One rainy day... Kriyaansh and Swaron OS

Posted: 10 years ago
mai kabhi sudhar nahi sakti right!!!

I Know...

so here I am with a simple OS

it will be simple...I wanna take it soo simple..I will try my best .

So do tell me how it is .

It contains both swaron and Kriyaansh version!! please both the fandoms do comment!!

KriYaansh version ========> Post 1

SwaRon Version ========> Post 2
Edited by deetha - 10 years ago
Kriyaansh Version

It rained. She caressed the glass of the window as a drop slided down it. She smiled thinking how much he like the rains. She hated rains but being with him she started loving them. The way he immediately gets aroused and the wet kisses on her shoulder in the rain ...*sigh* those days were the best days of her life. Five years back...when she was married to him...may be their bad luck or his lucky it rained heavily. She hated rains but she couldn't say that to him ... how can she..she don't know him even a bit , and suddenly he was connected to her in such a way that no other in her life can get the place he has. It was so special and different. That night which was supposed to be the night of consumation turned into night of life. He without any hesitation declared he is not yet ready for any intimate moments as he felt intimacy is one such that that occurs on its own . As it rained heavily he quitely pulled her into the balcony .

"you know what I just love rains . " he pulled her along with him and stood in the open balcony or terrace which it seemed to and stood there grinning wide . For few minutes she is uncomfortable the water filling her fibre and making them wet made her irritated. She was in a very heavy lehanga and a heavy jewellary. Suddenly he turned to her.

"will you mind a dance with me wifey??" he asked smiling his most charming smile. She as always felt an urge to widen his grin so she placed her hands in his. He grinned wide. Isn't that she wanted . As he danced with her she felt it was the best moment and after the dance he kissed her forehead and hugged her...suddenly she started loving everything, his wet form against her wet form , the more heavy dress fully drenched in water .

"Baarish sach mei itna acha hota hai??" she asked him innocently.

"aur bhi acha hota hai"he said ,she frowned ...does he knew she hates rains??

"tumhari chehra sab batadeti hai "he chuckled as she pouted . This guy was a sweet heart.he came behind her and opened her arms wide held her waist and twirled her...

"turn"he said as he moved back, she twirled ...with each turn her smile growing wide.

"its awesome!!"she stopped and ran to him wrapping her hands around his neck and letting her whole weight on his when he caught her waist and twilred as she left her head fall back. Their laughter filled the air...they played in rain for god knows how much time.

A tear escaped her eye and soon she slipped to the floor caressing the long window, How she wished everything is perfect . Just perfect. when did the love between them was defeated by their ego??? none knew and now she is repenting for the one yes she said in the court on the day of their divorse.

She was bought back to reality as she heard someone crying.

" alley... mumma aagayi na rona mat beta "she gathered her princess in her arms . She again drowned in her thoughts.

Aah how much he hated rains. As soon as the rain started he closed all the windows and door with a bang irritated. The room was dark he switched on the TV and played loud music and went to kitchen to prepare something for dinner. even thought it's just 3;00 in the noon he thought of preparing the dinner. After a tired cooking her retired to clean his house...its been a big mess. As the track changed the song "dekho na "from fanaa played. Suddenly a big grin appeared on his face he danced around as if dancing with the girl of his dreams. He adjusted the things dancing around and finally went and took a hot shower and changed into his tracks. He took a deep breathe and opened the door and headed out. As he drenched he hated it. As he was walking in a park he saw a girl sitting alone and he can say she was crying. She looked angelic, her wondered how can one be that innocent looking. He sat on nearby bench and watched ...she was crying badly getting drenched in the rain. Before he can register his legs walked to her and sat beside her. After few minutes she registered that she is having a company and turned to see who it was . There sat a man with a charming face. But he has a beard... may be he didn't shave for weeks.

He smiled a bit as she saw in his eyes!! and automatically she smiled back. Still both are drenched in rains.

" yaha akele baarish mei?? wo bhi rote hue??" he said not understanding how to start a conversation.

She turned front and spoke.

" mujhe baarish bohut pasand hai!! meri life ki best memories isi mei chupe hue hai!! and ab apni dard isi mei dhone keliye baiti hun"she said with no emotion in her voice

"tum.ummm... "he stammered ..she looked at him

"kriya"she said simply and her eyes said something. He sighed and smiled

"kriya... kya mai koi help kar sakta hun?? "he asked softly!!

"aap.." she was cut

"Rey!! reyaansh!! "he spoke now his eyes saying something.

