Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Caught on camera: Celebs being 'insensitive'

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Celebrities try their best to hold their calm and be their poised self most of the times but what happens when they mess up in public and give way to some eyebrow-raising? Here are a few instances that had celebrities in the wrong place at the wrong time -

Ranveer ' Deepika's prayer meet stint

'Good friends' Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone were recently seen in the prayer meet organized by Priyanka Chopra in remembrance of her father. The duo was seen giggling away to glory and chatting over snacks right outside the prayer meet. Looks like whatever the 'joke' was couldn't wait until they left this solemn event. That's just having fun at a wrong place and both of them should have known better!

Smoking in public places

Celebrities smoking isn't a new thing but Shah Rukh Khan has a long history with smoking in public. He's been accused of going against anti-tobacco laws and smoking in public places in the past. Officials suggested that his smoking stint showed 'his careless attitude towards his responsibilities as an influential personality'. Ajay Devgn was accused of the same in Goa but he politely accepted his mistake unlike SRK who was said to be "arrogant".

Flipping the bird

There have been various occasions when Ranbir Kapoor was spotted showing the middle finger. Funnily, Ranbir enters this mode whenever he's spotted in airports. We wonder what the reason is behind his sheer hatred of getting clicked at airports! We know you hate the shutterbugs Ranbir but showing us the finger? Well that's not such a pleasant gesture!

Party after Mumbai blasts

While Mumbai was recovering from the blasts that took place in 2011, Shah Rukh Khan threw a party at his residence two days later to celebrate Katrina Kaif's birthday and to hold a private screening of her latest release 'Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara'. The party was attended by celebs like Katrina Kaif, Hrithik Roshan, Farhan Akhtar, Abhay Deol and many more. The actor was hugely criticized by Shiv Sena for doing so! Even though he meant no harm, his horrible sense of timing pushed him into another controversy.

http://pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/ranbir-kapoor/caught-camera-celebs-being-insensitiveEdited by MrsMalhotra - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
in the middle pic Is he picking his nose???

ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well I can't expect anything better from Ranveer Singh๐Ÿ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: J3SANGEL

in the middle pic Is he picking his nose???

ranbir is kinda besharam who keep showing middle finger to media photograhper 
fire_gun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anastasia211092

Well I can't expect anything better from Ranveer Singh๐Ÿ˜†

they all r sam emost of the  celebrities has no heart they all want one thing fame,money and power and i heard weird story of actress who was happy on priyanka father death as it kept priyanka busy and that bitch got time to snatch film from priyanka  
Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
idk, I don't think Ranbir is being that insensitive. He is trying to be a little concealed,plus the media isn't all nice  so... ๐Ÿค”

fire_gun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rangeelaa

idk, I don't think Ranbir is being that insensitive. He is trying to be a little concealed,plus the media isn't all nice  so... ๐Ÿค”

even celebrities r human being ..we cant expect best behaviour from them all the time but ranbir has gone far ahead he has shown middle finger three times...if media is not too nice ..why ranbit needs media to promote his films they both need each other so they should respect each other where it is due
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No wonder SRK gets into trouble, there are faults at his end too. The party after 26/11 should have been avoided, it was totally insensitive on his and other people's part.
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Arrogance dog thinking themselves god.

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
SRK is a silly man alright!! I mean why would he hold a birthday party for Katrina when both Salman & Ranbir were there?! And that too post a tragedy ๐Ÿ˜•

Ranvir is a weirdo. Like Anastasia said, I too don't expect anything from him but Deepika should have been more careful

Ranbir ๐Ÿ˜†