Users

Frequent Posters

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Love Never Looses

Part 73

[AFTER TWO DAYS]

Mayank today made Shriya woke up..he himself made her ready'and holding her finger he took her downstairs'Mrs.Sharma does the pooja and asked Shriya to have curd-sugar'to which she asked,"Ye kis liye Dadi'"

Mrs.Sharma:Taaki aapka exam acha jaaye'

Shriya:Ohh'fil to mujhe aul khilaao'

Mrs.Sharma fed one more spoon to her and than trio, Nupur , Mayank and Shriya went to her school'on reaching school Shriya was mesmerized seeing such a huge building..her mouth was huge open while she clutched Mayank's little finger more firmly.. on climbing few stairs..she crossed a beautifull garden having all sorts of swings'her excitement and happiness was at no bounce..she was immense happy that she soon would be part of it'

They entered the Principal's room where Shriys was taken to a roon beside for her written test 'while going she looked back to her parent's where Mayank gives his thumbs up..boosting her up while Nupur passed a flying kiss to her'her loosing confidance again some strength and she confidently moved with the teacher'till Shriya was giving her exam principle shares few words with them'

Principal:So Mr. and Mrs.Sharma tell me something of which your daughter is really scared of'

Nupur: Mam..she is scaredof dark very much..she can''t bear..it..all at that time she needs her mom or her dad '

Principla:Don't worry Mrs.Sharma'here we took care of each child very nicely.I can assure you that apart from building their academic carrer..we also focusseson their personality..and your daughter is so sweet'and innocent..Don't worry about that..any more questions if you want to ask..

Mayank:Yeah..!!! Actually I want to ask..hows is the canteen food here'

Principal was little bit bewildered..while Nupur glared to him and said to him in low tone yet in warning,"Mayank'kya pooch rahe ho'are canteen kyu..ghar ka khana nahi hain kya'".

Principal:Mrs.Sharma is right Mr.Sharma'we prefer students to bring home food that's best 'than anytype'

Mayank:Okay'but what about the AC..does all your classrooms have AC in them'

Principal was again in shock with his question when Nupur retort to him,"Mayank class room mein AC kyu honge'bache to class mein aate jaate rahenge'kabhi play ground..kabhi activity room'aur vese bhi padhai..kabbhi bhi AC mein nahi hoti hain'

Mayank:Acha to tum chahti ho meri beti garmi mein rahe'

Nupur:Mayank'classroom ka scenario hi aisa hota hain ki garmi nahi lagta zaayeda..aur  vese bhi itne chote baccho ko din bhar AC mein rehne bhi thik nahi bimaar pad jaayenge'

Principal:I am sorry..Mr.Sharma..but we don't have AC'aur humara school ka ventilation to bahut open hain'bacho ko taazi hawa milti rehti hain'don't worry about that'.

Giving them a little bit suspecting look he finally agreed'while Nupur glared him to not to ask any furthur question..else she'll kill him' They told  them about Shriya's child that she had been under capture of a other'bad man and of somewhere she happens to be scared they need to handle her very carefully'the principal was very humble lady'she understood their problem and  assures them to it..

Soon Shriya come'she stood between her parent's'followed by the teacher who took her exam..she sat beside the Principal and asked few questions with Shriya'

Teacher:Okay Shriya ab mein aapse kuch question poochungi You  give the answers to them  Okay

Shriya:Okay Mam..

Teacher:Okay what is your Name..full Name

Shriya:My Name is Shriya Mayank Sharma

Teacher:What is your father's name..

Shriya:My Ftaher's name is Mr.Mayank Sharma

Teacher:What is your mother's name

Shriya:My Mother's name is Mrs.Nupur Sharma

Teacher :Very good'what is your favourite colour

Shriya:My favourite colour is pink..

Teacher:What is the name  of this school

Shriya:The name of this school is 'she hesitate a bit..glanced to Mayank..while he looked at her..as if conveying her go on shona I know you can do it..she looked to the teacher and spoke St.Marie School..

Teacher clapped her hands and said,"Very good..!!! Mr.Sharma..your daughter's pronunciation are very clear.I. must say she practise a lot about it'.and apart from that she scores brilliatnly in the test..her all answers are correct..very Good Shriya'

Shriya :Thank you Mam'

Both Teacher and Principal talked something privately and soflty..that they couldn't hear out anything'Shriya glanced her Dadda and Mamma as seeking if they know..but they shrugged their shoulder'Mayank held her hand and made her sit on his lap'still holding her hand'he was little bit tense..rather Nupur was sitting relax..

After few seconds Principal said,"Congratualtions Mr and Mrs.Sharma'your daughter has cleared the test..to Shriya..welcome to school Shriya'

Shriya's happiness has no bound she was damm happy'she clapped her hands..and hugged her father'Teacher said to Shriya,"Chalo Shriya mein aapko aapki class dikha doon.."

Mayank:Mam abhi se..

Teacher:Sir..aaj bas introductory class hogi'kal se hum full course start krenge'

Mayank was bit reluctant on leaving Shriya so Nupur stood up completing him,"Okay Mam sure..".Shriya left Mayank's hand and hold's teacher's'she moved with her'but before she again turned back..when Mayank passed a flying kiss to her..in return she too gave him her flying kiss..while Nupur gave her sweet smile to her'saying her all the best'she moved away with the teacher..but with silent steps..Mayank followed them'she soon entered the classroom'Mayank glanced her for few minutes seeing her how much happy she is..the happiness was clearing reflecting on her face..she was shaking her hands with new new students..and also..met with Aanvi..and hugged her'it seems she forgot the world outside..and was enjoying among the people of her age'.

