Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

GunJeev AT#16: Let the friendships begin!:Mod note pg93 (Page 75)

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dare.devil

Originally posted by braich_gal

Originally posted by forevermine

Originally posted by braich_gal

Originally posted by forevermine

Hola?

hello!!!
u too a QH hai fan?? cool

yeah...crazy fan until these ppl here have named me the Gunjeev AT's  QH ambassador for flooding the AT with QH goodness LOL

what!! thats an insult! only GunJeev AT's QH ambassador...NOOO!!! 

QH should pay Ranju for all the promotions she has been doing everywhere FB + IF +real life LOL...

Ranju is THE official PR of QH !!! 

ROFL ROFL ROFL

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

LATEST SYNOPSIS OF QH In tata sky...Nikhat is shattered on learning that Najma marriage has been fixed with Imran...and Humeira starts hating Ayaan...

arrey yaar...this tata sky synopsis are just speculations...i remember them being wrong multiple times before...the only spoilers i trust is from Forum32 (Oishi)...i don't take heed of any others...LOLLOL

Yaa May be Azad zoya nikhah will happen like u said...I just want their marriage 2 happen fast...Smile...
Gaffur is totally Hypocrite ...I agree with U ranju...I was thinking same he was involved in zoya's mother murder n gudiya factory burning and what happened 2 zoya...infact I also feel I think There is more to the truth which has not been revealed yet..I think may be zoya mother murder ke peeche their is a secret or reason I think half reason was told that she was involved with gaffur n had zoya with him..I feel Koi AUR Reason bhi hai ...their is more secret...Lets see what they show further about this...

total hypocrite...he's trying to compare Razia's evil deed with Ayaan's mistake...W*F!!! 

even I was telling Rajni 2 shut up when ayaan was beating vikram LOLLOL...

As 4 Imran I donot like him at all...Angry...Yaa I think cvs neh Tanveer n Imran ki background story change karkey suddenly Gadbad kar thi hai...as before they showed something else now showing something else...EVEN I am confused about this...Confused..as 4 Najma its been 3 years and 3 years is a long time and Najma since I saw her from the starting episode I never felt she was heart broken or was missing Imran in any way...So suddenly showing she loves Imran stillConfusedConfused...this is totally confusing...lets see how story developsLOL...

yeah...so confusing...

BTW read the latest snyopsis najma imran marriage will get fixed so soonShockedShocked..BTW i m confused asad agreed howShockedShocked...

reply in blue Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
^ Aap ne name change kiya LOL
-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
I used to think she is faking the memory loss to teach him a lesson Confused but seriously if Asad fixes tomato s marriage with that spineless fellow i ll hate him . He knows what happened to nkkat he himself had to compensate that lady who needs slimming pills far more than nik needs those fairness creams. He knows nik loves imran but i guess she ll bring the first crack between brothers like this . . Second might be the zoya humeira sister angle . .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

braich_gal

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ELectraHeart

Originally posted by -Eris-

^ Aap ne name change kiya LOL

yes indeedLOLLOL
liar liar pants on fire LOL
-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
^^ hai na . . I asked her long back and she denied
braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
ab yeh riva wali kaun???yaar...you guys are making me confused!!! Cry
braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Eris-

I used to think she is faking the memory loss to teach him a lesson Confused but seriously if Asad fixes tomato s marriage with that spineless fellow i ll hate him . He knows what happened to nkkat he himself had to compensate that lady who needs slimming pills far more than nik needs those fairness creams. He knows nik loves imran but i guess she ll bring the first crack between brothers like this . . Second might be the zoya humeira sister angle . .

yup..i though so (about Humeira) at first but then realized it's real..

Imraan-Najma-Nikkhat - no words...no predictions (except that it will definitely be one of the reasons for the crack between brothers)...just gonna see what unfolds here...i am eagerly waiting for Zoya's abbu reveal and Zoya-Humeira(assuming she's better by then) convos...

Go to top