Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

I am sorry unlike others, I HAVE A SPINE (Page 12)

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sujith1001..

Awesome Post Thumbs Up

In short, Sultan is a MAN, unlike the other guy, who claims to be a
Film-Star and behaves like a TV-Vampgirl ROFL
oh u mean vamp dudeLOL
anyways he proved wht he is when he surrender to police withput any nautanki or bak bak unlike other guyDead
look best part is he still feel for rk unlike rk think he consider him biggest enemy
but rk can never do that
see he wants that smman for her mom 
then he will go
thats the man he is

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .BadtameezDil.

Originally posted by --Udhay--

<font color="#0000FF">Rajla, a very good post Thumbs Up

I'm happy with the proceedings in the show, and yes Sultan isn't a coward like the Jhoopersthhar!!! LOL

He is a MAN with spine and is straight forward!!! RK is a back-stabbing coward, PERIOD!!! He will always remain one Wacko
</font>

Its good you appreciate Sultan and his gestures *which I don't*
Anyways, but it will be appreciated if you don't drag RK in an all-Sultan topic! I am not trying to defend anyone but yes, if you cannot tolerate Sultan being dragged in RK-Posts, you yourself shouldn't do the other way round!

Don't know how to say it in a more polite manner!
it hurt doesnt it its ok when u guyz 1000 bashing post on sulatn that too directly and with suh word which one cant even say i have proof wait u can see open forum
bbut if we say one word then its terrible sin ha
what hyporcates 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayKhatamKahani

Charishma Goldie
Charishma
Charishma

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EvIl_ReDefInEd

Originally posted by Charishma

Originally posted by EvIl_ReDefInEd

aur jisko HAATH ke saath LAAT bhi pade usko SADAKCHAPP kehte hai Wink ROFLROFL
Sultan is MORE SPINELESS than Mukund...atleast Mukund didnt use to trespass other's property and other's wife Tongue...he had a bit self-respect which sadakchap lacks Tongue...itna laat aur jhapad khane ke baad (in the party) still he came to same person's house LOL

Sultan's a gangster, and he's acting like one. He walked into RK's house like it was his own. Deva deva Clap. A spineless action would've been quietly keeping his mother in his own house. I think the word your looking for is audacious. And boy was he. Why would any Sultan fan have a problem with his actions? He's not completely in the right, but that's what makes it fun.

And the only reason Sultan took the punch at the party was for Madhu. He now tells Madhu to shut up basically, so there's no roadblock that way. RK should be very afraid.

@bold: LOL *wink* to those who understand why i'm laughing.

@RED - EXACTLY! thats the REASON why he is called SADAKCHAP Tongue ROFL...kisi ke bhi maal ko apna maal samajh leta hai ROFL...the gangster who calls a SUPERSTAR a KHATARNAK insaan ROFLROFL...audacious? no i m looking for the word DUMB Tongue
he can only shut up Madhu but RK ko chup kar ke dikhaye Tongue...aur abhi to RK is shaant due to Radha ji's illness, let him come in his full form then lets see who saves ur Gangu TongueLOL

khatarnak for Madhu. that's what he meant. And as far as shutting up RK, then why would I want that? RK's mouth is his saving grace. What else would the man do? I detest his personality type. But i quite enjoy his character. 

I don't mind the word sadakchap. Others can use it as an insult, and be as derogatory as they want, but Sultan did grow up on the streets. That's nothing to be ashamed of.  Unlike being raised with a silver spoon to your mouth and still turning out an ass. But these things just make the two of them more interesting. Not less.

Edited by Charishma - 27 June 2013 at 1:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PantherapaljaykrockKhatamKahani

feministNo1 Goldie

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top