Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

GunJeev AT#16: Let the friendships begin!:Mod note pg93 (Page 92)

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
aur ab yeh kya??? Gaffoor Siddiqui singing??? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
and here's the haathi and billi songs

1gunjan7

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
koi hain?
1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by braich_gal

koi hain?

Mein hoon Smile...Hi Smile...

ranju even I was laughing when zoya and asad were having a cute fight on the dining table...LOLLOL...wasey Tamatar ke sath pyaaz hona chahiyee then only tadka banegaWinkLOL...and Imran mujh ko woh pyaaz nahi lagtaWinkLOL

hey did u see new promo shoot of qubool hai in SBS SBB...OMG! I am shocked after seeing it...ShockedShocked...they r showing new promo in which zoya eyes r covered with hankey by Asad and then she is playing with asad and with blindfold on her eyes she is trying 2 catch asad they show tanveer watching her and then while going she pushes zoya and they show humeira comes running and holding her flying dupatta and then ayan comes and zoya is about 2 fall and he catches her in his arms n zoya removes hanky from her eyes n sees she is in ayana arms and then they show Ayan zoya standing behind them asad n behind asad tanveer n humeira standing and then Voice over says that  Asad n Zoya may separate and Zoya may marry Ayan and Asad may marry Tanveer or humeira ...Voice over also said the story which was decided from beginning was this only that they will show asad zoya romance then will separate them n will show zoya with ayan...This TWIST will come from 11 th SEPTShockedShockedShocked...and sbb said twist ayega a VERY BIG and MAJOR twist and U dont have any choice but 2 say QUBOOL HAIAngry...how can they expect us 2 say Qubool hai  2 this twistAngryAngry......

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 04 September 2013 at 2:33pm

braich_gal

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

koi hain?

Mein hoon Smile...Hi Smile...

ranju even I was laughing when zoya and asad were having a cute fight on the dining table...LOLLOL...wasey Tamatar ke sath pyaaz hona chahiyee then only tadka banegaWinkLOL...and Imran mujh ko woh pyaaz nahi lagtaWinkLOL

hey did u see new promo shoot of qubool hai in SBS SBB...OMG! I am shocked after seeing it...ShockedShocked...they r showing new promo in which zoya eyes r covered with hankey by Asad and then she is playing with asad and with blindfold on her eyes she is trying 2 catch asad they show tanveer watching her and then while going she pushes zoya and they show humeira comes running and holding her flying dupatta and then ayan comes and zoya is about 2 fall and he catches her in his arms n zoya removes hanky from her eyes n sees she is in ayana arms and then they show Ayan zoya standing behind them asad n behind asad tanveer n humeira standing and then Voice over says that  Asad n Zoya may separate and Zoya may marry Ayan and Asad may marry Tanveer or humeira ...Voice over also said the story which was decided from beginning was this only that they will show asad zoya romance then will separate them n will show zoya with ayan...This TWIST will come from 11 th SEPTShockedShockedShocked...and sbb said twist ayega a VERY BIG and MAJOR twist and U dont have any choice but 2 say QUBOOL HAIAngry...how can they expect us 2 say Qubool hai  2 this twistAngryAngry......

chill babes!! i don't really trust this sbs/sbb all the time...they are not always right with their prediction...no haven't seen the promo but i saw the making...and ever since it came out everyone's just talking about ZoYaan...i for one refuse to believe ZoYaan gonna happen until it actually happens...

Reason:
AyRa is back on track with Humeira now knowing the truth of what happened and that Ayaan now loves her and Ayaan also realizes this already that he loves her...so seriously i dun see how ZoYaan is gonna happen as both parties involved in Zoyaan (Zoya and Ayaan) love other people (Asad and Humeira)...and if i'm not mistaken voiceover also said if ZoYaan happens who will Asad end up with...billo rani or humeira...that's is just so wrong...he hates billo rani after what she id to the family...and can you imagine Asad/Humeira...ewww...no way!!! the fact that sbs/sbb can even suggest this shows that they themselves dunno what's gonna happen...yeah...i won't be surprised if Asya goes through separation again this time because of whatever twist is coming...and as for ZoYaan...as i said...i'm gonna deny it until it actually happens...BUT IF it DOES happen (Angry)...i'm still gonna sit through it coz i know it won't be from the heart of both party (Zoya/Ayaan) involved...and it's already set in stone that the couples are gonna be AsYa and AyRa in the end - why...badi bi...blessed Zoya and accepted her as Asad's wife (eid episode) and now she's gonne help Humeira get Ayaan(last night's episode)...so  my advice is...KEEP CALM AND WATCH QUBOOL HAI!!! Wink Big smile seriously...these ppl should hire me!!! ROFL

PS: agar ZoYaan hoga to main meri diet to bhool jaao and i'm gonna have a chocolate!! Angry

PPS: no...i'm not gonna do that...focus Ranju Focus...no sweets/no chocolates!!!!

