Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

GunJeev AT#16: Let the friendships begin!:Mod note pg93 (Page 74)

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Eris-

Ranju how did humeira lose her memory ?

I also want to know about it how she became married suddenly and vikran's wifeConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

braich_gal

dare.devil IF-Rockerz
dare.devil
dare.devil

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by braich_gal

Originally posted by forevermine

Hola?

hello!!!
u too a QH hai fan?? cool

yeah...crazy fan until these ppl here have named me the Gunjeev AT's  QH ambassador for flooding the AT with QH goodness LOL

what!! thats an insult! only GunJeev AT's QH ambassador...NOOO!!! 

QH should pay Ranju for all the promotions she has been doing everywhere FB + IF +real life LOL...

Ranju is THE official PR of QH !!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7braich_galColt.Pixy-Eris-

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dare.devil

Hola?

hello!!!
u too a QH hai fan?? cool

yeah...crazy fan until these ppl here have named me the Gunjeev AT's  QH ambassador for flooding the AT with QH goodness LOL

what!! thats an insult! only GunJeev AT's QH ambassador...NOOO!!! 

QH should pay Ranju for all the promotions she has been doing everywhere FB + IF +real life LOL...

Ranju is THE official PR of QH !!! 

Hi DevilHug I agree with U devil that QH should definitely pay ranju for the promotions she does for showLOL...

BTW Miss devil DO U NEVER see Ur PMS?...Angry...OK I will wish everyone again BELATED HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAYTongue...

braich_gal

dare.devil IF-Rockerz
dare.devil
dare.devil

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hi DevilHug I agree with U devil that QH should definitely pay ranju for the promotions she does for showLOL...

BTW Miss devil DO U NEVER see Ur PMS?...Angry...OK I will wish everyone again BELATED HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAYTongue...

LOLLOL

Hi Gunjan...how r u doing?..um sorry girl...yea I do miss pm's at times ...anyways Happy belated friendship day to you too Big smile

ps. @bold I hope you meant to say pm's and not PMS ROFLROFL... LOL just kidding!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7braich_gal

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RajNaFan

I also want to know about it how she became married suddenly and vikran's wifeConfused

@ Vibha and @ RaJna fan .....Humeira was heart broken after knowing ayaan had agreed 2 marry her but didnt love her So Razia adviced her 2 go 2 certain relative place( though accept badi bi no one knew that razia had sent humeira 2 relatives place thats why she was going in bus n everyone thought humeira had left home as she was heartbroken thats why razia was after BADI BI life as she was about 2 tell everyone this secretand Humeira was going 2 relatives place in the bus when accident of bus happened and humeira was sitting with Rajni women at that time and rajni women had told her about herself n her husband how they met everything and after accident humeira suffered amenisia ..memory loss and started thinking of herself as Rajni and vikram as her hubby...as she had never met vikram as he was not in Bus with original rajni so she doesnt know how he looks...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

braich_gal-Eris-

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dare.devil

LOLLOL

Hi Gunjan...how r u doing?..um sorry girl...yea I do miss pm's at times ...anyways Happy belated friendship day to you too Big smile

ps. @bold I hope you meant to say pm's and not PMS ROFLROFL... LOL just kidding!

OH! U naughty girl I didn't realize I had written thatLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL..Yes I meant Pm's Not PMS...ROFLROFL

I am doing fine ..how about U...how r u pyaari devilBig smile...BTW happy 2 find out that RaJna is still existingWinkLOL...Hi Dear RaJnaBig smile...
1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RajNaFan

When did that mangalsutra scene end happen

which scene?

the one where he took the mangalsutra when they were looking for it ot when he gave it back or when he almost wore it for her??

even I liked both of them episodes Tongue

I also loved that episode..BTW Vibha Mangalsutra scene ended that moment itself...Vikraam told Ayaan 2 tie mangalsutra 2 Rajni and ayaan was about to but couldnt tie the hook so Rajni said No problem I will get it tied from Vikram later on...

BTW did u watch todays Qubool hai Special EID episode...it was for 3hrs wow!...RAZIA evil nature and what she did 2 Badi Bi Now everyone knows .infact whole city knowsLOLwow!..Big smileBig smile...Man this razia is really evil ..she didnt even think about Humeira when she made vikram ie ranjeet as Rajni husband...thank GOD Ayaan saved her...

yeah...episode was awesome!!

