Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The RSV Club#40-Get on the train babe... (Page 29)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
random very very randomLOL but was reading through Kyunki UDs to see which episodes are worth watching and all, and the UD is hilarious. Her comments give a tummy ache from laughing so much. Here are a fewROFLROFLROFL this isn't a few, these are tonsErmmROFLROFL, but i couldn't help it they''re so damn funnyROFLROFLROFL especially the @ red oneROFLROFLROFL

Bhoomi's dark, angry eyes flash over the picture she is holding. She looks like she's going to throw the picture at Tulsi's head. Flashback of the Ansh killing. AGAIN. Lord, has anyone been keeping count of how many times we've watched this scene this week??? It's like permanently burned into my brain now. Even if I forget my own name, I'm not gonna forget this scene Tulsi, brave brave braaave Tulsi walks towards Bhoomi. Bhoomi glares at her with a look that could kill plants

Mandir.Eklavya looking very very weird because of the straightening iron he has used on his hair.. I mean honestly dude.You just found out your grandmother killed your dad and you still get time to do your hair before you come to the temple!?!?!? 

But this truth has brought me to a point where I am all alone.No you're not.You have that semi murderous sister of yours with you

Eklavya tries running behind the car. Then he realises that he is a normal human being, and not a superhero and gets into the car and follows Nandini.

She evilly looks at Tulsi's portrait. Tanya, having brought up this evil spawn of Satan for 25 years understands that Bhoomi is hatching some evil plan.

KT is shocked.Yes and the screen does its usual black and white and red and yellow crap and those scary dhadaaam dhadaaam noises come.

Aseem drives off. and Karan having the quintessential Virani blood, and being a nosy parker. Follows him.

Aseem and Nandini are waiting on some cliff. Is that the same cliff where Ansh was killed? All Virani family events happen there only.The govt should charge the Virani's for setting foot on their property/ sell tickets to people to allow them to watch this family drama.

Tanya comes there Sees this wonderrrful scene.  Her nostrils flareee. Glycerine pours down her cheeks And finally. She leaves

Karan in his car, going back Tanya is walking down the Balaji road of depression and sadness, where all the woman go when it's all hell for them

Everyone is shocked. Eklavya's face zooms in and out and in and out and in and out and in out/ You get my drift yea?? It's giving me a goddarn headache.STOP IT!!!!!

Bhoomi looks all repentant and whispers  "Abhir!!!" with same weird crazy look in her eyes, as though she's found the secret of the whole universe or sumthing.

They hug while abhir gives evilll, satan type look to camera, successfully scaring my mother, who asked me why I watch this serial.

BIGG YELLING NOISE FROM BACKGROUND.. YOU GET 10 POINTS FOR GUESSING WHO IT IS

No? I'll tell ya It's the man who is:
a. Pining for the first wife
b. Ignoring the second wife
c. Spoiling his daughter rotten
d. Pretending his son doesn't even exsist

e. Blindly believing any idiot (esp one with a stupid, incoherent name like ABHIR!)
Ladies and Gentlemennn I give you KARAN VIRAAANIII!!!!!!!!! Tongue
* wild applause * Clap

Karan leaves.Sahil also leaves sadly. Mihir, aka Lakshya senior, stands there doing nothing..Kya family hai One decided to stand by his dad, just now, when the other one is reduced to standing there like a deaf-mute retard who isn't aware that his sons are trying to kill each other

KT recovers and makes her "I'm jr TulsiI'm in my bhashan giving mode so no one mess with me!!!!" 

The woman puts her hand out to ask for the lift but "drunk as a skunk" Karan instead of giving her a lift, hits her with the car. Waaay tooo go, Karan! You finally get a chance to meet your lover after 20 years and you hit her with a car. Now that's a funny story you can tell your grandchildren and laugh
Wacko

Karan comes to find Tanya sitting like a zinda laash. One wife is half dead physically coz he hit her with his car. The other wife is half dead emotionally and mentally.Poor guy.

They both do their evil smirks like "oooh we are sooo wickeddd.!" 

Karan driving sad.Nandini looking at Karan's pic sadly. Tanya decides to change back into the sari she wore yesterday and sit on the stairs and look sad again and somehow she manages to make the sun set too.

Aseem and Karan are drinking champagne at a bar. They are both talking about their "Nandini" nor knowing that one fool is pining for her and the other has her, but will never really have her.Lord Men are such idiots

Nandini is shocked and then we have.Flashbaccckkks.Now I know why they call them flashbacks.The scenes were FLASHING so fast, I got a fricking headache, I am currently being sedated by large amounts of painkillers thanks to Karan and Nandini and their love story..

