Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayur Love Never Looses#4 Note/Pg-100 (Page 36)

vishalfool Senior Member
vishalfool
vishalfool

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
nice...
Awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shafy_MN

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishalfool

nice...
Awesome

Thank you
rimshazeb Goldie
rimshazeb
rimshazeb

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Nice update ...

shafy_MN

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimshazeb

Nice update ...

thanks
mayuloveu IF-Rockerz
mayuloveu
mayuloveu

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
When will u update dear

shafy_MN

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuloveu

When will u update dear

I 5 mins
shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Love Never Looses

Part 67 

The night took a darker turn'enabling everyone..to drift in their deep sleep'but somewhere two person were trying their hard to get some sleep'both were going through same sorts of emotions..fear'excitement'happiness'exquisite were engulf in their hearts'.Yes..!!! They are none other than the to be married soon couple... our very own Mayank-Nupur..

He was tossing on his bed room left to right 'right to left ..hundred of question were flooding in his mind..his heart was beating carrying lots of flip flops pf emotions and feelings...

"Vo thik to hogi na..hope she is fine..is she scared'!!! no no..she is strong girl..does she want to talk to me..shall  I call her'no she must be sleeping..but why my heart is saying she isn't sleeping..but rather waiting for my call'what should  I do..?? Let's call her will face the furthur consequences right now I won't be calm untill and unless I won't talk to her'

Somewhere o the other side her condition was same as that of Mayank...
"Should I call him..no..what if he is sleepng..today was so hectic day for him...but I want to talk to him..oh Please ..Mayank...Please call me..I want to stay..attached to you this night.."

Sitting up he took his phone dialed her number..is just rang one bell that Nupur picked it up'

Mayank..in teasing tone..:Someone was very desperately waiting for my call

Nupur'her cheeks were blooming red..:No..it's not I was desperately waiting'.it's just that..

"That.."

"That.."

"Nupur I am waiting..speak up..!!!"

"Mayank'"

"Hmm.."

"Okay..I admit I was waiting for your call desperately.."stressing the word desperately'

"I know it'darling.."

They both shared a slow and soft laugh as they don't want to disturb Shriya'

"Shriya so gayi.."

"Haan so gayi'"  carressing her head.."Aaj bahut khush thi..bahut enjoy kiya isne..aur dance to kamal ka kiya..mene kabhi nahi socha tha..ki ye..sab bhi karegi..."

"Haan vo to hain..I feel so proud of my daughter...itna acha dance usne sirf aur sirf humare liye humari smile k liye...bahut khush thi...khushi iske chere se jhalak rahi thi..iski smile bilkul iski maa per gayi hain soft..innocent..heartwarming..and rashvishing'"..by the time he has already started imagining her and had been himself in her smile'

She was going all pink tinge as somewhere or the other he was complimenting her and she was liking it..sorry..not liking'she was loving to the core'

She too thought to play with him a little..and said in the same playfull tone'"Vese you know..when she smiles..her eyes get twinkle..just like her father'and also..small dimples also appear on her face..like a zerox of her father..and I just love her for this'."

He understood..where she is aimimg..and smiled to himself'and said,"I know that she is just like her father and I love her for that..but you see..her hyper excited mode is just like her mother..."

A frown appears on her face and asked suspiciously,"What do you mean..."

"Simple...her mother when she get's excited and determined to do something than no one earth could say no to her..else..her anger...ooofff...what to say.." By the time he was supressing his laugh..

"This isn't funny..."..saying she became quiet and didn't said anything..but he understood her anger and said in a soft tone"But you know..I love her mother for this..."

This simple words had brought a smile on her face.. getting to a little..serious..may be taking his own funk he asked her in soft tone,"Nupur'"

His voice was so soft like a whisper to her ear yet holds a tinch of qualm in it she replied ,"Hmm'"

"you're fine na.."

Her lips form a small curve while she said,"I can't be more than this'*After a brief pause* Mayank'tum ho na'mere saath.."

"Ofcourse jaanu'.ye bhi koi poochne ki baat hain'.I'm there.."

"I know'"

"Ab kuch bhi gadbad nahi hone doonga.."

"I know it.."

No words were being needed but still they want to be in touch with each other..want to get's connected to each other..not allowing their dreadfull past specific on this day to haunt them again'they  were having a belief that if they would stay connected though through phone'but still having a feeling that the other person is present on the other side'had giving them the strength to pass out this night'

After a long pause Mayank broke the silence he asked her in a love filled voice ,"Nupur'are you still scared'"

"Untill and unless you are connected to me..I won't be scared'Mayank.almost in a pleading voice'will you mind to get connected to be..be online..the whole night atleast I'll be having the surity that you are with me'else..this night nightmare will haunt me'"

"Ofcourse you don't need to say even.."

She just smiled where he knew she must have gave her smile'they both slept unknown when how...they slept ...they has having a sense that they are been in connection with each other and could listen to each other at any second of night...

The Wedding Day..the day of which everyone one was waiting for whole four years..you can't say it's special for just only Nupur- Mayank but also..equal important day for their friends and family'

Finally things are falling on their place..the two lovers who were destined to meet and fall in love are now finally..being..having most precious ..most srene..forever relation between them..they gonna start..their relation's new level..marriage..they will be with each other forever now'and it was the best feeling..they were enjoying..and even sharing it with there loved ones..

