India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Why do we need a love story in Veera?

Dloves1D Senior Member
Dloves1D
Dloves1D

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
I have been reading a lot of reviews about the love story track in Veera. Some of us want this NiRa love track to develop and gradually transform into marriage. Heart Some of us don't want this to happen as it is a story about two little kids, a story of bro-sis relationship, and not about elders.

All of you are right in your own ways. According to me, I think we need a love story for a few reasons.

Firstly, ever since Mr. Sampooran left the home, there has always been a miserable life for Ratan. She has faced a lot of troubles, all alone. Nihal's entry in her life has helped her to lessen her burden and troubles also.
 Thumbs Up
It would be interesting to see how their relationship grows into love, and eventually a second marriage, and that too while the two kids are young. Although a leap of a few months or a few years is acceptable provided the kids remain the same (Bhavesh and Harshita).

Secondly, the two kids have been craving for their father. Infact, Veera has never seen or felt her father's love and care. In Nihal, she, and now even Ranvi, have got a father-figure. So, it would again be really interesting to see how the two kid's accept Nihal as their new father.
Star

Also, with NiRa marriage, two more people will be affected, and YOU ALL KNOW WHO!
Yes, guessed it right!
Bansuri and Kartar!
LOL
That would be an interesting sequence to see the two of them getting jealous with NiRa's relationship. Kartar's evil intentions will also not get fulfilled in that way and therefore, Gurpreet will have an easier life.

And who knows, if Nihal becomes a bridge between Ratan and Veera and bring them closer by changing Ratan's point of view!

I hope CVs write an interesting story for future tracks and do not bring the leap so early!

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

arvignsan-gohemrajeedocGkdlovermugzzzjshree_ramnikkipunjmmm1095AbhiAni-Cinderella-terribletwistdimple288Priya901Rainbowcatxorusha4003-sakshi-Princess_123Bharti_kTOTAL-ROMANTICRamsha..misty85

dimple288 Goldie
dimple288
dimple288

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Good post. I agree 
Ratan has suffered enough. Hope she gets all the happiness which she truly deserves 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkipunjDloves1DTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dloves1D Senior Member
Dloves1D
Dloves1D

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dimple288

Good post. I agree 
Ratan has suffered enough. Hope she gets all the happiness which she truly deserves 

Thanks..Smile
Exactly, I hope it happens soon.

Edited by Veera_Fan - 26 June 2013 at 12:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Very good post dear..i would love to see Ratan falling in love once again ..she deserves all the happiness...n my  Veerakdi..n Ranvi..  a father's love that only Nihal can bring..becoz he's very fond of kidz.. love their bonding a lot ...<3 whatever may b Nihal's mystery that doesn't take way his love towards kids..:))

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDloves1D-Cinderella-rusha4003TOTAL-ROMANTICmisty85

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
wow WHAT A BEAUTIFUL POST & VERY MUCH REQUIRED..!! I totally agree with you & you have said every point of importance of this Nihal & Ratan track..!! And what is the  harm in having a love story even if it is a childrens story & eventually it will be shown that a child will grow & so also Veera & Ranvi & their bond..!! Love is Eternal & Omni present in many ways..so its not at all fair to say since its a brother sister story there should not be a love story ..I dont find it logical to say ..as we have seen many stories which has main theme of sisters love but they also show other relations related to brother & sister also..!! And most importantly it will be so boring to see only a Bro sis love..it will be one track..This subtle yet passionate love deep inside Nihal & Ratan is making this show so beautiful & Awesome..!! I am highly impressed with Kapil Nirmal & Sneha's acting prowess..Brilliant..!!ClapClapDay Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeedocjshree_ramDloves1DAbhiAni-Cinderella-rusha4003Bharti_kmisty85

catalan Senior Member
catalan
catalan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Excellent post. All Nihal / ratan fans want this to happen. As you said, there can be "n"number of issues and problems which could be shown in the story instead of leap and subsequent romance  by different actors for veera / ravi/ gunjan and baldev,. most of us may quit if this family ( Nihal , ratan, ranvi and veera) with present actors get replaced due to leap. I wish Vs listen to us and do not disturb this team that lives the characters . 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramnikkipunjDloves1D-Cinderella-rusha4003Bharti_kTOTAL-ROMANTIC

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
NIce post... I completely agree with you. CVs should explore this aspects in detail before taking a leap... after leap you don't have much to do with the story... & from my past experience of shows which took leap I could say that leap has never been good for any show... some leaps can be good... but the one which CVs are planning for veera is too big... & after that veera will be like any ordinary show on tv... if the show takes a leap then actors like Sneha, Kapil & Shagufta will be wasted completely...

jshree_ramDloves1D-Cinderella-rusha4003Bharti_kTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

NIce post... I completely agree with you. CVs should explore this aspects in detail before taking a leap... after leap you don't have much to do with the story... & from my past experience of shows which took leap I could say that leap has never been good for any show... some leaps can be good... but the one which CVs are planning for veera is too big... & after that veera will be like any ordinary show on tv... if the show takes a leap then actors like Sneha, Kapil & Shagufta will be wasted completely...

Exactly mamta..we have witnessed such popular shows suffering after leap.. people who rattached to kidz..will never accept the replace ones..n the leads get sidelined..can't see talented actors sneha Kaps r being wasted...sirf  teaneger's k parents ban k rahenge..i don't want that to happen. 

Edited by Bharti_k - 26 June 2013 at 9:20am

rajeedocjshree_ramDloves1D-Cinderella-rusha4003TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top