Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

I am sorry unlike others, I HAVE A SPINE (Page 9)

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Loving his fighting spirit and his direct direct. Loving the guy. Good post.

Yeah Sultan is proving with each passing day that he is the Man, while the other guys is trying his best to prove he is not a GuyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIkrock

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swapna555

Originally posted by aanchal_c

ofcourse he has a spine with a pee sized brain which tells him to go and lust after a married woman,barge into someones home without any proof that the guyz father is actually his dad or not,believes a drunkard who forgot an imp part of the story,belives a woman who is suppose to be mad but looks quiet sane...so all i can say is WHAT A MAN.

@Bold..Umm.. Aren't u Confusing some one with some one else? The person u r talking about is the  back stabbing, manipulative Coward who took a revenge on a simple girl using deception, and manipulation, because EVEN When It Comes to a Girl, He Could Not Fight LIke a Man and stand and ATTACK Her from the Front and Back Stabbed her with manipulation and deception and used them to bring down a girl who had saved his life and Kept around His Ex-Girl Friend Cum Present Bhabi to Have His Fun,  Hugging Her on his bed, Carrying her around and Romancing Her in front of his  His "Used and Thrown"  "BiWI".

U penalize Sultan for falling for a woman whom her own sadistic, (self proclaimed )ex husband had publicly humiliated and discarded in the most heinous way possible, while U keep idolizing and defending a "Person" Who actually GOT Physical with his ex girl friend on his own marriage bed and USED her to make his own "USE and Throw"  "BIWI" Jealous.

Who knows how far he would have gone from that hug on his bed if her Husband, Sikky had not come their. 

And Here U r preaching. Hypocritical Much?

Bang on Swapna...but I advice you to not bang your head up against the wall...Like Farhan said in 3 IDIOTS...Ignore Kar Ignore Wink

JAHHNAVIkrock

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charishma

Spot on Swapna. Also Sultan has made it clear time and again that this is between RK and him. This is for Meera. It has nothing to do with Madhu and he himself has asked her to stay out of it multiple times. Yes he cares, and she affects him, but he does respect her, and her married woman status. Its Madhu who called him. Its RK who keeps on linking Sultan and Madhu's names and insists on putting a tawdry angle on things. Its RK who hugs and romances Madhu for an audience of one's (aka Sultan's) benefit.

Oh come on Charisma...How can you say that...Shooperstar ke fans...Usi ki tarah honge na???

If he can't deal with the fact that this has nothing to do with Madhu... How Can his fans??

Simple Logics...Jiasa Raja waise PrajaWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CharishmakrockKhatamKahani

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

Yeah,Sultan is in the RK mansion to get back his mom's honor and her rights as MK's first wife.Big smile

Yeap Smile
rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugliji

Great post Rajla.
Sultan has been been treated badly by not one but two "Kameenas" in his life.
One that took him from his mother and gave him to his driver and another who is in his befuddled brain thinks that he is after his Biwi.
One father and two different off springs.
One grows up to be foul mouthed and disrespectful of everyone around him who treated his own mother with disdain ,and one who is thrown away actually has a "Spine" to grow up  and know that fighting for his mothers identity and self-respect is what a good son does .
Some times even the universe balances what it has put asunder !!

Totally Dolly...Sad many don't understand the CV's quirky waysSmile

krockDolly-heart

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Errr...you mean to say if tomm a goon comes to my house...vandalizes the place and claims that its his house and he will stay there from now on...he has a spine while if I file an FIR against that person I am a coward.ShockedShockedShocked Ohh my!!!! You just cracked me up.ROFLROFLROFL Thank god people do not use this logic in real life...else just to show off their so called SPINE  they will barge into anyone's house and claim it as thrs...and the civilized society will go down the drains.LOL 

Btw, I never knew taking the route of law was a coward's route and one that a spineless person takes against crime. Errrmm...doesn't that make Madhu the first coward and spineless char of the show.Ermm Well forget that. Who knows you might just say yes to that too.ShockedLOL

Common sense - It can make all the difference.Wink

I get it you are waiting for the CV's to prove you wrong Hain na??? Have patience they'll oblige

krockKhatamKahani

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gator

I love my gangster. For the first time he showed he is don and can rule any house in his city be it chooperisshhtaaars house. Abhi tak golden heart hone pe opposition party naraz the Ab don hone pe naraz hai. Humein to vamp dude ki vampness bahut achchi lagti hai bhai, full pata chalta hai ki kaun gira (vamp dude) and kaun above and beyond utha hua(golden heart) hai. Wink

So true...Bang On Gator...

Dolly-heartKhatamKahani

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipdaisy

Well said. Its rk's insecurities that he keeps telling sultan is here for madhu whereas sultan was only interested in restoring his mother's respect. I dont think sultan is so cheap to have any thoughts on a married women he just respects and treats madhu as his friend. It was a fitting reply by sultan when he said the mansion is built on his father's property

That was meant for the Phankis as well...Don't you know??? That question, RK's replies were the questions voiced out here and then littered on with the Twitters and FB's but look what befitting answer the CV's has givenSmile

krockKhatamKahani

Go to top