Everyone were on their spree movement'someone was othering the decorator..to do this'someone..was welcoming the guest'kids were playing themselves'.the hall which they booked which was quiet empty a day ago has been filled up with the hustle and bustle of wedding celeberations'few of ladies were sitting in between the hall and were playing dholak and some of girls were dancing on that'.Gunjan was greeting the guest and also enabling the Nupur to help her in her wedding dress..attire'

Soon everyone started getting ready for the marriage'on insist of Nupur the botique girl specifiaclly dresses Shriya first 'not applying any heavy makeup on her but still making her the most beautidull among everyone present there'

Soon out bride got ready..the red heavy lehenga'with sheavy  embriodry was just looking awesome'breath-taking on her'

Nupur's Dress

Mayank also get dressed'looking as handsome as ever with cream sherwani and mahroon dupatta'on it'

Mayank's Dress

Shriya's Dress

He sat on the ghodi and went towards the wedding hall..with all his friends and family'dancing and enjoying the moment'

Nupur glanced herself at the mirror a blush crept on her cheeks with a thought that how would be Mayank's reaction seeing her'

Gunjan came from behind holding her chin she teased her,"Haaye mein waari jawan..kinni soni lag rahi hain..Mayank to tujhe dekhte hi flat ho jayega'"

She slapped her on her hand which was placed on her shoulder and said while getting more red,"Gunjan'"

Gunjan"Acha baba'nahi chedti tujhe..vese bahut bahut sunder lag rahi hain.."

"Thanks'Finally ye din aagya'"

Seeing her getting sad she said,"Oye'ye din aya..to meri jaan iss din ko dil bhar k enjoy karo..saari khushiyaan samet le..aaj k din..bahut arse baad ayaa hain.."

She nodded her agreement..they talk were broken in between when Mrs.Bhushan arrives saying,"Chalo Barat..aane wali hain.." But stopped in middle seeing a epitome of  exquisite sitting there'she reached upto her taking a kajal from her eyes and putting behind her ear and said,"Haaye meri laado..kisi ki nazar na laage'" Saying she hugged her..

This scene was being keenly watched my Shriya..now how on earth she could able to sit calm and stable..she reached upto hr mother and said ,"Mamma..ye nani ne kya lagya aapke ear k peeche'"

"Beta vo nani ne kajal lagya taaki mujhe kisi ki nazar na lage.."

"Kyu.."

Mrs.Bhushan said explaing to her,"Kyunki beta aapki mummy aaj bahut sunder lag rahi hain'"

Thinking something she turned to mother and said,"Mamma fir aap mere bhi ear k peeche ye lagao na.."

She was amaze..at her such request and asked,"Kyu.."

"Kyunki aap hi to keh rahe the..mein aaj bahut sunder lag rahi hoon..sabshe sunder'.to mujhe bhi lagao.."

She glanced at her daughter for a second before bursting out in laughter and said,"Hmm..vo to meri gudiya raani to aaj sabse sunder lag rahi hain..sach mein.."Taking the kajal from her eyes she put it behind her ear and said,"Ab kisi ki nazar nahi lagegi meri gudiya ko'"

Turning to her nanai,"Nani mein keshi lag rahi hoo.."

Mrs.Bhushan..carressing her head,"Bahut sunder.."

Just then they heard that Baraat has arrives,"Baraat aagyi'"

Shriya ..started jumping on her feet "Dadda a gaye'"..Samrat entered the room informing everyone,"Baraat aa gyi hain'glancing to Shriya..Shriya chale Dadda aa gye hain.."

Running towards him she said  as a matter of fact,"Haan haan chachu chalo..mujhe dekhna hain mere Dadda keshe lag rahe hain'"

Holding his hand she went downstairs ..welcoming the baraat'Mrs.Bhushan too joined them shortly..as she went to take pooja thali'Shriya came with Samrat greeting Mayank'not allowing him to enter'

Mayank:Kya hua enter to karne do'

Shriya:Abhi nahi Dadda..pehli Nani..aayegi'fil'

"Okay Darling as you say'"

She stood there and asked her father to bend down,"Dadda meli baat suno..".

He bend down and reached upto her and asked,"Bolo kya kehna hain..".

She immitate the act the same act what her mother does...applying kajal behind her ears..she too took it from her eyes...and put it behind her father...Mayank was amused and asked her,"Ye kya tha..."

"Vo Dadda Mamma kehti hain isse nazal nahi lagti..aaj aap bahut ache lag lahe ho na..isliye meine kala tika laga diya jese Nani ne Mamma k lagaya aur Mamma ne mele..."

He just could able to stare the little in his life..kissing her cheek...he thanked her...and gave his heart warming smile to her...he stood as Mrs.Bhushan has arrived with pooja thali.

Hope You Liked it...

Edited by shafy_MN - 13 July 2013 at 1:06pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009DmgCrazzyFansupriyamnfanratibob007deepa0507Sara92.-Meri-Angels_Ringparul_bansalanju011tasnim.gopi06Irum.crazymayuriansreevijayan--jiya--mayuloveuHumayraAngle.preethisPrada_176Bhatakti_atmaRiasaMaria.-DreamzGirl-ShafooFaria.shrutisweetyRoses-khushidrfizaahmed...EhSaas...

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Here is the part

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prada_176Humayra

Go to top