Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayur Love Never Looses#4 Note/Pg-100 (Page 86)

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Love Never Looses

Part 74

They switched on the light and whisper's in her ear,"Happy Birthday To You'".She wriggle a bit'when he hold her up in his arms'he was none other than Mayank and woman was Nupur'who then again followed up Mr. and Mrs.Sharma'She opened her eyes found her parent's and grandparent's standing their and her being in arms of her father'she asked in her sleepy voice,"Kya hua Dadda'".Mayank said while kissing her cheek,"Happy Birthday My Shona'".

Realizing that today its her birthday she smiles to him and replied ,"Thank you Dadda'".Nupur too come and giving a kiss to her she said,"Happy Birthday  My Darling.. aaj meri Shriya poore 4 years ki ho gayi hain'".

Later than she being showered with lots of love and huggies and kisses from her parent's , Grandparent's and also on phone by her chachu-mausi and doctor chahu-and mausi'.She was very happy today not because it was her birthday but also that her father was the first one to wish her'which he had dreamed that one day He'll be first to wish and today she did come true leaving no boundries of happiness to arrive at her feet.

In morning Mayank and Nupur take her temple to get the blessing of god and also to thank him for giving an angel in their life'At evening their was party in their house where everyone was celeberating Shriya's birthday'Nupur was making Shriya ready in her white barbie doll frok making her to look not less than a princess'Mayank came t her to take a glance of his daughter before taking her downstairs'he was completely blown seeing a beautiful angel standing infront of him..in real sense she was looking like a fairy 'she went upto her kneeled down holding her hands he said while kissing them,"Today My angel is looking like a real angel'".She smiled to him and replied,"Thank you Dadda'".He hugged her and said,"I love you my Darling'".Taking her hands'Mayank and Nupur made her lead to downstairs where her friends and their family waiting for her'

A huge cake was brought for her mouth was huge open she asked in disbelieve tone,"Ye kya mere liye hain Mamma..".Nupur smiled to her and said closing her  mouth,"Haan shona ye aapke liye hain'".She hugged her mother said,"Aww..thank you Mamma'I love you'".Nupur said breaking the hug and kissing her cheek,"I love you too'". She closed her eyes wished something to God and than blown the candles off..everyone clapped she cut the cake and feed the first to Mayank followed by Nupur and than her Dadu-Dadi and Nanu-Nani.Elders blessed her to have a happy and properous life'

Just than Mayank came and asked her to close her eyes..she did as he said and than after few seconds asked her to open them as soon she opened she was flaggbustered..in front was standing her bicycle'she was damm happy'she jumped in happiness and hugged Mayank and asked,"Dadda ye mere liye'".He nodded his head agreement to which she jumped again and hugged him saying,"Thank you so much Dadda..".Mayank smiled seeing how much happy is his daughter'seeing her new bicycle'

Everyone got busy with serving dinner to guest Mayank was chatting with few of his collegues and also with Samrat and Benji..wjile Nupur was busy herself with ladies' group'It seems elders have taken their own group and were discussing their own topics leaving children together to enjoy their own time'.

The children have made a round group carrying plates andwere sitting around and chatting'when one of her friend Jiya asked her,"Shriya tumhe kya mila Balday (birthday) per..".Shriya said,"Mujhe na mere Dadda ne bahut badi si cycle di hain'".Everyone mouth was hung open that she got cycle'Aanvi said,"Shriya'chachu to tujhse bahut pyar kerte hain vo tere liye Cycle le ker aaye..".Shriya showing her teeth ,"Haan mein jaanti hoon'".Her another friend Aaria said,"Pata hain meri mummy kehti hain ki hume humare daddy bahut pyaar kerte hain isilye vo humari saari wishes poori ker dete hain'mein bhi apne Daddy se bahut pyar kerti hoon'aur jab vo mere liye koi bhi naya toy laati hoon to thank you k saath saath to mein unko I Love you keh deti hoon'mere Daddy bhi mujhe kehte hain'..".

Shriya asked in a little confusion,"Dadda se to mein apne bahut pyal klti hoon per I Love you ki kya zarurat hain'".

