Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Caught on camera: Celebs being 'insensitive' (Page 2)

New_nova IF-Rockerz
New_nova
New_nova

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Arrogance dog thinking themselves god.

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
SRK is a silly man alright!! I mean why would he hold a birthday party for Katrina when both Salman & Ranbir were there?! And that too post a tragedy Confused

Ranvir is a weirdo. Like Anastasia said, I too don't expect anything from him but Deepika should have been more careful

Ranbir LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monu_tan

SRK-BEBO IF-Dazzler
SRK-BEBO
SRK-BEBO

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monu_tan

No wonder SRK gets into trouble, there are faults at his end too. The party after 26/11 should have been avoided, it was totally insensitive on his and other people's part.

There was no party after 26/11...this is some thing else, check farhan's twitter.pls check dates and facts if u says serious things.Mumbai still conducted weddings /parties and back to normal after a miniblast happened in July. His home celebration got highlighted. Again not saying its fine, but this is not 26/11.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Surdob

Micky_elle Goldie
Micky_elle
Micky_elle

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Why celebs? even common people can be insensitive..I have been to funerals and seen auntys gossiping or discussing about saris LOL

u cant really blame people..lately lot of bad stuff has been happening around the world which has made people kind of immune..all you can do is move on!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaEnycedoll

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRK-BEBO

No wonder SRK gets into trouble, there are faults at his end too. The party after 26/11 should have been avoided, it was totally insensitive on his and other people's part.

There was no party after 26/11...this is some thing else, check farhan's twitter.pls check dates and facts if u says serious things.Mumbai still conducted weddings /parties and back to normal after a miniblast happened in July. His home celebration got highlighted. Again not saying its fine, but this is not 26/11.
W*F do you mean by mini blast? You say something to be a mini blast when there is no loss of lives which is not the case with the july serial blasts in mumbai. So better be careful in categorising human tragedies just coz ur favorite is vindicated.
I remember clearly that after the blasts SRK mourned for it over twitter, calling mumbai as 'my city' blah blah and this is what he does in 'his city' after 2 days of the blasts.
SRK's appearance at some random function just days after his father figure Yash Chopra's death says a lot about his SENSITIVITY..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

don12ILoveDramaSudhaSangeet-Vagabando-Jupiters_Cock

SRK-BEBO IF-Dazzler
SRK-BEBO
SRK-BEBO

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged

W*F do you mean by mini blast? You say something to be a mini blast when there is no loss of lives which is not the case with the july serial blasts in mumbai. So better be careful in categorising human tragedies just coz ur favorite is vindicated.
I remember clearly that after the blasts SRK mourned for it over twitter, calling mumbai as 'my city' blah blah and this is what he does in 'his city' after 2 days of the blasts.
SRK's appearance at some random function just days after his father figure Yash Chopra's death says a lot about his SENSITIVITY..

big words dont prove te accuracy of ur wrong post which u state as 26/11. Every kid knows what was 26/11 to india. aFTER THIS JULY INCIDENT, Every one went back to their work and moved on.
ZNMD opened to  packed houses in Mumbai after 2 days and celebrations went on, unlike the case of 26/11 where people never came out for weeks.

Only arogant fools dont accept their mistakes in their posts. I know what 26/11 and what impact that made to India. Thank u, carry on :)

Edited by SRK-BEBO - 26 June 2013 at 1:13am
Housefull IF-Dazzler
Housefull
Housefull

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Ranbir picking his nose, Oh man this guy is such a turn off in real life! 
Has a huge list of bad habitsGeek
don12 Goldie
don12
don12

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged

big words dont prove te accuracy of ur wrong post which u state as 26/11. Every kid knows what was 26/11 to india. aFTER THIS JULY INCIDENT, Every one went back to their work and moved on.
ZNMD opened to  packed houses in Mumbai after 2 days and celebrations went on, unlike the case of 26/11 where people never came out for weeks.

Only arogant fools dont accept their mistakes in their posts. I know what 26/11 and what impact that made to India. Thank u, carry on :)

I hate that statement. Media people loves to use this statement again and again after every tragedy. The so called Mumbai spirit.

People in media or watching TV at home don't realize people of Mumbai don't have a choice. They can't afford to sit home. They have to go back to work even after bomb blasts.

People don't move on so easily. It does leave a scar in their life. Families and Friends who lost someone close don't move on in 2 days.

And sorry there is nothing like a mini blast. When 26 people die you don't term that tragedy as mini. Unfortunately there are so many tragedies in Mumbai its a shame. This government should be ashamed of itself they way it treats Mumbai. I hope Mumbai was controlled by US government.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SudhaSangeetcs-07ILoveDramarini_katmonu_tan

Go to top