Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

APAT#142 Everythin Ur,Everythin Im Nt;Light n Dark (Page 55)

.Chashmish. IF-Sizzlerz
.Chashmish.
.Chashmish.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..mandy..

Rosh it's one of the best movie I saw in days n no ur not alone. Apparently Shreya's sis n her friends didn't like it either LOL no it didn't bore me even one bit. It's close to reality. One my friends fell for a girl like tat n she broke his heart too Dead
Areee I know , definately many people fall in love and end up broken hearted , I have seen emotional atyachaar LOL but here it all went a lil overboard LOL I still don't get it , if he knew he was gonna attacked in rally then why did he went , just because she said , that's crazy ! LOL

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Rosh the character was complex. It's not easy to understand. He loved her to the point of destruction.
.Chashmish. IF-Sizzlerz
.Chashmish.
.Chashmish.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Rosh the character was complex. It's not easy to understand. He loved her to the point of destruction.
Ha ! I know that and that's what I didn't like . I have never liked this insanity wala love , that's why was never interested in aashiqui 2 . LOL I hate sad ending Manu di Ouch and also zoya  seemed kinda villian to me LOL stupid girl , she gave  so many wrong signals to kundan  , any one would misunderstand Wink
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Rosh it's abt understanding characters. Everything in life isn't black n white. Zoya was selfish n she used Kundan to her advantage w/o realising the consequences she might have to face if her cover was blown up. Kundan loved her insanely n he revealed the truth not coz he wanted to spite her or take revenge but coz he was angry n hurt. He would never have done tat if he knew the fate Jasjeet would meet. Zoya's anger is justified but not her actions. At the end of the day if Jasjeet died it was coz of her not Kundan.
.Chashmish. IF-Sizzlerz
.Chashmish.
.Chashmish.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Rosh it's abt understanding characters. Everything in life isn't black n white. Zoya was selfish n she used Kundan to her advantage w/o realising the consequences she might have to face if her cover was blown up. Kundan loved her insanely n he revealed the truth not coz he wanted to spite her or take revenge but coz he was angry n hurt. He would never have done tat if he knew the fate Jasjeet would meet. Zoya's anger is justified but not her actions. At the end of the day if Jasjeet died it was coz of her not Kundan.
I know zoya was selfish and that's why didn't like her . I have never liked the selfish people's . I loved the part where kundan revealed the truth , the hurt on his face was clearly written Embarrassed I liked kundan and jasjeet but hated sonam Dead for me it was story of destructive love ! At end she goes to jail and he dies , I hate such kinda ending Sleepy but even of he would have been alive I wouldn't like him with zoya Approve I really felt bad for that other girl crazy behind kundan . Oh boy kundan left her on day of wedding , ,how heartbreaking must that be Ouch
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Yes Rosh n ppl r not good like parvati n tulsi in real life. They r twisted n to be frank situations make a person selfish.
bookworm-ALS-- IF-Stunnerz
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Creative Head Chloe Ferns said on twitter it would be her dream come true if PKYEK would come back and its the best show she has ever worked on :)
bookworm-ALS-- IF-Stunnerz
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
You know Mandy I was having this feeling u wud like it thats why I told Rosh yesterday not to tell you anything :P

Go to top