Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
for a 30+ mother of twins, she still looks stunning❤️❤️❤️ caught an IV of Juhi with her daughter, its a shame what shes become. She was so damn pretty😔😔
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SA.

wow!!!!😆😆 what about MIDs??

they've put up a cant make more then 10 posts from same ID rule with MIDs😆 and also if you get caught with a MID, you get a WL on your original one along with a deletion of the MID😆 earlier they deleted the MID only didnt raise WLs😆
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MemoriesLast-

they've put up a cant make more then 10 posts from same ID rule with MIDs😆 and also if you get caught with a MID, you get a WL on your original one along with a deletion of the MID😆 earlier they deleted the MID only didnt raise WLs😆

great !!! they really are taking the cyber bullying seriously.😆😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
like they had a choice😆this place is filled with fanatics now😆 cant have a civil convo or discussion without people pouncing😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
again,dont mean to brag, but the K era was awesome😎😆 you saw the comments from the UDs i posted, everyone took them with a pinch of salt and laughed over them, try UD like that now then see🤣🤣🤣
.SA. thumbnail

again,dont mean to brag, but the K era was awesome😎😆 you saw the comments from the UDs i posted, everyone took them with a pinch of salt and laughed over them, try UD like that now then see🤣🤣🤣

there would be mayhem !!! 🤣🤣🤣
even ACHPM forum had civilized members. that was the only forum i visited.🤣🤣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
exactly my point🤣🤣🤣 people nowadays no longer have the brains to distinguish between characters and actors😆😆
yep all forums back then were civil, KZK and KSBKBT were the only ones in mayhem, but compared to this mayhem that mayhem was nothing🤣🤣🤣
.SA. thumbnail
chooo chweet. 😊😊
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
PS: can dissappear anytime😛😆 lappy's broken and ipod's battery is running out too😔 will probably last another hour or so, but if i go kaput thats why😆
.SA. thumbnail

exactly my point🤣🤣🤣 people nowadays no longer have the brains to distinguish between characters and actors😆😆

yep all forums back then were civil, KZK and KSBKBT were the only ones in mayhem, but compared to this mayhem that mayhem was nothing🤣🤣🤣

it had come down to MODs telling MNians & SGians to stay away from topics made by opposing parties in MJHT forum. but the fights still continued.😆😆