Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -MemoriesLast-

Reminds me of my mum's answer, everytime I tell her I want a hubby like A B C🤣🤣🤣

you will have to make do with whatever you get like every other girl out there. 🤣🤣
.SA. thumbnail
spooky but hilarious!!!😆😆
.SA. thumbnail
bwahahahahahaha... if only it was as easy as this.🤣🤣🤣
.SA. thumbnail
awww... 🤗🤗 🤣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ bold 🤣🤣🤣 she's phunny🤣🤣🤣 such statements make her IVs a ton of fun to read🤣🤣🤣 hope she always stays like this only, love her personality😆 

You can't go one week without hearing a bizarre story concerning some of your much loved celebrities. Thankfully, TellyBuzz is here to sort out what's real and what's fake. This week we got in touch with the most gorgeous Nia Sharma, who is popularly known as Maanvi of Star Plus show 'Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain'.

Just like other celebrities, Nia has also faced some crazy rumors about herself. In conversation with us, she said- "Well not only craziest but the link-up rumors with co-stars are so cliche now that I find it too funny. Whenever I come across such rumors, I get furious and black-list the reporter from my phone list. During such circumstances, my family just advises me to concentrate on my work and ignore such wicked things."

Nia also went on to say, "I'm kind of a hyper person, so I think I need to calm down and take advice from friends because I am relatively new to these rumors."

So, what will you do to the person who had spread the rumors comes in front of you?

"I will drink his/her blood and then dig the person into this earth alive. Generally in real life if I across someone I hate to the core, I give the ugliest stare to the person, as if I will just attack the person", says the actress.

When asked Nia about any one rumor she wishes to clarify and set out right, she says, "I have absolutely no link-ups with anybody in this world right now. I wish to remain single until I find a guy who comes on a Hayabusa and proposes to me (Blushes)."

Recalling the rumors she says, "Now it's all gone but I just feel I should catch hold of the reporter and punch her on the face as it's my earnest desire because I don't forget things easily."

Edited by -MemoriesLast- - 10 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SA.

bwahahahahahaha... if only it was as easy as this.🤣🤣🤣

exactly if it really was this easy😆😆 but it never is😆 everyone moves on some day, but no one ever moves on when they want to so😔
.SA. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MemoriesLast-

@ bold 🤣🤣🤣 she's phunny🤣🤣🤣 such statements make her IVs a ton of fun to read🤣🤣🤣 hope she always stays like this only, love her personality😆 

You can't go one week without hearing a bizarre story concerning some of your much loved celebrities. Thankfully, TellyBuzz is here to sort out what's real and what's fake. This week we got in touch with the most gorgeous Nia Sharma, who is popularly known as Maanvi of Star Plus show 'Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain'.

Just like other celebrities, Nia has also faced some crazy rumors about herself. In conversation with us, she said- "Well not only craziest but the link-up rumors with co-stars are so cliche now that I find it too funny. Whenever I come across such rumors, I get furious and black-list the reporter from my phone list. During such circumstances, my family just advises me to concentrate on my work and ignore such wicked things."

Nia also went on to say, "I'm kind of a hyper person, so I think I need to calm down and take advice from friends because I am relatively new to these rumors."

So, what will you do to the person who had spread the rumors comes in front of you?

"I will drink his/her blood and then dig the person into this earth alive. Generally in real life if I across someone I hate to the core, I give the ugliest stare to the person, as if I will just attack the person", says the actress.

When asked Nia about any one rumor she wishes to clarify and set out right, she says, "I have absolutely no link-ups with anybody in this world right now. I wish to remain single until I find a guy who comes on a Hayabusa and proposes to me (Blushes)."

Recalling the rumors she says, "Now it's all gone but I just feel I should catch hold of the reporter and punch her on the face as it's my earnest desire because I don't forget things easily."

girl has'nt learnt the art of diplomacy yet. 🤣🤣🤣 refreshing!!!😆😆
.SA. thumbnail
did you see the 6 handsome hunks wala topic on TB. all of them are shirtless.😆😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
She will soon I guess. They all do😔😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Yeah they're all meehhh😆 k era had better looking actors, the type who had looks and acting skills, not just 6 packs like uhu uhu uhu😳🤣🤣