For the first time he realize how a parent felt when they send their children to study ..to learn about outside world'to teach them the meanings of this world'he wish to stand their only and watch his daughter'.but he knows he can't ..he felt someone's tap on his shoulder..he turned to look it was Nupur giving him her warm smile making him assure that she is fine'while he gave his pleading look to her conveying he don't wanna go'want to see her..but she assures him that they should go'he said to the teacher standing beside them,"Mam'Shriya bahut sensitive hain ,Please uska khyal rakhiyega'Please..".

Teacher:Sir..Aap please fiker na kare..we take care of each student personally..so just relax'

Mayank:Thanks.. he murmured and went outside..all the time he was very tensed for her..but after what teacher said he had gain some assurance that his daughter is at safe place .As soon as they came out of the school'Nupur felt herself very restless'her hands were little bit sweating and was quiet preoccupied'.She sat In the car..still thinking about something..

Mayank keenly glanced at her 'he called her,"Nupur'".Getting no response she shook her from he shoulder..she jerked out from her thoughts and asked,"Huh..!!! Kya hua'"..

Mayank:Yahi to mein pooch raha hoon what happened'

Nupur:Kuch nahi'bas mein soch rahi thi ki Shriya akeli..reh legi na..I mean tumhe pata hain na agar use mein nahi dikhi to kahin vo..vo pareshaan na ho jaaye'

Mayank said calming her bit down..:Nupur abhi tumhi mujhe keh rahi thi..ki vo thik rahegi..aur ab tum hi itni tension le rahi ho..aisa thodi na chalta hain'

Nupur:But Mayank

Mayank:I know'what are you feeling it's really difficult for us'but hume ab apne beti k aage k future k baare mein to sochna hoga..her carrier..her life'aur yehi to vo first step'

She smiled to him agreeging him and than said,"Aisa laga raha hain jese role reversal ho gaya'yehi baat mein tumse keh rahi thi ander'aur ab tum..".He too joined her in her giggled while nodded his head'and said after a couple of seconds,"Chalo mein tumhe ghar chod deta hoon'aur fir dopher ko aa jaunga saath saath lene chalenge Shriya ko.."She nodded her head and they towards their home..After dropping Nupur he straight away went to the office'.

At the time of Afternoon they went up and picked Shriya from her school and also met Aanvi'the happiness they saw on her face was far bryong anything they had seen ..the twinkling of her eyes..the way she was explaining them her day, how she made few more friends , what did teacher taught her what new things she larned how was her experience'everything..she was telling with so much excitement and happiness in her voice leaving her parent's to stare  her and get's equally involved in her talks'

The life was coming to normal'Mayank and Nupur were also living a normal family life having a daughter who goes to school..being pampered by her father the most and also her Dadu'All in all the circumstances which have occurred in their life..they had overcome them enabling the new sun to enter their new life and lighten it with it's ray'But that doesn't mean if their life has come to normal than their romance has been susided'no not at all..after all how could Mayank  can do this'as the time passes his romantic avtar attaining new new levels'sometimes surprises Nupur'

It's been a month of Shriya going to school and had made number of friends'everything has benn settle down now it's time for new venture a new celeberation'

[2 WEEKS LATER]

Shriya was soundly deeply sleeping in her room hugging her teddy'her room which is full of every type of teddy bear posters and also books..She is Mayank's daughter Book's would be her first priority''She was sleeping soundly when clock struck 12 and with that someone's enter her room with creepy legs..behind him was followed a woman .Their face wasn't visible'as it was too dark'they were also carrying something in their hand'god knows what is it'unaware of everyone..they neared to her bed'

Hope you like it
Edited by shafy_MN - 10 years ago
Sara92. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fantastic update
loved it so much
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishalfool

awesome

Thanks
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pia-

Wonderful update

Thanks
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lenco

Lovely update

Thanks
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sara92.

fantastic update
loved it so much

Thanks
Humayra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Finally update..

Awesome blossom update, Di..

Iss update na mujhe meri school ke first day yaad dila di.. Shriya to excited thi but main bohot nervous thi, but show nahi kar rahi thi.. Abbu ammu ko ye Jo dikhani thi ke I'm a brave girl...

I told you na ke Shriya admission jarur milegi.. Dekha mill gayi and Shriya ne waha par achche se ghul mil bhi gayi..

Raat ko 12 baje Shriya ki room mein ek man and a woman.. Kahi Shriya ki birthday to nahi hain.. Agar haina to usse meri taraaf se wish kar dena..

Continue soon and thanks for the pm..
Looovvveee you*hugs*, muuuah !!

Eid Mubarak..
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Humayra

Finally update..

Iss update na mujhe meri school ke first day yaad dila di.. Shriya to excited thi but main bohot nervous thi, but show nahi kar rahi thi.. Abbu ammu ko ye Jo dikhani thi ke I'm a brave girl...

I told you na ke Shriya admission jarur milegi.. Dekha mill gayi and Shriya ne waha par achche se ghul mil bhi gayi..

Raat ko 12 baje Shriya ki room mein ek man and a woman.. Kahi Shriya ki birthday to nahi hain.. Agar haina to usse meri taraaf se wish kar dena..

Eid Mubarak..

Thanks a lot Hamu...

Tum dekho aage aage ki Shriya ke room mein kon hain...

Thanks a lot and 

Eid Mubarak
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayuloveu

awsome . beautiful

Thank you
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Humayra

Finally update..

Eid Mubarak..

thanks a lot