Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

GunJeev AT#16: Let the friendships begin!:Mod note pg93 (Page 80)

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by braich_gal

Originally posted by 1gunjan7

LATEST SYNOPSIS OF QH In tata sky...Nikhat is shattered on learning that Najma marriage has been fixed with Imran...and Humeira starts hating Ayaan...

arrey yaar...this tata sky synopsis are just speculations...i remember them being wrong multiple times before...the only spoilers i trust is from Forum32 (Oishi)...i don't take heed of any others...LOLLOL

Yaa May be Azad zoya nikhah will happen like u said...I just want their marriage 2 happen fast...Smile...
Gaffur is totally Hypocrite ...I agree with U ranju...I was thinking same he was involved in zoya's mother murder n gudiya factory burning and what happened 2 zoya...infact I also feel I think There is more to the truth which has not been revealed yet..I think may be zoya mother murder ke peeche their is a secret or reason I think half reason was told that she was involved with gaffur n had zoya with him..I feel Koi AUR Reason bhi hai ...their is more secret...Lets see what they show further about this...

total hypocrite...he's trying to compare Razia's evil deed with Ayaan's mistake...W*F!!! 

even I was telling Rajni 2 shut up when ayaan was beating vikram LOLLOL...

As 4 Imran I donot like him at all...Angry...Yaa I think cvs neh Tanveer n Imran ki background story change karkey suddenly Gadbad kar thi hai...as before they showed something else now showing something else...EVEN I am confused about this...Confused..as 4 Najma its been 3 years and 3 years is a long time and Najma since I saw her from the starting episode I never felt she was heart broken or was missing Imran in any way...So suddenly showing she loves Imran stillConfusedConfused...this is totally confusing...lets see how story developsLOL...

yeah...so confusing...

BTW read the latest snyopsis najma imran marriage will get fixed so soonShockedShocked..BTW i m confused asad agreed howShockedShocked...

reply in blue Wink

What is FORUM 32 ????Confused...

I think this synopsis of tata sky is going 2 come true 4 the time being...now Imran n Najma will get married or not or Imran will marry  tanveer that remains 2 be seen..But I think engagement will happen n marriage fixed but I dont think it will happen ...

as 4 gaffur I was thinking same how could he compare Ayaan with RaziaAngry...

BTW today scenes were cute especially asad n zoya ...he sat whole night watching her sleep and then zoya teasing asad n he also doing same loved itSmileSmile...

I will like it when Humeira starts avoiding ayaan...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

braich_gal

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HashiBoo

Meet the newest member in my family...Zoya Gill!! 

before you ask...no..i did not name her after Zoya from QH...my sister gave the name...she doesn't watch QH btw...actually...no one in my family except me watches QH...but of course...i am super happy with the name...LOL

she's about 8 weeks old...poor thing was found abandoned in a drain with her 7 siblings...wwf staff found them...6 of them are already adopted (5 by WWF employees and 1 non-WWF)...only 2 left...a lady decided to take the 7th home to babysit it and convince her hubby to keep it (she'll prob succeed)...only this lil one was left...no one wanted the poor thing because she's got a bit of a skin problem...so my cousin who works at wwf as well decided to bring her home to babysit until we can get a home for her...but the moment she came home and we all saw her...we were like...this pup is definitely a gill...and we fell in love with her so we decided to keep her...

aww ..she is such a beauty ... 

thank you Big smile 
braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Eris-

Am sure you or hashi will be naming your kids chintu ROFL

nahin yaar...maybe as their nickname LOL LOL 
braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

Meet the newest member in my family...Zoya Gill!! 

before you ask...no..i did not name her after Zoya from QH...my sister gave the name...she doesn't watch QH btw...actually...no one in my family except me watches QH...but of course...i am super happy with the name...LOL

wow! what a cute puppySmile...U know after receiving ur Pm and title of UR PM new addition in family what I thought ... I thought wow! new member that means A little Baby A Kid ...but when I came here I saw it was a doggy and U named her Zoya...ROFL...i know ur sis gave the name But idea Did u give her little idea    ROFL...Btw congratulationsSmile...the puppy is very cute ...btw what is WWF I mean full form...??...and what breed is it?

LOL LOL thanks Big smile

WWF - World Wide Fund 
we think it's a mongrel mix lab...we are not too sure ourselves...

Edited by braich_gal - 13 August 2013 at 6:50pm

1gunjan7

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

What is FORUM 32 ????Confused...

they cover some shows like QH/Arjun...uh not sure what other shows...they are usually at the sets...spoilers usually from them
http://forum32.com/category/qubool-hai/

I think this synopsis of tata sky is going 2 come true 4 the time being...now Imran n Najma will get married or not or Imran will marry  tanveer that remains 2 be seen..But I think engagement will happen n marriage fixed but I dont think it will happen ...

pata nahin yaar...i don't see how Asad will agree to it...he knows Imraan was engaged to Nikkhat...and even if he haven't met Imraan (can't remember him ever meeting Imraan) he knows who Haseena is and he knows Nikkhat's fiance's name was Imraan...btw..i think it might be Imraan who came for the rishta...we'll know tonight...

as 4 gaffur I was thinking same how could he compare Ayaan with RaziaAngry...

Gaffur is a hypocrite!! Angry

BTW today scenes were cute especially asad n zoya ...he sat whole night watching her sleep and then zoya teasing asad n he also doing same loved itSmileSmile...

i know...i loved the AsYa scenes Heart Heart Heart and then when Zoya said he must have stayed up whole night watching a movie and the beautiful heroine (her) didn't let him sleep and Dilshaad went no...it must have been a horror movie's heroine...ROFL ROFL 

I will like it when Humeira starts avoiding ayaan...

hmmm...i want AyRa to happen though...but yeah...maybe she will...but she doesn't seem to remember her being Rajni..so does she remember the rejection before the accident??

1gunjan7

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Thank u ranju i read it .. will be reading it again after some time Dancing

braich_gal

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy