APAT#142 Everythin Ur,Everythin Im Nt;Light n Dark - Page 82

Posted: 10 years ago
For one some r way too young n some of my mature readers will feel uncomfortable  Hell I was feeling uneasy too but my penchant for making things appear realistic for the story made me write this crap 😭 I shall see. Maybe I will scratch tat part n post. Or not post at all
you got to be kidding me mandy..no one is a kid here..each and every person u call a kid was in the DP thread..giving...updates...i am sure they wont be uncomfortable...just post it please...
Originally posted by --peehu--

rosh i cant post this...this is too bad..trust me...this is completely different what i actually wanted it to be...there is no story..no connection..everything is looking disconnected..

How do I convince u now , I m pretty bad at convincing ðŸ˜† all I know is its gonna be faboulous and I m eager to read it and u better post it 
Peehu I havent been to DP thread but all I know is tat it crossed all lines of vulgarity in the forum 😆 The thing is I am not too comfy posting it here  coz I havent written any such thing till now 😭
shreya won't be up tonight I think...she has gone in some party with her family...

you got to be kidding me mandy..no one is a kid here..each and every person u call a kid was in the DP thread..giving...updates...i am sure they wont be uncomfortable...just post it please...
Hey I wasn't at DP 😆 but still I agree with u ! I fear there are any kid here , those kids themselves wrote such  bold scenes or atleast enjoy them the most  ðŸ˜†
Edited by Mohit-deewani - 10 years ago
@mandy...there is always a first time mandy..so just post it please...i request you..please...i have never said so many please in a single day, that i am saying you...atleast uske liye toh post it ðŸ˜†

@juhi..damn...she was here till 8 or something when she disappeared achanak se...anyway..i have left a pm..

@mandy...there is always a first time mandy..so just post it please...i request you..please...i have never said so many please in a single day, that i am saying you...atleast uske liye toh post it ðŸ˜†

@juhi..damn...she was here till 8 or something when she disappeared achanak se...anyway..i have left a pm..
are actually she was in and out...I too was talking to her on msg...
Peehu I cant do this  Y on earth did I write it now? 😭 I cant 😭 I know how embarassed I felt reading Aysha's hot updates. Did I just write one?  No. I cant post it.
should i post it on your behalf mandy? and i am serious about it...