PPPS: Cry

Edited by braich_gal - 04 September 2013 at 7:51pm

1gunjan7

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
btw...Gunjan...replied to you in the other posts as well...khoon choosne and hathi aur billi Big smile

1gunjan7

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

chill babes!! i don't really trust this sbs/sbb all the time...they are not always right with their prediction...no haven't seen the promo but i saw the making...and ever since it came out everyone's just talking about ZoYaan...i for one refuse to believe ZoYaan gonna happen until it actually happens...

Reason:
AyRa is back on track with Humeira now knowing the truth of what happened and that Ayaan now loves her and Ayaan also realizes this already that he loves her...so seriously i dun see how ZoYaan is gonna happen as both parties involved in Zoyaan (Zoya and Ayaan) love other people (Asad and Humeira)...and if i'm not mistaken voiceover also said if ZoYaan happens who will Asad end up with...billo rani or humeira...that's is just so wrong...he hates billo rani after what she id to the family...and can you imagine Asad/Humeira...ewww...no way!!! the fact that sbs/sbb can even suggest this shows that they themselves dunno what's gonna happen...yeah...i won't be surprised if Asya goes through separation again this time because of whatever twist is coming...and as for ZoYaan...as i said...i'm gonna deny it until it actually happens...BUT IF it DOES happen (Angry)...i'm still gonna sit through it coz i know it won't be from the heart of both party (Zoya/Ayaan) involved...and it's already set in stone that the couples are gonna be AsYa and AyRa in the end - why...badi bi...blessed Zoya and accepted her as Asad's wife (eid episode) and now she's gonne help Humeira get Ayaan(last night's episode)...so  my advice is...KEEP CALM AND WATCH QUBOOL HAI!!! Wink Big smile seriously...these ppl should hire me!!! ROFL

PS: agar ZoYaan hoga to main meri diet to bhool jaao and i'm gonna have a chocolate!! Angry

PPS: no...i'm not gonna do that...focus Ranju Focus...no sweets/no chocolates!!!!

As for whether ayaan zoya will happen or not who knows Confused...Lets hope it doesn't happen...today I saw promo also...new promo...Confused...twists will come from 11th to16th sept ...kuch major twists hai ..I think some major change in story will happen in some way...lets see what they show...hope 4 best..hope asad zoya get married 2 each otherSmile...

WASEY I agree These Creatives should Hire You definitely LOL ...Hire Ranju Qubool hai peopleLOL

EK Chocolate sey kuch nahi hoga ranju ...Go n have oneLOL...chocolates yummy..have it have it ranju icecream with chocolates syrup on top...chocolate cake..yummyyyLOL...

This is 4 U ranju ..YUMMY chocolatesLOL...kuch nahi hoga kha leh LOL

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 05 September 2013 at 1:52pm

braich_gal

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Reason:

As for whether ayaan zoya will happen or not who knows Confused...Lets hope it doesn't happen...today I saw promo also...new promo...Confused...twists will come from 11th to16th sept ...kuch major twists hai ..I think some major change in story will happen in some way...lets see what they show...hope 4 best..hope asad zoya get married 2 each otherSmile...

WASEY I agree These Creatives should Hire You definitely LOL ...Hire Ranju Qubool hai peopleLOL

EK Chocolate sey kuch nahi hoga ranju ...Go n have oneLOL...chocolates yummy..have it have it ranju icecream with chocolates syrup on top...chocolate cake..yummyyyLOL...

This is 4 U ranju ..YUMMY chocolatesLOL...kuch nahi hoga kha leh LOL

awww...chocolates!!! damn this diet!!! 

QH forum is in an uproar right now with this whole ZoYaan rumor/prediction/spoiler...

as for me...i'm still in ZoYaan denial until it actually happens...

1gunjan7

Go to top