"Rey!! I don't think abhi meri life mei aisi koi option bachi ho ki mai usse theek kar sakun!!"he said looking front...

"ab mujhe jaana chahiye"she said and stood when he caught her wrist.

She turned back slowly frowning. He stood looking down and finally looked into her eyes. Both felt some warm feeling pass through them. He cupped her face and went closer.
He pressed his forehead to hers and said " can we start it all over again , Love??" he said very softly leaving a flower to shame. She looked up into his eyes but stayed quite. Her eyes were blank , her face was...or it would be right if said she froze.

" this time we shall leave our ego's wash in this rain?? Last few weeks are unbearable for me , that's the time I realised ...we are wrong , not our love " he did the talking as he pulled her close and she looked up as her chin almost touched his throat. She can to senses as she felt a warm drop on her face. How strange?? in this heavy pour she could differentiate between his tears and the water drops.

" toh divorce??"she asked innocently!!

"wo toh baaki logon keliye tha... humare pyaar keliye nahi!!"he pulled her close and hugged her.

" Dance baatcutter??" he asked hugging her from back.

She gladly accepted and they danced their hearts out.

" Starting all over again, " she said

"Together "both completed.

" baatcutter pari kaha hai??" he asked as they walked back her hand around his back and his around her shoulder.

"ghar mei mom ke paas. "she said

"abhi mere saath ghar chalogi??" he asked desperately.

"khana banaya??"she asked giving attitude. "aaj tuesday hai its your turn"she  raised her eyebrow.

"everything done mam!! the house needs just your presence at the moment!!"he said dramatically.

"Rey humne divorce kyun li??"she asked

"mujhe kya pata??"he said

Both looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"hum kabhi nahi sudhrenge,  bade baap ki bigde aulad hai hum " they walked shouting and laughing on the road to pick their daughter and head to their heaven.

Swaron Version

It rained. She caressed the glass of the window as a drop slided down it. She smiled thinking how much he like the rains. She hated rains but being with him she started loving them. The way he immediately gets aroused and the wet kisses on her shoulder in the rain ...*sigh* those days were the best days of her life. Five years back...when she was married to him...may be their bad luck or his lucky it rained heavily. She hated rains but she couldn't say that to him ... how can she..she don't know him even a bit , and suddenly he was connected to her in such a way that no other in her life can get the place he has. It was so special and different. That night which was supposed to be the night of consumation turned into night of life. He without any hesitation declared he is not yet ready for any intimate moments as he felt intimacy is one such that that occurs on its own . As it rained heavily he quitely pulled her into the balcony .

"you know what I just love rains . " he pulled her along with him and stood in the open balcony or terrace which it seemed to and stood there grinning wide . For few minutes she is uncomfortable the water filling her fibre and making them wet made her irritated. She was in a very heavy lehanga and a heavy jewellary. Suddenly he turned to her.

"will you mind a dance with me wifey??" he asked smiling his most charming smile. She as always felt an urge to widen his grin so she placed her hands in his. He grinned wide. Isn't that she wanted . As he danced with her she felt it was the best moment and after the dance he kissed her forehead and hugged her...suddenly she started loving everything, his wet form against her wet form , the more heavy dress fully drenched in water .

"Baarish sach mei itna acha hota hai??" she asked him innocently.

"aur bhi acha hota hai"he said ,she frowned ...does he knew she hates rains??

"tumhari chehra sab batadeti hai "he chuckled as she pouted . This guy was a sweet heart.he came behind her and opened her arms wide held her waist and twirled her...

"turn"he said as he moved back, she twirled ...with each turn her smile growing wide.

"its awesome!!"she stopped and ran to him wrapping her hands around his neck and letting her whole weight on his when he caught her waist and twilred as she left her head fall back. Their laughter filled the air...they played in rain for god knows how much time.

A tear escaped her eye and soon she slipped to the floor caressing the long window, How she wished everything is perfect . Just perfect. when did the love between them was defeated by their ego??? none knew and now she is repenting for the one yes she said in the court on the day of their divorse.

She was bought back to reality as she heard someone crying.

" alley... mumma aagayi na rona mat beta "she gathered her princess in her arms . She again drowned in her thoughts.

