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: prityy89

cv's r trying to say

forced/deal marriage cant work

marriage should b built on trust and love ,not by stealing other's fiancee

any relationship cant sustain only vid love not adjustments

evil can take d lead but cant win 😃

1) red:  purvi stealing ova's fianc 1st ok...I knw she not knw anything abt arjun ovi bt wen she knw so y can she tk back herself...

2) blue: any relationship not sustain only love...relation also required adjustments n compromise too...

3) brouwn: yes evil tk d lead bt cant win...I deffo telling u arovi n punir not separated...der marriage definatly win in dis bad circustances bcs marriage is not joke 😃

ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Originally posted by: preranaapar

OMG lots of Pravachan is dere in dis Post bt who cares About Suger Factory Doc Babu and Kamwali Bai  O

We jst want Arvi reuniun by hook or by crook...

Arvi forever...

Punir Arovi forever ...jst wait n watch...👍🏼
ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashvikluverrr

When cv's showed Arjun and Ovi's deal wali marriage..and Purvi and Onir's compromise wali marriage...they were sending right message to all the viewers...eh ?

ovi offer deal to purvi bcs she want her love n also her childhood friend...bt what did purvi n arjun ha...y dey accepted...in dis matter ovi has falt so also arjun purvi also majorly falty...baby...

plz don call punir marriage is compromise marriage...dis marriage is purely base on trust respects loyalty honesty understanding n love too...😃
ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Purvi Onir marriage can be voided or annulled very easily, even divorce wont be required, according to Hindu Marriage Act. 

Because 1) they didnt consummate the marriage
2) Purvi was pregnant with someone else's child at the time of marriage.

This is from Hindu Marriage Act:

Any marriage can be voidable and may be annulled on the following grounds: the marriage has not been consummated due to impotency, contravention of the valid consent, mental illness condition specified in Section 5, or that the respondent at the time of the marriage was pregnant by someone other than the petitioner.

Reported to...for insulting our indian marriage institute n law too...

Edited by punirashakti - 10 years ago
ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Originally posted by: machar13

To add, the fact ovi and Arjun married was a joke in the first place that set off all the subsequent mistakes. For once, a reality that shd have happened is finally happening. And I am well over 30 and do not think that ovi wanting divorce sends a wrong message. Even mahaan  onir gets that and is supportive of that. Who wants to be in a loveless marriage just because society says so. It is better to be all alone than be in a situation like that. 

I think the cvs are finally on board with the fact it is not a joke and trying to fix their mistake 

In Arovi marriage arjun not happy so y he tk his marriage next level...y he not divorce after marriage...1stly y he marry with ovi...y he always beginggg for once chance for continuing marriage with ovi...tell y y y y ???????//////

In punir marriage c onir knw purvi very well...he never tk advantage...he always support purvi each an every bad good circustances...he never complain n demand in punir relationship...he gv space to purvi alltime...also he making friendship with arjun on maturity...n nw also he sacrifize his whole life for purvi n baby pari bcs he knw what is marriage n what is imp of spouses n der happynes...which unfortunately arjun not...

arjun is fail man in love n also marriage too n yes fail also a good human being tooo
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: determination

You're welcome.

In real court evidentiary value given to the words of a witness matters a lot. So, Onir's claim that he did not know about Purvi's pregnancy could be proved wrong very easily. You asked "Purvi was pregnant, how can Purvi prove otherwise?" The answer is simple. The oral evidence given by Arjun (remember Onir sharing his innermost feelings with his ex-best buddy Arjun), Manav and other family members would establish Purvi's claim (provided that Purvi really wanted to prove that Onir knew about the pregnancy).

Now, considering the fact that the family members also lie in favour of Onir's claim of ignorance, still Onir's friend from Kolkata, Soumya da (the servant at the Dutta place), the gynaec who treated Purvi in Mumbai (Purvi told her that Onir accepted her with the knowledge that she was carrying someone else's baby), mutual acquaintances can prove the truth of Onir's knowlege. Onir had claimed to all and sundry that he was eagerly waiting for his baby's arrival in this world and since till date Onir and Purvi have not consummated their marriage, so the direct conclusion would be that Onir knew that Purvi was pregnant with someone else's baby.

I would like to thank you for sharing such a wonderful real life incident of women empowerment. In India, I believe, it is still rare to find women raising their voices against oppression. Especially married women show reluctance to protest against the torture meted out to them by their husbands and in laws. You'll be perhaps shocked to know (or maybe not) that majority of these women are highly educated and well placed in life, coming from the so called upper strata of society. They silently shed tears and accept the bullying as their fate. I think this girl showed tremendous courage by revolting against the injustice.

