Why is Razia determined to ruin Humaira's life!

Asyaalways thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

What a mom...why would Razia want her daughter to marry someone who does not love her.  Yes, Dilshad pushed Asad and Zoya to marry, but it was because everyone could see they had feelings for each other.  Humaira is such a sweet girl, it saddens me to see what she goes through with Ayan and her mom.  Ayan and Humaira were bff, she has always loved him secretly!  When you are told that the person you have loved all your life does not reciprocate the same feelings, how hurtful is that!  I think Ayan would definitely fall in love with Humaira if it wasn't for being forced to marry her.  He starts despising Humaira everytime he is forced by Razia.  In today's precap it showed Razia telling her enemy, Tanveer, to kidnap Humaira-Really?  For what...to blame Ayan?  How ridiculous is this?  I am really having my doubts that Humaira is her daughter?  There has to be a twist with this too!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
I dont care yaar, all i know is Razia is doing a great job 🤣 Cause if AyRa unites then only AsYa will so let her do whatever she wants to, i just want AsYa to unite 🤣 

Razia a true well wisher of AsYa 🤣 🤣 
Asyaalways thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

I dont care yaar, all i know is Razia is doing a great job 🤣 Cause if AyRa unites then only AsYa will so let her do whatever she wants to, i just want AsYa to unite 🤣 

So true...She needs to keep Ayan occupied with Humaira!!
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Razia is blind in her love for Humeira.. She does not know this wil only hurt Humeira.. Guffur loved Zoya's mother but married to Razia, and Razia is thinking Guffur is living happily with her.. So even if Ayaan does not love Humeira, they will live happily.. Edited by kankabhor - 10 years ago
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is horrible to watch! Humaria is such a sweet girl and she is just being used as a pawn in this whole shitty conspiracy 🤢 I stand by my belief that both the Siddiqqui sisters got the suckiest soulmates 😆
WinterStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

buhahaha ! 2nd it :P
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kankabhor

Razia is blind in her love for Humeira.. She does not know this wil only hurt Humeira.. Guffur loved Zoya's mother but married to Razia, and Razia is thinking Guffur is living happily with her.. So even if Ayaan does not love Humeira, they will live happily..

But did gaffur really love zainab? He may not have killed her but he knew Bout it
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Razia is just sick to the head

She wants them to get married coz she wants ayaan as her ghulam just like rashid
Edited by braich_gal - 10 years ago
risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Razia is the only villian that is acceptable
She's after Ayaan so I don't really care if Ayaan ends up with Humera, he'll eventually fall for her
For now AsYa is all I think about
SHVIKA_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😆 me too with razia