Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayur Love Never Looses#4 Note/Pg-100 (Page 70)

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishalfool

awesome

Thanks

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuloveu

Update

5 min
shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Here is next part

Edited by shafy_MN - 31 July 2013 at 12:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Humayra

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Love Never Looses

Part 72

In The Room

Nupur was arranging stuff in their..but her mind was somewhere else..she didn't even realized when Mayank reached to her and was standing close behind her'he in a swift moment held her waist , she jumped a little in shock but relaxes realizing it's Mayank'.he said in a casual tone ,"Kya baat hain Biwi'kiske khayalo mein khoyi hoon'Madam aapko aise pakadne ..aise apni bahoon mein lene ka haq sirf aur sirf mera hain'samjhi'"

She removed his arms from her waist and turned to him her gaze were lowered down'she wasn't looking at him'he raised her face putting his thumb under her chin'making it to face him,he saw her eyes were red tears were brimmed in her eyes'he was a little shock..wiping those unshed tears not allowing them to even flow out from her eyes he asked her in his very concerned tone,"Kya hua Mau Amor'!!! Subh subh'meri Moa Amor k chere per khushi ki jagah ye aansu'kya hua'meri kisi baat ka bura laga kya..".She negatively nodded her head than he continued,"To kisi ne kuch kahan'".She again negatively nodded her head he again asked,"To fir kya baat hain..meri jaan ki pyaari pyaari si aakhon mein ye aansu'hume manzoor nahi hain..kya vajah hain mujhe bata'"

Nupur :Kuch nahi'

Cupping her face he said,"Nahi kuch to hain'.Mujhe nahi bataogi'batao Mon Amor.."

Nupur:Mayank'tum'.he cupped her face while a mild smile appeared  on her face..I Love You Mayank'I Love you so much..tumne kitna socha humare liya'Shriya ne jab janam liya tha'mann mein ek darr sa tha..ki agar zindagi ke kisi mod per agar hum mile aur agar tumko vishwaas hua ki Shriya tumhari hi beti hain'kya pata ki tum usse dil se apna paao ya nahi'vo 4 saal tak tumse door rahi..mann mein ek ghabrahat thi ki ho sakta hain tum usse samjh na paao'but Mayank..tumne mere ander k chupe hue uss nanhe se darr ko bhi hamesha k liye mita diya'tumne ye sab humari bacchi k liye kiya uske sunhare bhavishaya k liye..Mayank mein tumhe bata nahi sakti kitna sokoon mila hain mujhe' Dil mein chupe hue uss bechani ko tumne hamesha ke liye hata diya'tum sach mein usse bahut pyar kerte ho..aur ek pita hone k naate jo farz tumhe nibhane chahiye usse bhi kahin zaayeda tumne uske liye kiya'She is so lucky to have a father like you'mujhe nahi pata tha..ki tum achanak se father bane ki responsibility bhi le sakoge'but Mayank..I am so happy'you are the best father any child could have..thank you  for coming in my life'thank you for becoming bestest father for my daughter..Thanks a lot'I am just speechless'I Love you Mayank..I truly Love you'.I love you like anything'.I'he stopped her furthur placing his lips on her'giving her a soft kiss a kiss to show her assurance that she need not to say Thank you to him..a kiss to show he loves her so much..a kiss to show it's because of her he has a daughter like Shriya..a kiss to show you are my life'a kiss to show you are mine and happens to come in my life'

They broke the kiss ..he put few fringes behind her ears 'wipes some dry tears on her face ..cupping her face he said,"You don't need to say Thanks Mon Amor'I Love you too..Darling'.!!! Apne ander iss darr se kaho ki hamesha k liye chala jaaye'bhala aisa kabhi ho sakta hain..ki mein apni beti se pyar na karoon'tumhe pata hain mein Shriya se itna pyar kyu kerta hoon..jabki jab vo hui thi mein tumhare saath tha bhi nahi'she negatively nodded her head to which he smiled and said kyunki vo tumhara hissa hain..meri Nupur ka hissa hain'meri zindagi ka hissa hain..mein tumse bahut pyar kerta hoon'fir Shriya ne tumhare ander janam liya hain'mere liye tumhara pyar aseem hain aur meri beti bhi to mujhe tumahre vajah se mili hain'to bhala mein usse pyar kyu nahi karunga'mein bhi usse bahut pyar kerta hoon'aur bas shayad yahi pyar mujhe acha pita bana paa rahe hain..I promise'mein jitna acha pita banne ki koshishi ker raha hoon..usse bhi acha pati banunga'.I promise'"

Nupur:You don't need to promise I know you will'saying she kissed him on his cheek and said ab chalo neeche chalte hain sab neeche wait ker honge..specially tumahri beti'He giggled with her and said,"After you Madam'".

They were moving down when Mayank grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him , she asked him raising her brows,"What happened..!!".Mayank said casually,"Arey tumhe ye to bata doon ki tumhari kheer kesi bani thi..".Before she could understood anything he placed his lips on her conveying it was sweetest desert he had after her's.She blushed badly the way she appreciated her dish when he said,"Bas aur mat sharmao, tumhari isi aada ne hume diwanaa bana diya hain..".She playfully hit on his arm and both of them moved downstairs.

They came downstairs..the chirpy face of Nupur came back again which has gone for outing few moments ago'Shriya enjoyed a lot..and spend most of the time chatting with her Dadu and Dadda both like typical Sharma's were teaching her whenever she ask any question of which thing she didn't knew'while the ladies were in the kitchen enjoying thir gossip time'and ofcourse their most favourite topic were Mr.Sharma and their "sadupan".

