naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4eicg7vFJa4[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4eicg7vFJa4

She totally overshadowed Farhan in this  Wohooo
Edited by nadaanmasakalli - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
OMG BEAUTIFUL!!! Sonam is on a roll! 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Oh I loveddd this!

So this is when Milkha comes back after being in the army/winning? He's reminiscing what the pind used to be like...and what Sonam used to be like..his relationship with her..

I'm intrigued about Sonam's part in this film. Farhan seems to have an affair with an Australian lady too. ...I wonder if he cheats on Sonam or she has been married off to someone else when he has that affair later?...

I just watched again..can't get over it...SONAM!! Oh my goddd! She's finally living upto the potential I knew she had in her..

Does Rakeysh Mehra GET Sonam or what? ...aww that scene where she throws water on Farhan is TOO adorable!
Edited by chocolover89 - 10 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^^ guess d affair with the angrez lady is in his initial days before meeting sonam.
All d songs in this album r good! Bit under rated though!
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ This is such a Beautiful song .. 
Love the picturization of this song ... 😳
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
During the entire video, I just stared at Sonam. Damn, that smile. ❤️ Can't wait for this one!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@choco she's most comfortable working with ROM she said she'll do a ROM film even if it's only a sec long passing shot  & mehra is such a fanboy  he really admires her a lot and understands her and gets the best out of her 
gilmores thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bella27

^^ guess d affair with the angrez lady is in his initial days before meeting sonam.
All d songs in this album r good! Bit under rated though!

Oh I thought it was after because I thought he met her when he became an athlete..and met Sonam before he joined the army. Not sure though.
gilmores thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

@choco she's most comfortable working with ROM she said she'll do a ROM film even if it's only a sec long passing shot  & mehra is such a fanboy  he really admires her a lot and understands her and gets the best out of her 

Yeah they definitely have a mutual admiration society going on.. its sweet ho she says she only did the film for him..He brings out the best in her really..shows her with a lot of love... Pre-Raanjhanaa, I always thought Delhi 6 was her best. Rai also gets her really well I think looking at their bonding/videos...and the reviews.

b.sandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG Sonam totally over shadown Farhan, and I loved Farhan in the trailer...having watched Raanjhana today (her finest performance so far) and now this...i am so glad that i've kept watching her since saawariya...hopefully she keeps picking movies and roles that interest her and not look for mainstream roles or box office streamlined roles...

i am going to watch that promo  again...