Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Nia's doing it according to rumours😆 but happy for AB😊😊 he truly deserves better😊😊 
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MemoriesLast-

. And then there are these CVs who are hell bent on destroying a perfect show with their own hands🤔😆

that is 100% true & still a puzzler.😆😆 
btw i read in NP yesterday a leap is coming up in veera soon.😆😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
about time😆 i was up over my head bored with the ratan nihaal sampoorna kartar, weird villager, gunjan's mum hexagon😵😵😵 hope they get someone worthwhile😊 more importantly, fingers crossed they don't ruin ranveera after leap. Indian producers (minus my ekta maiyya😳🤣🤣) aren't that good at showing non romantic relationships as the main theme, especially when they're older👎🏼👎🏼 they end up going too far most of them time👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼Edited by -MemoriesLast- - 10 years ago
.SA. thumbnail

about time😆 i was up over my head bored with the ratan nihaal sampoorna kartar, weird villager, gunjan's mum hexagon😵😵😵 hope they get someone worthwhile😊 more importantly, fingers crossed they don't ruin ranveera after leap. Indian producers (minus my ekta maiyya😳🤣🤣) aren't that good at showing non romantic relationships as the main theme, especially when they're older👎🏼👎🏼

agreed. they had a good thing going with ranveera & they brought in ratan nihal romance zabardasti.🥱🥱🥱
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
exactly, like I've said a billion times, i loved ratan their mother, why they felt the need to force ratan the wife/lover on people is beyond me😵😵 my poor kiddos, sidelined for such crap😵😵😵
.SA. thumbnail

exactly, like I've said a billion times, i loved ratan their mother, why they felt the need to force ratan the wife/lover on people is beyond me😵😵 my poor kiddos, sidelined for such crap😵😵😵

yes. when it started every body went gaga over it. but it lost steam now. 🥱🥱
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
i loved it when she was a baby, liked it a lot initial months after she got older and now i cant stand it😆😆 things might look up after the leap though fingers crossed😊
.SA. thumbnail

i loved it when she was a baby, liked it a lot initial months after she got older and now i cant stand it😆😆 things might look up after the leap though fingers crossed😊

hope so. 😊😊 depends on who they cast to play grown ups.😆😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
thats another thing😆actors nowadays are terrible👎🏼👎🏼 one in probably 50 or so is decent.. Goes back to drooling over kekta maiyya days when people could act🤣🤣
.SA. thumbnail
rumors still doing rounds that nandish-rashmi marriage is on verge of breaking. according to TOI rashmi has moved to her mayka.