Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
excellent post. sultan has made it clear that he is here just for his mom. don't know why the other guy always involve madhu in it. RK ur acts are proving that u have no trust on ur love. always claiming that"madhu is my wife, madhu is my wife".  i think sultan knows it very well that u r husband and she is ur wife 😆
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Sultan knows how to LIVE and SURVIVE outside and RK knows how to ermmm.. PRETEND (act) well...inside!!
Both have mastered the art of living in their own discrete worlds!! 😳

😆😆😆  Not only that RK has mastered the art of attributing his own qualities and characteristics to others.  He thinks Sultan is using his sob story so Madhu can feel sorry for Sultan and fall in love with him.🤣 ðŸ¤£
gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Here for EVERYONE who's forgotten pehhle haath padaa thaa ya Laat..

REMEMBER THIS?...  

yahiii chahiye tha mujhe ...lol
Charishma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^I'm sure RK was wishing he had another windshield nearby to divert attention lol. the big mouth. It was going to catch up to him one day. 
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: practicecalm

Sultan DID NOT COME here to stay forever...if he did, he would've brought Aaryan and Kaka, he just came here to restore his mother's rightful place as MK's legal first wife and once her ijjat is restored; he will take his mother and leave from this snake pit!!!! Nor is he in this for the property; if he did, the Don can simply usurp the place like all Dons do in Hindi phillums.

Only a true warrior can enter the venomous snake pit knowing that there are vile snakes and tame those snakes to play to his tune eventually...Sultan the Snake Charmer indeed!!!!

Hare, just u wait indeed or Snake, just u wait!!!

Sultan just wants the fact that HIS MOTHER's FACT be ACCEPTED and HER HONOR BE RESTORED. Once that job is done, he doesn't care two twits about the property. It's like Vijay in Trishul.

True Yaar...Th guys knows what he want's and he want's only so much, nothing less, nothing more...It's so good to see a HERO with some perspective that one who BA BAK BAK's all the Time

rajla thumbnail
Originally posted by: N.bhavna

@red, he is indeed a no nonsense person unlike others, who on the name of attitude and style talk shit and then hide behing his maa, biwi and bittiji, such a coward.

Sultan has proved his is a man with spine, the way he surrendered himself to police was superb, like sun is setting gracefully to rise up for next morning. He know what is right and wrong, he bow down his head when radha pleaded him not to call media and police, he know his act was painful for her and he feels bad for her, no not like others who do not even hesitant for a second  to badmouth the others ( i feel  by calling sultan a sadkchap and gandki , he is indirectly badmouthing his mother )

lol ðŸ˜† i remember sultan once said, main jalta tapta suraj, yes he is a sun, who will sets himself ( for the other people ) so that he can rise up again.

wonderful post rajla.😛

Thanks Bhavna...

RK this time has locked horns with the wrong person...Poor Guy I feel bad for him...But I guess only Sultan can do the honor of showing him his rightful place...

rajla thumbnail
Originally posted by: ehmmbhvirman

His meaning less dialog is good to hear(nly for his fan) bt hav no logic n u call him a stng dan rk wow wat a useles fan he got

BAK BAK BAK...is all I heard...😉
rajla thumbnail
Originally posted by: _SONA_

ok i agree with you..i love my sullu..but my dd also has spark ..is this cvs fault that making her an aunty by giving hee kamawali bai's sari..my sikki also has a spark

DD is not a part of the Post Sona, let her be 😊
rajla thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanchal_c

ofcourse he has a spine with a pee sized brain which tells him to go and lust after a married woman,barge into someones home without any proof that the guyz father is actually his dad or not,believes a drunkard who forgot an imp part of the story,belives a woman who is suppose to be mad but looks quiet sane...so all i can say is WHAT A MAN.

Finally "MAN" that is what Sultan is compared to the Shooperstar, God knows what that is?
rajla thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gaurishah

@rajla, very true Sultan does not care two hoots about the property or money of the other guy he just wants his mother's respect restored in the society. For 30 years she has suffered for what, loving and giving herself to the wrong person who she thought would take care of her. He just wants all to respect his mother and acknowledge her as MK's 1st wife.

And I am willing to take my chances and believe that Sultan will prove that Meera is MK's first wife