Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

I am sorry unlike others, I HAVE A SPINE (Page 11)

UltimateVdian Goldie

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mystiEvIl_ReDefInEdmasan1gurudrishtichirpyhapibird

EvIl_ReDefInEd Senior Member

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mystimasan1UltimateVdian1mangaloregurudrishtisunflower52Bes_Bchirpyhapibird

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Great post! Thumbs Up

At least Sultan has a spine unlike RK who is a spineless coward! Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

InkyCupidAnu-ReddykrockKhatamKahani

Mikolingam Goldie
Mikolingam
Mikolingam

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Just not using his brains at all does he even have one. Coming to take a nap in   Rk 's mansion, what concrete proof has he. Behaving rudely in front of ladies. Gosh it really sucks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1

Blue_Scrubs IF-Rockerz
Blue_Scrubs
Blue_Scrubs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
i think there's lot more to the story than what sultan knows about MK being his father...for the sake of the character(which i love) i hope he is not being duped by meera and rashid...but i think the CVs will bring out the details/evidence gradually...till then the story doesn't really have a leg to stand on...but am loving the drama LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krock-Nafisa-

swapna555 Senior Member
swapna555
swapna555

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mikolingam

Just not using his brains at all does he even have one. Coming to take a nap in   Rk 's mansion, what concrete proof has he. Behaving rudely in front of ladies. Gosh it really sucks

@bold..ShockedLOLLOL **ROFL*** Thnx!! for giving me a good Laugh early in the Morning!! :-)

Srsly, IKR?  He Should Learn from RK, Our Idlozed "Hero" , An Epitome of Morality, Scruples and Behavior, esp. Toward Women.Angry

-Sultan Should learn to

-Use his brains to learn the art of stabbing from behind the Back, using weapons such as stealth, manipulation and deceit like RK had done towards Madhu.

-Use one's wife to get at his Enemies.

-Address his own mother as "US AURAT" in front of all and sundry for 15 or so yrs.

-
Publicly Humiliating a Girl is an Order of the Day. (Look AT the no. of times RK had humiliated Madhu in public. I guess That was NOt being Rude In front of the Ladies, Right? Nope. That Sadism and Abuse and Harassment. But Not being Rude I guess.)

- And Using Words like "Gandi Naali Ka Keeda", "My WIfe is more closer to another Man than me"  in front of Women is Not Being Rude( I guess. After all, One had to KNow the meaning of Dignity of a woman or of Respecting Women. Then, only u would try to have a control on the language you use before them. )

- In order to humiliate his "Use and Throw" "Biwi" forcefully making her wear close which make her uncomfortable  for shoot ( of course through force and manipulation) and Trying to remove her Dupatta In front of all, for thr Sole purpose of her Humiliation Is of course NOT Being Rude in front of the Ladies.

-Calling Madhu Characterless at the drop of a hat, now That is Not Being Rude at All. (I always wonder being women/girls, how anybody could admire a person such as him? I guess some people enjoy seeing other women being abused and tortured and shackled. And Enjoy a "MAn" being sadistic and abusive to a women. ) But Not Appreciate a Man for trying to Fight for his mother's rights.

-Not to forget RK's behavior towards Dipali. Listen to her advice, Make her drinks, React to her Advice, Hug her for consolation, Use and romance her to make said "use and throw" "Biw" Jealous, and throwing her out of his room and stuff AFTER he got what all he wanted from her. Yep, That Is Not Rude At All. That's Again Just Using Some one For Needs and Manipulation but Not being Rude?

-IT is a FACT that Whatever the actual Truth May BE, at least Whatever Sultan is doing is to Fight for the Rights of his Mother. 

So, What ever were RK's motivations for doing all his Past Heinous Actions?

Ego, Jealousy, Possessiveness, Enjoyment of subjugation of a Girl. Those Actions cannot be termed rude. But, Yes I agree, They can be termed Heinous, appalling but Not Rude.

Yep, it totally Did not S*ck When RK did all this. It is only When a man motivated for fighting for his mother's rights entered the idolozid "Hero"s house that we find it all Objectionable and his behavior in front of ladies to be rude.
Wacko

Edited by swapna555 - 27 June 2013 at 9:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Blue_Scrubskrock-brokensoul-Anu-Reddy

amni375 Goldie
amni375
amni375

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Good post!
krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ehmmbhvirman

His meaning less dialog is good to hear(nly for his fan) bt hav no logic n u call him a stng dan rk wow wat a useles fan he got
wo meaninless dialog kaun amrta hain we knowDead
and usko samjh ne ke liye brain chiye wo to tum logo ke pass hain he nahi
go prise ur upperstar na
dont u have better thing to do 
ok let me say it noDeadDeadDead
ur just like ur upperstar dil bhi kala aur man bhi

Go to top