Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

India-Forums

Have u quitted DKNSK? (Page 2)

Poll Question: How many of u have left d show after madhav's death?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [46.15%]
35 [53.85%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Momrin IF-Rockerz
Momrin
Momrin

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Yes i quit..if they gonna show that madhav's child is alive and aradhya live a happy life with her and madhavs child..struggling as a single mother then may b i would continue..but they gonna unit aru with that doctor for sure thats why i totally lost my interest..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Har_cutedollJniISHRA83rtms

Lovlyfairy_ Senior Member
Lovlyfairy_
Lovlyfairy_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
No...I'm watching khoobsurat only for somya right fm the beginning. For me, it doesn't matter who is going, who is coming... I ll watch khoobsurat till somya in the show..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

navyalover

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Momrin

Yes i quit..if they gonna show that madhav's child is alive and aradhya live a happy life with her and madhavs child..struggling as a single mother then may b i would continue..but they gonna unit aru with that doctor for sure thats why i totally lost my interest..
exactly.madhav/ RJ ehsaas is the soul of this show.nw they hv given the RJ part to Aradhya n ehsaas part to someoneelse child.its ridiculous.this story suckDeadcv's hv lost it completely.seeing aradhya as an RJ only highlighted the beauty,charm,magic of Madhav/Ehsaas/Rohit. The void created by Rohit''s absence  was prominent in the scene.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Har_cutedollMomrinarunima_LUITcjs369

Har_cutedoll Senior Member
Har_cutedoll
Har_cutedoll

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
when is this show going off air?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princessglorycjs369pallavi25

rahullsharma Senior Member
rahullsharma
rahullsharma

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajalloveiu

No...I'm watching khoobsurat only for somya right fm the beginning. For me, it doesn't matter who is going, who is coming... I ll watch khoobsurat till somya in the show..
agree me too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

navyaloverLovlyfairy_

nandinidavid96 IF-Sizzlerz
nandinidavid96
nandinidavid96

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
I have left the show last Friday itself after watching the precap. This was supposed to be a love story which is gone with the wind after madhav's death. There are far better shows with strong story line on women ewpowerment and re-marriage than DKNSK so I'm done with this crap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Har_cutedollprincessgloryJniISHRA83cjs369pallavi25

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

Originally posted by Momrin

exactly.madhav/ RJ ehsaas is the soul of this show.nw they hv given the RJ part to Aradhya n ehsaas part to someoneelse child.its ridiculous.this story suckDeadcv's hv lost it completely.seeing aradhya as an RJ only highlighted the beauty,charm,magic of Madhav/Ehsaas/Rohit. The void created by Rohit''s absence  was prominent in the scene.

loved your post...Smile

I thought after the confession , the Cvs would rectify  the mistakes they commited by swap, Daadi drama. I hoped madhav and Aaru will rediscover each other , again  fall in love without any ring master dadi directing things. thier bonding would grow and they would show how a couple who are so different;  build their marriage gradually with tiny steps through love, care , understanding. ( most of the top daily shows dont close down after the couple are united...check the current shows )

They wanted to show the remarriage track they could have waited 3- 4 weeks more. Including the confession, Maadhav and aaru had only 10 episodes of togetherness.

Extremely insensitive of the cvs to rush things up. They were in a hurry to end the relationship.

Rohit /Madhav would be missed. Dunno how death tracks bring Trps. It may happen for KSBKBT, Uttaran, Bidaai . But what is the need to copy that...Confused

Edited by arunima_LUIT - 27 June 2013 at 6:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Har_cutedollpallavi25

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
 It would have been great to watch aradhya bringing up Madhav's child as a single mother . But its too insensitive to show this suspense drama about the real identity of the child ..ughhh. Both Father and the child were dead the same day. Creatives you guys seriously need some medicines.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Har_cutedollprincessgloryrtmscjs369pallavi25

Go to top