Lavya,"Ale'meli mamma kehti hain..ki hum jab kishi se pyal kalte hain to kabhi kabhi hume unhe I Love bhi kehna chahiye jese hum thank you bolte hain jab vo koi nayi gift laate hain humare liye'".

Aanvi,"Haan..tune bilkul sahi kahan..mein bhi apne Daddy ko I Love you bolti hoon jab bhi mere liye kuch naya gift laate hain ya fil jab vo bhi mujhe pyal se I Love you kehte hain aur mele cheek pel kiss kalte hain'".

Her all friends were chatting randomly how much their father had brought different gifts to them..but somewhere they had left an unknown mark on her thought..her thoughts were stops at a point when her friends discussed about saying I Love you to their father'she recalled her every moment with Mayank everytime she had said I missed you Dadda..but had never said I Love You Dadda'she don't know but she felt bad for not saying  I Love you to her father'and if recalls again her father must have said nuumber of that how much he loved him'she felt bad for him that she didn't ever had said how much she loves him though she loves him but never ever had said from her mouth'hearing her friends discussion she realized that she should say I Love you to her father..to let him know that how much she loves him..he also used to say that he loves her..than why can't she'!!!

She thinks a lot'when her chain if thoughts were broken by Aanvi she asked her,"Hey Shriya kya soch rahi hoon..".She shrugged her thoughts and said,"Nahi yaar kuch bhi nahi soch rahe'".They went up and played few games set up by Mayank and Nupur'everyone enjoyed a lot'and Shriya apart from enjoying she saw her mother and father seeing how much happy they are..then she realizes that she used to I Love you to her mother but never had said these words to her father'she internally took a determination to give a big surprise to her father saying those words to her'

The party was over and everyone went back to their home'Mayank and Nupur..collected few things'so that their darwing room could be seen a visible'while keeping things at their place Mayank said,"Aaj bahut mazaa kiya na bacho ne'".

Nupur said putting a sofa on a place,"Haan..!!! Shriya ne bahut enjoy kiya'ye uska best birthday tha..".Mayank came near to her holding her from her waist not making her to do anything and said,"Aur ab se uska har birthday best birthday hoga..".She gave her full smile to him and hugged him..she felt so content today the past memories haunt a little today but soon they were covered up Mayank's unbounded love'

Shriya was sitting on her grandparent's room seeing her gift..many of her gift were from her father'she felt so happy that her Dadda had brought so much for her making her more determind to seak those words to her father'.Mayank went to room to change'where Shriya had already changed herself and  was with her grandparent's when Nupur come to her and asked her to sleep and let her Dadu and Dadi sleep..Greeting goodnight to her Dadu-Dadi goodnight and giving them kiss on their cheek she went with her mother'

Did I tell you she was wearing a pink and lime yellow coloured night suit again been gifted by her father'

Holding her mother's hand she went upstairs..when Shriya asked Nupur,"Mamma'kya aaj mein aap logo k pass so jaun..".She agreed to it and said,"Of course shona why not..!!!".

They reached the room..when Nupur headed to washroom to change and Mayank laying there with his stomach on bed'..she went upto him and climbed at his..back excitedly shouting,"Dadda'kya ker rahe ho'".Mayank smiled to himself and turned around keeping her on his stomach and said holding her from her shoulders,"Kuch nahi shona'bas Dadda sone ki tayiyaari ker rahe the..aur batao..aj aapko birthday party kesi lagi'".She said spreading her wide arms,"Bahut'bahut achi'".Mayank asked her futhur,"Aur gifts..".She said with a huge smile on her face,"Vo to aur bhi ache'Thank you Dadda'".She bend down and kissed his cheek..Mayank felt with aww his child and said,"Aww'my  shona'isme Thank you bolne ki kya zarurat hain'mene isliye kiya kyunki mein aapse bahut pyar kerta hoon I love you so much..My Darling'aur mene ye sab aapke liye hi kahan'".

