Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

I am sorry unlike others, I HAVE A SPINE (Page 5)

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I love my golden Heart, Other guys has done ungli tedi with dhokha n used his own biwi, my golden heart has daring to come face to face other guys se nipatne ke liye ehe has to do same for good sake for his mother pride, when sultan fall he just know she n other guy has no connection ppl has not seen or short term memory loss ,but still continue with their Jaap. 

Edited by alovi_21 - 26 June 2013 at 9:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayraaspachkrockKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gator

I love my gangster. For the first time he showed he is don and can rule any house in his city be it chooperisshhtaaars house. Abhi tak golden heart hone pe opposition party naraz the Ab don hone pe naraz hai. Humein to vamp dude ki vampness bahut achchi lagti hai bhai, full pata chalta hai ki kaun gira (vamp dude) and kaun above and beyond utha hua(golden heart) hai. Wink

Yes. I love my gangster so glad he showed his power he holds.  Love, love, love.  Thank you, CVs.

alovi_21paljayraaspachkrock

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ehmmbhvirman

His meaning less dialog is good to hear(nly for his fan) bt hav no logic n u call him a stng dan rk wow wat a useles fan he got

Oh so you can write? I thought you knew only two words totaly agre  (not even correct spelling) LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rimsha-sizzlesraaspachswati1975uskrockKhatamKahani

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I love Sultan, the golden heart gangster,  He is the Man. Phankha are insecure like their so called God, actually their insecurity makes me more happy.LOL

raaspachswati1975uskrockKhatamKahani

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Sultan... Sawaar loon!!! haeeeDay DreamingBlushing Hero is lyk that...!!!CoolROFLApprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raaspachkrockKhatamKahani

caffeineaddict. IF-Stunnerz
caffeineaddict.
caffeineaddict.

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Errr...you mean to say if tomm a goon comes to my house...vandalizes the place and claims that its his house and he will stay there from now on...he has a spine while if I file an FIR against that person I am a coward.ShockedShockedShocked Ohh my!!!! You just cracked me up.ROFLROFLROFL Thank god people do not use this logic in real life...else just to show off their so called SPINE  they will barge into anyone's house and claim it as thrs...and the civilized society will go down the drains.LOL 

Btw, I never knew taking the route of law was a coward's route and one that a spineless person takes against crime. Errrmm...doesn't that make Madhu the first coward and spineless char of the show.Ermm Well forget that. Who knows you might just say yes to that too.ShockedLOL

Common sense - It can make all the difference.Wink
ClapClapBang ON!! You said it all! Hitler tujhse khush huaROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta2728sunflower52

ha35_ad Senior Member
ha35_ad
ha35_ad

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I loved how they showed him bow down whilst breaking the coconuts but at the same time he stared up into the eyes of 'the other guy' and oh so fearlessly!

Edited by ha35_ad - 26 June 2013 at 5:04pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Charishmapaljayraaspachswati1975uskrockAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .BadtameezDil.

Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Errr...you mean to say if tomm a goon comes to my house...vandalizes the place and claims that its his house and he will stay there from now on...he has a spine while if I file an FIR against that person I am a coward.ShockedShockedShocked Ohh my!!!! You just cracked me up.ROFLROFLROFL Thank god people do not use this logic in real life...else just to show off their so called SPINE  they will barge into anyone's house and claim it as thrs...and the civilized society will go down the drains.LOL 

Btw, I never knew taking the route of law was a coward's route and one that a spineless person takes against crime. Errrmm...doesn't that make Madhu the first coward and spineless char of the show.Ermm Well forget that. Who knows you might just say yes to that too.ShockedLOL

Common sense - It can make all the difference.Wink
ClapClapBang ON!! You said it all! Hitler tujhse khush huaROFL

Spine was in the context of laaton  ke  bhoot baaton se nahi  maante . And manipulators biwi ka Sahara le ke  peeche se waar karte hai. Take ur like minds with you nd make merry in ur  own posts which are in tonsSmile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_reddyha35_adPantherapaljayswati1975usraaspachAnu-ReddyKhatamKahanileverne

Go to top