The RSV Club#40-Get on the train babe... - Page 64

Posted: 10 years ago
😆😆 happens to me too. sometimes.
Originally posted by -MemoriesLast-

What's wrong with daal🤔🤣🤣
nothing. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† this proverb was invented when daal was cheap . today even daal has become luxury for common man.😔😔😆
Happens to me all the time too😆 plus I'm such a mummy's girl, whenever someone says something mean to her then too I feel like pulling daggers out no matter who the person is🤣🤣🤣
Tell them to eat sabzi then na😃🤣🤣

Tell them to eat sabzi then na😃🤣🤣
even that is so expensive. everything is  60 rs for a kg or more.😔
even well to do families like us are feeling the pinch & i cannot think how the lower income group people or those who are daily wagers manage. 😔😔
Eeekkk thts really bad😔 and its the same in pak too. My dad sends our family money every month, since despite having jobs, people can't afford it😔

Eeekkk thts really bad😔 and its the same in pak too. My dad sends our family money every month, since despite having jobs, people can't afford it😔
yes the situation is getting grimmer by the day. 
I can imagine😔 in Brunei we too lived with a limited budget. Life was tough then, couldn't afford much either, always used to blackmail mum and dad that they don't love me enough so they don't get me anything😛 it hit on the right place I guess coz now me is spoilt rotten😎🤣🤣 or my marriageable age is coming close so they're being nicer before getting rid of me🤓🤣🤣Edited by -MemoriesLast- - 10 years ago
started watching a new marathi show which caught my interest but with in 3 episodes  Taa- daa ...the female lead is shown having an evil step mother ,who does not want her step daughter to be happy & married. so she breaks off every rishta that comes for her telling lies about her.🤢🤢
there goes another show i would have loved to watch. 

🤣🤣🤣
Edited by .SA. - 10 years ago

I can imagine😔 in Brunei we too lived with a limited budget. Life was tough then, couldn't afford much either, always used to blackmail mum and dad that they don't love me enough so they don't get me anything😛 it hit on the right place I guess coz now me is spoilt rotten😎🤣🤣 or my marriageable age is coming close so they're being nicer before getting rid of me🤓🤣🤣
awww... 🤗🤗😆