Karan is shocked and how do we know that? Camera zooms in and out and in and out and in and out and in and You get the point yea?

Bhoomi looks like "hHh? What? Could you repeat the question please?? I was too busy looking snobby to hear that'." 

Aseem is right behind Karan'. Aseem moves on when Karan looks behind' Karan still cant see Nandini even though shes standing right there under his nose'ClapClapClap

Abhir is supposed to have a "Wwooow!!!" look but somehow it looks like he's got constipation'.

They have a borrring chase sequence, with Raj running around in his stupid black trench coat, looking like an extra from the Matrix movies and buddhiya Tulsi walking as fast as her 60 year old legs can carry her. 

Major blooper here: Tulsi is shown standing on the top of the escalator and slowly moving down to the middle. Next shot she is on the top of the escalator again. Next shot she is stepping off the escalator' Astral projection? Being in 2 places at once?
Oh well, she's Tulsi'She makes Jesus Christ look like a circus magician, she has that many powers'..

Tanya is left with her usual "NOBODY LOVES MEEE!" expression' Ouch

Karan just looks at him like "Yeh idiot kya bole jaaa raha hai??? Already I have enuff problems in my life, with my first wife missing, my second wife being kinda paranoid and a bit of a drama queen, my daughter spends all the money I earn on eye make up which she cant even apply properly and my son is a juvenile delinquent'DO I LOOK LIKE I NEED MORE PROBLEMS?!?!?!?" Wacko

How come my family never has these kinda confrontations like "WHOOO ATE THE LAST PIZZA SLICE!!!!!!!???? I HAVE PROOF YOU DID IT DAD! I KNOW YOU WANT TO DESTROY OUR FAMILY!!!!!!! I KNOW YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Raj Bhasin burns Tulsi's picture' Don't ask me where this scary stalker got it from' Ick' 

Hahaha! What a roadside romeo type dialogue' It's like the mawaali says this and then the ladki removes her sandal and gives him nicely' Lekin haila' yeh toh Tulsi hai'.

Tulsi is all depressed'. Ansh ka picture looks all smug and "HAHAHAHA! IN YOUR FACE TULSI MAAA!!!!! MAIN WAAAPPAS AAA GAYA HOOON!!!!!!" type behind her'

Tulsi gives her the "TULSI VIRANI" look' That KT seems to have gotten from her'. That scaaary glare!!!!! 

Abhir and Bhoomi walk to Tulsi, bend to take her aashirwaad' Tulsi doesn't move.. Everyone is like all "Hawww!!! Tulsi aaashiwaad nahi de rahiii!!!!"

Manthan comes and is astounded'OMG, is he crushing on his SISTER!?!?!?!? DeadDeadDead ISNT IT BAD ENOUGH THAT BHOOMI IS MARRYING HER UNCLE?!?!?!? NOW HER BROTHER HAS A CRUSH ON HER?!?!?!? ICK ICK ICK ICK!!!!!!!!! Dead

Tulsi is walking down the same road every Balaji heroine (including Prerna, Gauri, Kripa, Kashish and Anjali) walks down when she has a problem or a emotionally stressing time' I don't understand, does that roads have some kinda advice giving tree or something? Why that precise road!?! Why not any other road in Mumbai/Shimla/Nainital/Kolkata/Panchmeshwar or wherever the bloody serial is set???  

Edited by -MemoriesLast- - 02 July 2013 at 2:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
bwahahahahahahahaaha... ROFLROFLROFL
wow!!! had fun reading that. loved the writer's style.ClapClapClap

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
i know she's brilliantROFLROFLROFL her comments are such a riotROFLROFLROFL
Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
more ahem ahemish EHM UD for you: virika talking to viren's spermROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL this show is so effing sick, dont even know what to sayROFLROFLROFL 
.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MemoriesLast-

more ahem ahemish EHM UD for you: virika talking to viren's spermROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL this show is so effing sick, dont even know what to sayROFLROFLROFL 
yikes!!! and double yikes!!!!DeadDead
i thought they had hit the bottom of grossness when they showed the earlier seq . apparently not.SleepySleepy 
what more are they gonna show now?? 

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
hello twinnie HugHug

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
i doubt anything's left after thisROFLROFLROFL what more can be shown after a couple ogling at sperms togetherROFLROFLROFL
btw hi twinnieHugHug

Edited by -MemoriesLast- - 02 July 2013 at 9:20pm

.SA.

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Photo: Sizzling chemistry. <3 <3 <3

Zehnaseeb

Go to top