Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Caught on camera: Celebs being 'insensitive' (Page 3)

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRK-BEBO

Originally posted by monu_tan

Originally posted by SRK-BEBO

There was no party after 26/11...this is some thing else, check farhan's twitter.pls check dates and facts if u says serious things.Mumbai still conducted weddings /parties and back to normal after a miniblast happened in July. His home celebration got highlighted. Again not saying its fine, but this is not 26/11.
W*F do you mean by mini blast? You say something to be a mini blast when there is no loss of lives which is not the case with the july serial blasts in mumbai. So better be careful in categorising human tragedies just coz ur favorite is vindicated.
I remember clearly that after the blasts SRK mourned for it over twitter, calling mumbai as 'my city' blah blah and this is what he does in 'his city' after 2 days of the blasts.
SRK's appearance at some random function just days after his father figure Yash Chopra's death says a lot about his SENSITIVITY..

big words dont prove te accuracy of ur wrong post which u state as 26/11. Every kid knows what was 26/11 to india. aFTER THIS JULY INCIDENT, Every one went back to their work and moved on.
ZNMD opened to  packed houses in Mumbai after 2 days and celebrations went on, unlike the case of 26/11 where people never came out for weeks.

Only arogant fools dont accept their mistakes in their posts. I know what 26/11 and what impact that made to India. Thank u, carry on :)

People who go back to work after a tragedy dont put up a fake show of mourning like SRK did on twitter. 
I misread the 2011 blast as 26/11 and that gives you a brownie point to undermine SRK's misdoing??
Mini blast and home celebration, so much so to protect an insensitive arrogant celebrity..duh..

Edited by monu_tan - 26 June 2013 at 1:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

Afwan IF-Sizzlerz
Afwan
Afwan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Thumbs Down
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Micky_elle

Why celebs? even common people can be insensitive..I have been to funerals and seen auntys gossiping or discussing about saris LOL

u cant really blame people..lately lot of bad stuff has been happening around the world which has made people kind of immune..all you can do is move on!
LOLLOLLOLthats aunts seriously i have seen too LOLLOLonce i went to funeral it was first tym so aunts loook at me and starts Gossipiing about me and all kept calling beta idar ayo when i went  they asked me my parents name and i told and they all started KISSES PE KISSES  LOLLOL and i was AngryAngryAngrychi chiLOL whenever i go away frm there again they called me beta yeh woh yeh yeh hai blah blahAngryAngryROFL after then i neve went to funerals

and THE Middle Finger Is what I Keep doing whenever someone on read Wink me Or Starts Sitti Bajani At me I Made A Middle Finger to that person Sleepyand my bro is all HAWWWShocked being a boy i dont have the courage to do this and You being a girl dont u shame i say thats boys should shameLOLLOLLOL
Johnny.Balraj IF-Rockerz
Johnny.Balraj
Johnny.Balraj

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
SRk is one ignorant person, who think he is above anyone. 

He can slap a guard, he can smoke in public places[ you are  an example  to other, fan follow you] and party after 26/11
Owlet Groupbie
Owlet
Owlet

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Insensitive on SRK's behalf. Along with the others that were part of the celebration.  It could wait.

Bahaha @ Ranbir's airport shots. LOL
SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Deepika and Ranveer's convo seems so insensitive and so are SRK and the one's involved in the party ..
MeeraXD Goldie
MeeraXD
MeeraXD

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Sharukh kinda needs to let go of his egoist approach to things... sometimes he thinks he is god and whatever wrong things he does will go under the covers... Get a real life SRK!
Neetu_Unleashed IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top