Shriya Felt this is only right moment she can say'she has got this opportunity she has to said it 'taking a deep breath she said,"Dadda..mujhe bhi aapse kuch kehna hain'".Mayank asked,"Haan bolo..".Shriya said,"Dadda..I Love you 'I Love you Dadda'mein aapse bahut pyaal kalti hoon'I Love you..".Saying she hugged him'but she didn't know she had left her father completely dumbstruck'his daughter said that he love him'this is something he had never dreamed off'though she had never confessed that she loves him but he never need her this confession but today when she said these words he felt so proud'so content in his heart..he too envelope his arms around her..and whispered,"Dadda loves you too..".

Saying those words finally Shriya felt that something heavy has been removed from her heart..she felt so light..and hugged her father more tightly'Unknown to them a pair of eyes were seeing them..they were of none other than Nupur..she just came out of washroom when she heard Shriya Saying I Love you too Mayank'she felt that a little bug in their father-daughter relation has been removed now'nothing is left and now they are bounded more strongly'.Her family completed today on Birthday of Shriya she had given a biggest gift to her father'Soon she joins them wiping her unshed tears and hugged them when Shriya said hugging her mother too,"I Love you Mamma..".Nupur said kissing her forhead,"Mamma loves you too'And loves Dadda too..".Mayank mouthed I Love you..while she replied in same manner'.he was immense happy today'got the biggest gift of his life'.

They slept down hugging each other'enclosing their love..for each other and welcoming the new morning to enter their life..and enlighten their love more'.making it strong with passing days'.

Hope you like it...

Edited by shafy_MN - 20 August 2013 at 1:22pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009supriyamnfanvishalfoolratibob007rimshazebcrazymayurian....vula_kv....kirti123gopi06preethismayuloveusreevijayanSujaLuvsMayurBhatakti_atmaRiasaHumayrashrutisweety-Paulomi-Maria.RadhikeraniShafooFaria.--Ruchi--drfizaahmedRoses-khushi...EhSaas...

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
it was very beautiful update
very very beautiful
the birthday scene, shreyas happiness, mayurs loves for shreya everything was just fab..

kids convo was lovley...
mayur and shreyas moments were awesome- specially when shreya said i l u to her parents.. it was very cute

beautifully written
keep it up

yeee i m the first one to comment. partyyy time.lol

Edited by Faria. - 16 August 2013 at 12:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rimshazebshafy_MN

mayuloveu IF-Rockerz
mayuloveu
mayuloveu

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
beautiful story beautiful journey

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shafy_MN

rimshazeb Goldie
rimshazeb
rimshazeb

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Tum na b end kar diya...sab he end kar rha h Ouch

But bohat he beautiful end kiya h shafy..love shriya birthday ..specially her scene with her dadda very nice ..shriya is very lucky to have mayank as a father..god blessed their family

I like this ff very much bcz tumna start sa laker end tk har chiz ko itni detail sa dekhai pehla mayur marriage ,phir oska kidnapped ,mayank condition ,phir unka milna, phir shriya ka mayank k life me ana, shriya ka dar dor karna, phir again mayur marriage, n this time ek dam dhom dham sa ,their new house ,shriya ka school everything is perfect

Thanks for this beautiful story...n plz comeback soon with a new story...

shafy_MN

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Khatam ho gaya aye haayeCry

Chalo koi nehi har kahani ka to the end hona hi haiBig smile

This is my most favourate MAYUR story and after reading this only I was inspired to write a MAYUR  FF.

Thanks for making me a MAYUR fan and thanks for giving this story such a beautiful ending.

Aise hi hamesha likhti raho.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rimshazebshafy_MN

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
beautiful update 

shafy_MN

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faria.

it was very beautiful update
very very beautiful
the birthday scene, shreyas happiness, mayurs loves for shreya everything was just fab..

kids convo was lovley...
mayur and shreyas moments were awesome- specially when shreya said i l u to her parents.. it was very cute

beautifully written
keep it up

yeee i m the first one to comment. partyyy time.lol

Thank you so much faru...
It took me actually alot of time to write this part..
to pour their feelings correctly..
so that hey could reach upto you all...

You know i am very emotional related to this ff...
thanks for loving this..
my first mayur ff to reach thread four...
it's so overwhelming...

thank for your love..
i am so graditute to you
shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuloveu

beautiful story beautiful journey

thank you so much

Go to top