I am sorry unlike others, I HAVE A SPINE - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
Just not using his brains at all does he even have one. Coming to take a nap in   Rk 's mansion, what concrete proof has he. Behaving rudely in front of ladies. Gosh it really sucks
i think there's lot more to the story than what sultan knows about MK being his father...for the sake of the character(which i love) i hope he is not being duped by meera and rashid...but i think the CVs will bring out the details/evidence gradually...till then the story doesn't really have a leg to stand on...but am loving the drama πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Mikolingam

Just not using his brains at all does he even have one. Coming to take a nap in   Rk 's mansion, what concrete proof has he. Behaving rudely in front of ladies. Gosh it really sucks

@bold..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† **ROFL*** Thnx!! for giving me a good Laugh early in the Morning!! :-)

Srsly, IKR?  He Should Learn from RK, Our Idlozed "Hero" , An Epitome of Morality, Scruples and Behavior, esp. Toward Women.😑

-Sultan Should learn to

-Use his brains to learn the art of stabbing from behind the Back, using weapons such as stealth, manipulation and deceit like RK had done towards Madhu.

-Use one's wife to get at his Enemies.

-Address his own mother as "US AURAT" in front of all and sundry for 15 or so yrs.

-
Publicly Humiliating a Girl is an Order of the Day. (Look AT the no. of times RK had humiliated Madhu in public. I guess That was NOt being Rude In front of the Ladies, Right? Nope. That Sadism and Abuse and Harassment. But Not being Rude I guess.)

- And Using Words like "Gandi Naali Ka Keeda", "My WIfe is more closer to another Man than me"  in front of Women is Not Being Rude( I guess. After all, One had to KNow the meaning of Dignity of a woman or of Respecting Women. Then, only u would try to have a control on the language you use before them. )

- In order to humiliate his "Use and Throw" "Biwi" forcefully making her wear close which make her uncomfortable  for shoot ( of course through force and manipulation) and Trying to remove her Dupatta In front of all, for thr Sole purpose of her Humiliation Is of course NOT Being Rude in front of the Ladies.

-Calling Madhu Characterless at the drop of a hat, now That is Not Being Rude at All. (I always wonder being women/girls, how anybody could admire a person such as him? I guess some people enjoy seeing other women being abused and tortured and shackled. And Enjoy a "MAn" being sadistic and abusive to a women. ) But Not Appreciate a Man for trying to Fight for his mother's rights.

-Not to forget RK's behavior towards Dipali. Listen to her advice, Make her drinks, React to her Advice, Hug her for consolation, Use and romance her to make said "use and throw" "Biw" Jealous, and throwing her out of his room and stuff AFTER he got what all he wanted from her. Yep, That Is Not Rude At All. That's Again Just Using Some one For Needs and Manipulation but Not being Rude?

-IT is a FACT that Whatever the actual Truth May BE, at least Whatever Sultan is doing is to Fight for the Rights of his Mother. 

So, What ever were RK's motivations for doing all his Past Heinous Actions?

Ego, Jealousy, Possessiveness, Enjoyment of subjugation of a Girl. Those Actions cannot be termed rude. But, Yes I agree, They can be termed Heinous, appalling but Not Rude.

Yep, it totally Did not S*ck When RK did all this. It is only When a man motivated for fighting for his mother's rights entered the idolozid "Hero"s house that we find it all Objectionable and his behavior in front of ladies to be rude.

Edited by swapna555 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ehmmbhvirman

His meaning less dialog is good to hear(nly for his fan) bt hav no logic n u call him a stng dan rk wow wat a useles fan he got
wo meaninless dialog kaun amrta hain we know🀒
and usko samjh ne ke liye brain chiye wo to tum logo ke pass hain he nahi
go prise ur upperstar na
dont u have better thing to do 
ok let me say it no🀒🀒🀒
ur just like ur upperstar dil bhi kala aur man bhi

Originally posted by ..Sujith1001..

Awesome Post πŸ‘πŸΌ

In short, Sultan is a MAN, unlike the other guy, who claims to be a
Film-Star and behaves like a TV-Vampgirl 🀣
oh u mean vamp dudeπŸ˜†
anyways he proved wht he is when he surrender to police withput any nautanki or bak bak unlike other guy🀒
look best part is he still feel for rk unlike rk think he consider him biggest enemy
but rk can never do that
see he wants that smman for her mom 
then he will go
thats the man he is

Originally posted by .BadtameezDil.

Its good you appreciate Sultan and his gestures *which I don't*
Anyways, but it will be appreciated if you don't drag RK in an all-Sultan topic! I am not trying to defend anyone but yes, if you cannot tolerate Sultan being dragged in RK-Posts, you yourself shouldn't do the other way round!

Don't know how to say it in a more polite manner!
it hurt doesnt it its ok when u guyz 1000 bashing post on sulatn that too directly and with suh word which one cant even say i have proof wait u can see open forum
bbut if we say one word then its terrible sin ha
what hyporcates 
Originally posted by EvIl_ReDefInEd

@RED - EXACTLY! thats the REASON why he is called SADAKCHAP πŸ˜› πŸ€£...kisi ke bhi maal ko apna maal samajh leta hai 🀣...the gangster who calls a SUPERSTAR a KHATARNAK insaan 🀣🀣...audacious? no i m looking for the word DUMB πŸ˜›
he can only shut up Madhu but RK ko chup kar ke dikhaye πŸ˜›...aur abhi to RK is shaant due to Radha ji's illness, let him come in his full form then lets see who saves ur Gangu πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

khatarnak for Madhu. that's what he meant. And as far as shutting up RK, then why would I want that? RK's mouth is his saving grace. What else would the man do? I detest his personality type. But i quite enjoy his character. 

I don't mind the word sadakchap. Others can use it as an insult, and be as derogatory as they want, but Sultan did grow up on the streets. That's nothing to be ashamed of.  Unlike being raised with a silver spoon to your mouth and still turning out an ass. But these things just make the two of them more interesting. Not less.

Edited by Charishma - 10 years ago