The whole week everyone was busy'as Mayank had already finalized the house and they have to move within that week'movers and packers had been called and the whole house was being packed'

Shriya asked Mayank,"Dadda hum kahan jaa rahe hain'"

Mayank:Hum nayi jagah shift ho rahe hain Chandigarh'

Shriya:Kyu Dadda'

Mayank:Kyunki ab meri Shriya badi ho rahi hain..Aanvi ki tarah vo bhi school jaayegi..aur Dadda uske liye  bahut acha school dhundhna chahte hain taaki vo apni padhayi achi jagah se kare'.

Shriya:Wow'school ..mein bhi kya Aanvi ki tarah uniform pehen ker jaaungi..

Mayank : Haan Baacha'

She jumped on her feet expressing her happiness,"Yeyyy'mein bhi school jaungi'"

The time had come for the shifting ..their belongings had already gone..Mr.And Mrs.Sharma went before so that they could instruct the servants to arrange their rooms properly specially Shriya's'Nupur came with her luggage and moved towards the exit'her heart was heavy leaving this house..she turned back with teary eyes..memorizing each moment she had spent here..this home has given her a new life..she had already lost her hope to meet with Mayank'had already died from inside but this home has made her alive again'It contains so many memories'Mayank touched her shoulders signalling her to move when she said holding his hand,"Kitni yaadein judi hain Mayank iss ghar se..kese chod k jaaun'"

Mayank:Mujhse poocho Nupur issne to mera dard..meri tanhaayi..meri khushiyaan sab dekhi hain'ye ghar gawah hain mere pyar ka..ki tum mujhe mili'Shriya mili'iss ghar se meri bhi bahut gehri yaaedin judi hain Nupur'aur mein inn yaadon ko hamehs sanjoo ker rakhunga'per ab naye ghar mein '.mein nayi yaadein banana chahta hoon saath dogi na mera

Instead of replying him she hugged him tightly'giving him signal that her answer is positive 'breaking the hug they glanced the home for few moments'capturing their memories they had shared with his home'with the walls'they are witness of their love..their pain..their separation..and their togetherness and also a lovely parental phase'

They finally shifted to the new place'Mayank told her about many things about it..and she was equal excited for it'she jumped on her feet entering the new house and more when he told her that this new house has even a bigger toy room than the previous

They settle their work and house in a week'Mayank was working in his office settling up his work where Nupur and Shriya were in home..where Nupur was teaching her so that she could clear the clearance test..when Samrat called up Mayank,"Hey Dude what's up..!!"

Mayank:Hey Sam'I'm good you tell'

Samrat:Mayank mujhe ek bahut acha school mila hain infrastructure wise bhi bahut acha hain air faculty wise bhi'iss school ka result bahut acha jata hain and 100% students are pass' Aanvi ka to uske previous school ke basis per entrance ho jaayega coz she has good percentage..I asked them about Shriya to which they said

Mayank:What

Samrat:Dude'she needs to give the entrace exam but dude  the exam or the test is too tough'

Mayank:Don't  worry about that Sam..she is preparing for it..for quiet good time..

Samrat:That's good'I had already send you the brocher'you can watch out the school and if you need to enquire something you can go ahead'

Mayank:Oh Please Sam I completely trust you ..what ever you have choosen that would have been good for both the children'

Samrat:Are you sure..!!

Mayank:Ofcourse Dude..

Samrat:Chal Bye'acha hain entrance test ki date do din baad ki hain'

Mayank:Okay byes'!!!

At evening he reached home firstly as usual being greeted by the Shriya who jumped on his arms..followed by Mr. and Mrs.Sharma and than secretly with his wife'wife..this word create so much content in his heart this only he knows'.his heart always fills with joy and jolly addressing Nupur as his officially wedded wife'and Shriya his daughter'

At the dinner table he broke the news about the her entrance test to everyone' went to a slight shock but seeing Shriya excited..they all agreed to it'while Nupur said to Shriya,"Shona you have only two days'to bahut saari preparation kerni hain'".

Shriya:Mamma aap tension an lo..Dadda hain na'

Mayank:Ofcourse darling ye bhi koi bolne waali baat hain'aur ye dekho mein aapke liye kuch laya bhi hoon'

Shriya:Kya'

Handling her the brocher he said to her,"Apna School nahi dekhogi'aur aapko pata hain aapke iss school mein Aanvi bhi rahegi'"

She cheerfully clapped her hands and dragged her grandparent's and mother to sit with her and see the brocher of her school'

Hope you like it

Edited by shafy_MN - 08 August 2013 at 10:34am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009DmgCrazzyFanSky7nila5supriyamnfanhasiniangelDalia.Sara92.Lenco-Meri-Ayan-Pia-pihu.vishalfoolsonuluvsmayurshimu1anju011rimshazebAngels_Ringparul_bansaltasnim.kirti123gopi06crazymayurianXx_fehmida_xXpinky_5Irum.sreevijayanpreethisBhatakti_atmamayuloveu_Annesha_Humayra-Paulomi-RadhikeraniMaria.Faria.--Sanchu--...EhSaas...

crazymayurian IF-Dazzler
crazymayurian
crazymayurian

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
loved it

shafy_MN

rimshazeb Goldie
rimshazeb
rimshazeb

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Lovely update...very nice
Oh so nupur upset nhi thi bas itna dukh sahna ka bd ab ek saath itni khushiya mil rhi h osa islya she was overwhelment...mayank so cute bohat pyar kata h apni wife n daughter sa...
Hmm new home, new beginning ..I m sure shriya clear karla ge after all sharma h...
Very nice update shafy
Continue soon

Edited by rimshazeb - 01 August 2013 at 9:17am

shafy_MN

Bhatakti_atma IF-Rockerz
Bhatakti_atma
Bhatakti_atma

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Sweet..shriya will go to skl..interesting :)
Update soon...

shafy_MN

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
nice update

shafy_MN

Go to top