Poll

Who Is Worse?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok, so everyone is pretty much aware of Seema and Sangeeta's b*****ness
but one question which one is worse. I never really hated Seema that much since shes well pretty dumb. But one thing I noticed since Charu and even when Mayank and Gunjan reunited its Sangeeta who inaugurate gets Seema, Seema before was fine with Gunjan. I mean back then I kinda understood why Sangeeta didn't like her, she really wanted her niece Charu and Mayank together but now, Gunjan is pretty good and they hate Charu so why so much again Gunjan. Also what right does she have, at least Prabu straighten Seema out why is Sangeeta's husband so quite? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalluuu thumbnail
more worse is sangeeta...seema has some reasons to hate gunjan but i cant understand why sangeeta hate her
qweztion1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I say seema. 

I mean, come on! Gunjan saved the life of your only son! Se stepped out of the way to give your your darling charu as well! 

This woman cannot change! Forget being grateful, she cannot even come to accept facts? Ok, tolerate them? And for the sake of her sons happiness? She is just too much. ðŸ˜¡

There are hundreds of aimless sangeetas in the world, who don't need a reason to hate someone. Bt seema has reasons to be grateful, but is too stuck up to come to terms.
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I chose sangeeta because Gunjan is not her daughter in law so she should stay out of it.  Seema is plain stupid she must be the most foolish person ever she just listen to stupid people over and over again and never learn.😡 
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
its sangeetha. she is an instigator. she always puts thoughts into seema's head.
cvs partiality to mayan is worst🤬
seeker304 thumbnail
she doesn't treat her own son right..sangeeta is the worst mother of the show. I only remember her telling dolu he is very rude and I don't recall anything else. the great thing about dolu is that he always tells it like it is. instigators are always more worse than who they corrupt. she needs to back off.
Leena.Nama thumbnail
Both are worst in their own ways..

Sangeetha has no reasons to hate gunjan i dono y she is after gunjan... She is such a ðŸ¤¬

Seema didn't have appreciation to gunjan..come on, she saved her son's life and about to get married to the person who she didn't love to get them out of dowry case.. Seema don't deserve Gunjan as DIL. 
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I also agree Sangeeta is worse. Seema is stupid and greedy (her parents may be from a bhikari khandaan) and Sangs takes advantage. I so badly want Dolu and his papa to bring a new mommy and throw Sangs in a dustbin.
judiezzz thumbnail
for me it sangeeta because she is the one who brainwashed seema. ðŸ˜†