Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I love my golden Heart, Other guys has done ungli tedi with dhokha n used his own biwi, my golden heart has daring to come face to face other guys se nipatne ke liye ehe has to do same for good sake for his mother pride, when sultan fall he just know she n other guy has no connection ppl has not seen or short term memory loss ,but still continue with their Jaap.  Edited by alovi_21 - 10 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gator

I love my gangster. For the first time he showed he is don and can rule any house in his city be it chooperisshhtaaars house. Abhi tak golden heart hone pe opposition party naraz the Ab don hone pe naraz hai. Humein to vamp dude ki vampness bahut achchi lagti hai bhai, full pata chalta hai ki kaun gira (vamp dude) and kaun above and beyond utha hua(golden heart) hai. πŸ˜‰

Yes. I love my gangster so glad he showed his power he holds.  Love, love, love.  Thank you, CVs.
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ehmmbhvirman

His meaning less dialog is good to hear(nly for his fan) bt hav no logic n u call him a stng dan rk wow wat a useles fan he got

Oh so you can write? I thought you knew only two words totaly agre  (not even correct spelling) πŸ˜†
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I love Sultan, the golden heart gangster,  He is the Man. Phankha are insecure like their so called God, actually their insecurity makes me more happy.πŸ˜†
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sultan... Sawaar loon!!! haeee☺️ Hero is lyk that...!!!😎🀣
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Errr...you mean to say if tomm a goon comes to my house...vandalizes the place and claims that its his house and he will stay there from now on...he has a spine while if I file an FIR against that person I am a coward.😲😲😲 Ohh my!!!! You just cracked me up.🀣🀣🀣 Thank god people do not use this logic in real life...else just to show off their so called SPINE  they will barge into anyone's house and claim it as thrs...and the civilized society will go down the drains.πŸ˜† 

Btw, I never knew taking the route of law was a coward's route and one that a spineless person takes against crime. Errrmm...doesn't that make Madhu the first coward and spineless char of the show.πŸ€” Well forget that. Who knows you might just say yes to that too.πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Common sense - It can make all the difference.πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘πŸ‘Bang ON!! You said it all! Hitler tujhse khush hua🀣
ha35_ad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved how they showed him bow down whilst breaking the coconuts but at the same time he stared up into the eyes of 'the other guy' and oh so fearlessly!Edited by ha35_ad - 10 years ago
gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .BadtameezDil.

πŸ‘πŸ‘Bang ON!! You said it all! Hitler tujhse khush hua🀣

Spine was in the context of laaton  ke  bhoot baaton se nahi  maante . And manipulators biwi ka Sahara le ke  peeche se waar karte hai. Take ur like minds with you nd make merry in ur  own posts which are in tons😊
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I love sultan for this very reason...he is to the point no nonsense and not a coward.  

He is the best character in the show...
Originally posted by: gator

Spine was in the context of laaton  ke  bhoot baaton se nahi  maante . And manipulators biwi ka Sahara le ke  peeche se waar karte hai. Take ur like minds with you nd make merry in ur  own posts which are in tons😊

haan laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi mante isliye Sultan ko laat padi at the POINT πŸ˜›..SEE...

Sultan is such a coward...he cud enter RK mansion taking advantage of Radha ji's illness (otherwise which was not possible for him bina apna muh tuwaye πŸ˜›)...also the land is now RK's and not MK's bcoz according to Indian law the property of MK has been transferred to his son long time back and nothing can b done abt it now πŸ˜†...Sultan is just a trespasser πŸ˜›