Aah how much he hated rains. As soon as the rain started he closed all the windows and door with a bang irritated. The room was dark he switched on the TV and played loud music and went to kitchen to prepare something for dinner. even thought it's just 3;00 in the noon he thought of preparing the dinner. After a tired cooking her retired to clean his house...its been a big mess. As the track changed the song "dekho na "from fanaa played. Suddenly a big grin appeared on his face he danced around as if dancing with the girl of his dreams. He adjusted the things dancing around and finally went and took a hot shower and changed into his tracks. He took a deep breathe and opened the door and headed out. As he drenched he hated it. As he was walking in a park he saw a girl sitting alone and he can say she was crying. She looked angelic, her wondered how can one be that innocent looking. He sat on nearby bench and watched ...she was crying badly getting drenched in the rain. Before he can register his legs walked to her and sat beside her. After few minutes she registered that she is having a company and turned to see who it was . There sat a man with a charming face. But he has a beard... may be he didn't shave for weeks.

He smiled a bit as she saw in his eyes!! and automatically she smiled back. Still both are drenched in rains.

" yaha akele baarish mei?? wo bhi rote hue??" he said not understanding how to start a conversation.

She turned front and spoke.

" mujhe baarish bohut pasand hai!! meri life ki best memories isi mei chupe hue hai!! and ab apni dard isi mei dhone keliye baiti hun"she said with no emotion in her voice

"tum.ummm... "he stammered ..she looked at him

"Sharon"she said simply and her eyes said something. He sighed and smiled

"Sharon.. kya mai koi help kar sakta hun?? "he asked softly!!

"aap.." she was cut

"Swayam!!  "he spoke now his eyes saying something.

"Swayam!! I don't think abhi meri life mei aisi koi option bachi ho ki mai usse theek kar sakun!!"he said looking front...

"ab mujhe jaana chahiye"she said and stood when he caught her wrist.

She turned back slowly frowning. He stood looking down and finally looked into her eyes. Both felt some warm feeling pass through them. He cupped her face and went closer.
He pressed his forehead to hers and said " can we start it all over again , Love??" he said very softly leaving a flower to shame. She looked up into his eyes but stayed quite. Her eyes were blank , her face was...or it would be right if said she froze.

" this time we shall leave our ego's wash in this rain?? Last few weeks are unbearable for me , that's the time I realised ...we are wrong , not our love " he did the talking as he pulled her close and she looked up as her chin almost touched his throat. She can to senses as she felt a warm drop on her face. How strange?? in this heavy pour she could differentiate between his tears and the water drops.

" toh divorce??"she asked innocently!!

"wo toh baaki logon keliye tha... humare pyaar keliye nahi!!"he pulled her close and hugged her.

" Dance siren??" he asked hugging her from back.

She gladly accepted and they danced their hearts out.

" Starting all over again, " she said

"Together "both completed.

" shar pari kaha hai??" he asked as they walked back her hand around his back and his around her shoulder.

"ghar mei mom ke paas. "she said

"abhi mere saath ghar chalogi??" he asked desperately.

"khana banaya??"she asked giving attitude. "aaj tuesday hai its your turn"she  raised her eyebrow.

"everything done mam!! the house needs just your presence at the moment!!"he said dramatically.

"Swayam  humne divorce kyun li??"she asked

"mujhe kya pata??"he said

Both looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"hum kabhi nahi sudhrenge,  bade baap ki bigde aulad hai hum " they walked shouting and laughing on the road to pick their daughter and head to their heaven.

Scroll down for A/N

am sorry i did by mystakeEdited by kriyaansh_07 - 10 years ago
A/N

Guys I know you met get some doubts reading the part.

so some answers of question which I guessed

1. In the start it was said the male lead loves rain and in between its said how he hated rains.

Its because rain reminds him of his love, his wife.

2. How many days after divorce this happened.

nearly 2-3 weeks. Being alone made them realise.

3. Why do they act as they don't know their names.

Well this is a try to confuse you people. The lady calls him by his name and vice -versa they just reminded the other to call by name not by some
aap, tum, etc.

Well this is my take to say every relationship needs some time to understand . Some time alone to think properly... and I call it one's personal space 😆

any more questions are welcomed!!

DO comment and HIT like!!

love you guys

-Deetha😳
oh gosh i loved it so much
i cud  nvr imagine sch a beautiful stry
luv u fr dis deetha
so well scripted 👏 👏
Kya bolun  Kya nah bolun...
Daatun ya jahappi dun..
In dep thoughts now..
Btw I love you for writing this..
Something so pure and wonderful..
One needs space  or a loss to understand the value of other and thats done well  <3
simple and amazing os👏👏

looovveedd ittt❤️❤️

beautifully written👍🏼

Edited by aishu3003 - 10 years ago