I have read a lot of posts made by you, so, if I'am not wrong you're a Bong. Being a fellow Bong I hope the woman you're talking about is from Bengal (as you stated that she lived in your neighbourhood). If yes, I'd say, she makes me feel extra proud because of her deeds.

However, are you sure that she got an annulment and not a divorce? Because if it was an annulment then I'm sure the woman showed her husband to be impotent or she might have proved her case using other provisions of the law.

Going by whatever you've narrated of the story, I think she got a divorce(she has valid grounds to seek the same) and used the term annulment interchangeably.

Whatever the case I applaud her courage and wisdom. I also appreciate your effort in telling us about her brave attempt.

Lastly, a big thank you for taking my earlier post so positively and bothering to reply. Very nice of you to do so.

You are most welcome! 😊
Onir knew about the baby and told everyone he was waiting for the baby eagerly. But did he tell them he knew about the baby at the time of the marriage? That is the deciding point, isnt it? 
Knowledge about the child at the time of marriage, not after. That can be grounds for the annulment, Onir can say I only came to know after the marriage that she was expecting someone else's child. 
Im sorry I dont remember what Shambhu Kaka said in Kolkata but what Purvi said to the gynae is her version of the story which she cannot prove in court. There was no witness when she told Onir she was pregnant before they got married.
In any case, since Onir himself wants to free Purvi from the marriage, it will be very easy for him to get an annulment on the grounds of non consummation. Even a divorce could be speeded up on those grounds. 😊
I hope the CVs do show some sort or legal proceedings by Onir, either divorce or annulment otherwise he would still be married to Purvi. 
Yes, the case I was talking abt was in Kolkata a long time ago...I think 20 yrs back... and the girl belonged to an affluent family herself and also married into a well-off family where she suffered terribly for more than a year. It may have been a case of impotence because of which she got an annulment. 

Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago
vasu_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: determination

You're welcome.

In real court evidentiary value given to the words of a witness matters a lot. So, Onir's claim that he did not know about Purvi's pregnancy could be proved wrong very easily. You asked "Purvi was pregnant, how can Purvi prove otherwise?" The answer is simple. The oral evidence given by Arjun (remember Onir sharing his innermost feelings with his ex-best buddy Arjun), Manav and other family members would establish Purvi's claim (provided that Purvi really wanted to prove that Onir knew about the pregnancy).

Now, considering the fact that the family members also lie in favour of Onir's claim of ignorance, still Onir's friend from Kolkata, Soumya da (the servant at the Dutta place), the gynaec who treated Purvi in Mumbai (Purvi told her that Onir accepted her with the knowledge that she was carrying someone else's baby), mutual acquaintances can prove the truth of Onir's knowlege. Onir had claimed to all and sundry that he was eagerly waiting for his baby's arrival in this world and since till date Onir and Purvi have not consummated their marriage, so the direct conclusion would be that Onir knew that Purvi was pregnant with someone else's baby.

I would like to thank you for sharing such a wonderful real life incident of women empowerment. In India, I believe, it is still rare to find women raising their voices against oppression. Especially married women show reluctance to protest against the torture meted out to them by their husbands and in laws. You'll be perhaps shocked to know (or maybe not) that majority of these women are highly educated and well placed in life, coming from the so called upper strata of society. They silently shed tears and accept the bullying as their fate. I think this girl showed tremendous courage by revolting against the injustice.

I have read a lot of posts made by you, so, if I'am not wrong you're a Bong. Being a fellow Bong I hope the woman you're talking about is from Bengal (as you stated that she lived in your neighbourhood). If yes, I'd say, she makes me feel extra proud because of her deeds.

However, are you sure that she got an annulment and not a divorce? Because if it was an annulment then I'm sure the woman showed her husband to be impotent or she might have proved her case using other provisions of the law.

Going by whatever you've narrated of the story, I think she got a divorce(she has valid grounds to seek the same) and used the term annulment interchangeably.

Whatever the case I applaud her courage and wisdom. I also appreciate your effort in telling us about her brave attempt.

Lastly, a big thank you for taking my earlier post so positively and bothering to reply. Very nice of you to do so.

@Determination, I will not comment on the points you have highlighted as I am not expert on the legal matters but I definitely want to salute you for your politeness in putting forth your points and the considerate tone when you are refuting counter-claims. This is definitely an example to be followed in this forum. So, thank you.👏
vasu_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: punirashakti

Reported to...for insulting our indian marriage institute n law too...

I am sorry, am puzzled - what was insulting in the above post? 
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arjun-Ovi marriage too was a Joke...
AjinkyaSaw thumbnail

Balaji serials were always a CRAP!!!!. Starts off with good note and then starts dragging with non-senses story line and multiple marraiges.