Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

I am sorry unlike others, I HAVE A SPINE (Page 10)

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehurocks

rajla dear another awesome post it was superb scene sultan enter in rk mansion great work cvs...

Thanks Mehu

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJALI_SAMARIYA

guys sultan ek chrctor hai Madhubala me usko lekar itna issue..kyun..

Issue nahi hai yaar...It's TOD

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Charishma

^I'm sure RK was wishing he had another windshield nearby to divert attention lol. the big mouth. It was going to catch up to him one day. 

Clap LOL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Charishmakrock

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

It was really a dramatic entrance into the house, breaking those coconuts with the dialogue explaining to the Kundra's that it's all about his mother's dignity and restoring that to her. The RK mansion was built on the land of Mohan Kundra which he believes is his father, who married his mother, both of them have the right to that place, so they came to live in the house. Now we wait for more of the drama to unfold, more proof that Mohan Kundra did marry Meera and that she is Sultan's mum, that the whole story is true, in the meantime a lot of drama is happening in the serial for us to enjoy. Smile

Oh Yes...Can't wait for RK's world to come down crumbling...It's already shaken to the coreLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krockKhatamKahani

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rishbalalover

his face is forever sulky,his dialogues are meaningless, his attitude is unimaginably weird and he's very gullible or we can say stupid to believe a drunkard's story without any suspicion!Stern Smile

I know RK is so YUCK hain na??? Good You realized Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajla

Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Errr...you mean to say if tomm a goon comes to my house...vandalizes the place and claims that its his house and he will stay there from now on...he has a spine while if I file an FIR against that person I am a coward.ShockedShockedShocked Ohh my!!!! You just cracked me up.ROFLROFLROFL Thank god people do not use this logic in real life...else just to show off their so called SPINE  they will barge into anyone's house and claim it as thrs...and the civilized society will go down the drains.LOL 

Btw, I never knew taking the route of law was a coward's route and one that a spineless person takes against crime. Errrmm...doesn't that make Madhu the first coward and spineless char of the show.Ermm Well forget that. Who knows you might just say yes to that too.ShockedLOL

Common sense - It can make all the difference.Wink

I get it you are waiting for the CV's to prove you wrong Hain na??? Have patience they'll oblige
You again cracked me upROFL I do not need any CVs to tell me what common sense is.ROFLROFLROFL
And I do get it from your reply that you do not have any logical/emotional reasons to defend your point against my argument.LOL Chalo..koi na. I kind of expected it. anyways, happy living in the delusional world. Adios.

Edited by PurpleHorizon - 27 June 2013 at 1:34am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIl_ReDefInEdBarbie_girl02UltimateVdian1mangaloreNeutral_Monadvs_smiRKgurudrishtiCourageous_LeoAnanya05sunflower52_charu_..NadiaZ....sairat..nidu-dsena

EvIl_ReDefInEd Senior Member

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

mystiBarbie_girl02UltimateVdianPOOOOLLLLLLLLLL1mangaloreNeutral_Monadvs_smiRKLSPDgurudrishtiAnanya05sunflower52_charu_..NadiaZ..Rihan05nidu-dsena..sairat..

Charishma Goldie
Charishma
Charishma

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EvIl_ReDefInEd

Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Here for EVERYONE who's forgotten pehhle haath padaa thaa ya Laat..

REMEMBER THIS?...  

aur jisko HAATH ke saath LAAT bhi pade usko SADAKCHAPP kehte hai Wink ROFLROFL
Sultan is MORE SPINELESS than Mukund...atleast Mukund didnt use to trespass other's property and other's wife Tongue...he had a bit self-respect which sadakchap lacks Tongue...itna laat aur jhapad khane ke baad (in the party) still he came to same person's house LOL

Sultan's a gangster, and he's acting like one. He walked into RK's house like it was his own. Deva deva Clap. A spineless action would've been quietly keeping his mother in his own house. I think the word your looking for is audacious. And boy was he. Why would any Sultan fan have a problem with his actions? He's not completely in the right, but that's what makes it fun.

And the only reason Sultan took the punch at the party was for Madhu. He now tells Madhu to shut up basically, so there's no roadblock that way. RK should be very afraid.

@bold: LOL *wink* to those who understand why i'm laughing.

Edited by Charishma - 27 June 2013 at 2:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_pie112krockAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Go to top