India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

My wierd dream of Kunal.hahaha

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
 I dreamt Sonal Gnatra ji lives just adjacent to my house. Balcony is a common wall. As soon as I discover this I look at my brownies that I have baked .Suddenly while looking at them,I glance at the neighbours's house again..and what do I see..bahar Kunal ne sandals utaarey hue hain and Andar KUNAL swayam baitha hua hai...Now for some Spashtikaran ...i go to the balcony again mannerlessly to see whether what my eyes saw are true.There Kunal is sitting with his black leather pants and Red jacket..( something similar to what he was wearing when he dances kathak with RJ) . Kunal is intently discussing something with Sonal. Suddenly I remember my brownies, rush to them, put them in a plate , and get thrilled at the idea in my head about taking these to KUNAL  and how happy he will be. I rush out to jump the balcony wall like a spiderwoman LOL and I see an empty drawing room, Kunal has leftCryCry  and sonal ji prepares to shut the door. Me and the brownies I had baked sadly go inside my own house together .Cry  I was thinking after waking up.so mean, I did not ofer them to sonal Gnatra ji. I had baked sixteen pieces of them LOL     Sonal ji ko de deti , woh agley din set pe hi le jaati , kunal tab khaa leta.LOL  hahahaha mainey dream mein bhi bewakoofo waali baat kar di LOL But Kunal was wearing those black specks in my dream. Bada hi hot lag raha tha... And his Zulf was being blown by Zephyrus like a dream within a dreamEmbarrassed

Edited by Jaynragz - 25 June 2013 at 10:39pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NNithabawriforkunalsaau38kunaladictedMysticalDawnSah1rajbijzPavaniShinyash28

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
wah Jay kya dream tha - Renu istnyle main dene jaa rahi thi - Kunal bhaga deta tujhe - par woh vaisi baat karta ven Renu vent to meet him the 1st time -  u wld just stare at him & say hay mera Monu - yeh bolkar tune idhar kunaami laadi

BTW sachi brownies bake karni aati hain ? sapne main bhi u r baking? Cool

& I conveniently forgot about Sonalji - such a meanie I am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sah1Jay_tapori

kunaladicted Goldie
kunaladicted
kunaladicted

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Nice dream...Awww that's so sad that he left before u reach...Koi nahi agla sapna dekho jisme finally Kunal se meeting kar hi lo...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajbijzSah1Jay_tapori

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunaladicted

Nice dream...Awww that's so sad that he left before u reach...Koi nahi agla sapna dekho jisme finally Kunal se meeting kar hi lo...
hahahaha that's so cutely said Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sah1

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajbijz

wah Jay kya dream tha - Renu istnyle main dene jaa rahi thi - Kunal bhaga deta tujhe - par woh vaisi baat karta ven Renu vent to meet him the 1st time -  u wld just stare at him & say hay mera Monu - yeh bolkar tune idhar kunaami laadi

Hahahaha sapna tha isliye bake kiya .. I am far far away from cooking toh main baking kya karoongiLOL Par see how the fact that Kunal loves chocklates works on the fan brain..sapney mein brownie hi banaa daala uskey liye..maybe the way to a man's heart is thru his stomach is so into the female psyche LOL Agar ussey milti dream mein toh .. main toh brownie ki plate hi gira deti .. aur sonal ji ko bekaar mein sticky floor saaf karna padta.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sah1

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunaladicted

thats so nice - yes Jay - all the best

Sah1Jay_tapori

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaynragz

Originally posted by rajbijz

Hahahaha sapna tha isliye bake kiya .. I am far far away from cooking toh main baking kya karoongiLOL Par see how the fact that Kunal loves chocklates works on the fan brain..sapney mein brownie hi banaa daala uskey liye..maybe the way to a man's heart is thru his stomach is so into the female psyche LOL Agar ussey milti dream mein toh .. main toh brownie ki plate hi gira deti .. aur sonal ji ko bekaar mein sticky floor saaf karna padta.. LOL

LOLLOL

ek jhalak dikhayega IF par woh bhi chalega - milna kabhi hoga maloom nahin - par mera bucket list main hain - 1 time meet him & not see him

& I actually believe way to a man's heart is thru his stomach.

Sah1Jay_tapori

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Oh leather pants - Jay - usko faint karane ka irada hain kya - leather breathe nahi karta - in Mumbai weather ITS A NO.

Go to top