medha99

Siggy of the week :.Siham.

Avi of the week
:.Siham.

Icon of the week :.Siham.

Rating of the week  : Priyamvada

Winner prizes - .Siham.

New banner - Priyamvada

The person who gave a name to this News-Letter-.Siham.

Edited by .nightqueen - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

This week starts with the last week confusion of three copies of Juju. Jia tells Jeannie that since she has made three copies it will take thrice as much time for the copies to vanish. Juju is furious. Priya and Vela are very happy and they come to office with their copy of Vicky. C1 of Vicky reaches the office and starts working. Jeannie sends him to doctors cabin. Jia sends C1 and C2 to doctor's cabin too. Doctor faints and ROFL conversation between Doctor and Chatur Ji. Then all of them go home and the 3 copies vanish. The next day, it is raining and Jeannie wants to do rain dance with Juju and there is a funny scene since Vicky is πŸ˜‘. Then Vicky n Jia go home leaving Jeannie with Priya doing the work. It rains very heavily and the city is flooded, so Boss tells Priya and Jeannie to stay in the office only with Doctor and Chhabri. Boss and Vela are going home and their car gets stuck so they go to Vicky's house to sleep. Durga Bhabhi and Chatur Ji also come home. Jia cooks something for them and all of them go to sleep - Boss in the Guest Room and Vela, Jia, Chatur and Durga Bhabhi in the hall. Jia can't go to sleep on the sofa so she goes inside her book house. Jeannie can't sleep in Vicky's room so she goes to sleep in her bottle. Priya wakes up n sees that Jeannie is not there. SHe calls up Boss and he sees that Jia is also not there. Then Vicky says that Jia n Jeannie love each other very much so Jia went to see Jeannie in office and Jeannie came to see Jia at home. Then that problems is sorted out. Everybody goes out since rain has reduced and Vicky and Jeannie are alone at home. They dance in the rain on Hume joh bhagayiyo . The next morning Jeannie goes inside her bottle to look up a recipe and Juju comes into the kitchen. He is doing some work and absent-mindedly puts Jeannie's bottle into the fridge πŸ˜†. Poor Jeannie is left in the fridge freezing. 
Precap - Jeannie is trying all methods to keep warm but fails.

We had some really good funny moments during the week. The best scene of the week is one where all three copies of Vicky land up in Doc's cabin.πŸ˜†
Jeannie sends one Vicky using her magic to Doctor's cabin and Jia sends other two as well to the same place so that Boss, Priya can not see the copies of Vicky.πŸ˜†

Poor Doc is shattered and his mind is jammed seeing three Vicky's in there. 🀣

The next scene was definitely one where Jeannie, Jia leave their respective places after they are struck due to rain. ⭐️

The others Boss, Chatur who are sheltering in Vicky's house, Priya who is trapped with Jeannie in office raise an alarm when the duo vanish. πŸ˜†But smart juju makes up a story of how caring Jia and Jeannu are.. Jia left for office and Jeannuu is out for her sister! Wah Juju smartie pie πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

This week 's best dressed character is Jeannie , she was

looking stunning in the pink saree .😳

Chatur Ji and Doctor Doctor simply rocked this week!!! The scene where Doctor Doctor sees the three copies of Vicky is so funny. The three copies have such a hilarious conversation. He acts so realistically about getting scared... And then Chatur Ji entered and it became to much for my sides. He poked Doctor Doctor and shouted in his ears and then said 'Gondogol hai' .🀣

This weeks dialogue is  "Chup ho jao warna hum tum ko
gayab kardega " sade by Durga bhabhi , she said it in a very
funny way when Chatur babu was talking about Jeannie and
Gia s disappearance .

Entry by JAJfan_Inshifan :

It is raining very heavily 😲 non stop

Entry by medha99 :

Jeannie closed inside the bottle!!!😲 It was so scary!!! Jeannie was shivering in the fridge... What will happen to my poor Jeannie😭?

Keep reading...

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nyc
Dr.Fear thumbnail

Jeannie n Teekhi Mirchi in Office together were so funny to watch. Jeannie speaks so funny n gets so angry with Priya. And she praised Priya's dress n then turned around n πŸ€’ πŸ˜†. It was fun to watch the two together. And Jeannie wanted to kill Priya but had to speak nicely with her πŸ˜†.

I am captioning it " Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai "

'Haaye Haaye majboori'

This was undoubtedly the song of the week!!! Jeannie's moves were more than perfect n Juju even though angry almost danced...πŸ˜†

This week's 'Siggy of the week' goes to .nightqueen πŸ˜†

This was her Siggy

Here is your prize made by .Siham.

https://i.imgur.com/UCWaU44.jpg

This week's 'Avi of the week' goes to .nightqueen πŸ˜†

This was her Avi

This week's 'Icon of the week' goes to .nightqueen 🀣

This was her icon

This week was awesome, specially the precap in the end. πŸ˜ƒWe had some good funny moments and suspence, drama. A good week of JAJ.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Over all rating is 7/10.

β­οΈ/10

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congrats siham sis..
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for second nl

Edited by JAJfan_Inshifan - 10 years ago