1) Najma goes back to Imraan...Confused
2) Tanveer tries to blackmail Razia using Dadi but it fails
3) The truth abut Vikram is out - Ayaan bashing him up was one of the highlights...while Rajni was screaming at him to stop...i was going...Maaro Maaro us kamina kutta ko!! maar daalo usse!!! and then when he bursts and tells her who she is and stuff...that was done really well by Vikrant and Ketki!!!
4) Dadi is found and Razia's deeds against Dadi and the fact that she knew Vikram is a fake is exposed in front of everyone...I wished someone called the police though!!!
5) Zoya has not found her abbu but she got an idea to play the music from the music box with a microphone to amplify the music...Ghaffoor hears it and it ends there..

U know ranju I am disappointed with Najma she went back 2 Imraan...Unhappy... Najma she knew he was engaged 2 her sister may be now he is not engaged but if their relation comes out in open it will create more trouble n problem ..and Najma knew Asad will Never agree ...Najma should have controlled her feelings and as 4 imran Ok may be he loves Najma very much then why didn't he stop his mother from getting his marriage fixed with Nikhat ...If he loved Najma so much then why did he spoil Nikhats life and may be tanveer used him but he is not a child he is grown up man and he Himself said 2 tanveer once that U left me tanu I didnt leave U that means they had a relationship.. Tanveer is bad woman yes but she is carrying Imran child...I think Imran should take responsibility of his child atleast...and Imran family is weird family and Nikhat n Najma both ke Layak nahi hai Imran ..they deseve someone better then Imran...and also Asad will never agree 2 Najma n Imran marriage as he knows Imran ki family kasi hai..So I feel eventually Tanu n Imraan will marry but By that time may be rift will be created between brothers 

i'm actually torn about Najma/Imraan...ya..even i think Najma and Nikkhat deserves better than Imraan...but let's see aagey kya hua...anyway i think this track is MEANT to create the rift between the families...about Tanveer...they actually changed the storyline here...when we saw Tanveer (the old one) and Imraan(the old one) met for the first time...it was insinuated that they had a relationship but she left him)...but then few days ago...on eid morning when they met again...Imraan says it was just a one time thing that happened when he was under the influence after being heartbroken (still not a good enough reason for me though)...i mean yeah...the flashbacks of Najma/Imraan were cute but that was 3 yrs ago...and how he behaved with Nikhat also is like so spineless...as for Tanveer's child...he himself does not believe it's his...but still...very confusing...so i'm not really gonna harp on this and just hope for the best...and of course Asad won't agree...
U know ranju Even I was saying Same words like U when ayaan was beating VikramLOLLOLand yaa when Ayaan told Humera about her identity that scene was very well portrayed by both actors...

LOL i know right!! I was cheering him...and I was telling Rajni to shut up...let him beat that piece of shit up!! LOL

One think I donot understand why didnt anyone get Razia arrested...I wish some one had called police ..I think abhi many truths about razia will be revealed I feel that  she will get arrested later on for Zoya's Mother's murder....

I know yaar...i was hoping Asad called the police or something but didn't happen...and Gaffur saying that it's a pity that he never realized her true face all these years...hello?!?! hypocrite!! have you forgotten Zainab and the gudiya factory...YOU were involved!!!  

I read in Face book that tanveer will tell zoya that her dad is asads biggest enemy and zoya will call off her marriage n will not tell reason even But Asad will find out reason for zoya not wanting 2 get married and then will Marry Zoya secretly ...then gafur will come 2 know that zoya is his daughter...I donot know this is true or not or this will happen or not as person who posted this in Facebook said this information is not 100% confirmed..

it's not confirmed...just speculation...anyway I don't think there'll be any secret nikah now...everyone now already knows that Zoya is back...so i'm sure they will know that Asad-Zoya has reunited...and if nikah happens...it'll still probably be in a small scale like how Dilshaad wants and not many ppl will know when...they'll find out after the nikah only...

reply in blue Wink

LATEST SYNOPSIS OF QH In tata sky...Nikhat is shattered on learning that Najma marriage has been fixed with Imran...and Humeira starts hating Ayaan...

Yaa May be Azad zoya nikhah will happen like u said...I just want their marriage 2 happen fast...Smile...
Gaffur is totally Hypocrite ...I agree with U ranju...I was thinking same he was involved in zoya's mother murder n gudiya factory burning and what happened 2 zoya...infact I also feel I think There is more to the truth which has not been revealed yet..I think may be zoya mother murder ke peeche their is a secret or reason I think half reason was told that she was involved with gaffur n had zoya with him..I feel Koi AUR Reason bhi hai ...their is more secret...Lets see what they show further about this...

even I was telling Rajni 2 shut up when ayaan was beating vikram LOLLOL...

As 4 Imran I donot like him at all...Angry...Yaa I think cvs neh Tanveer n Imran ki background story change karkey suddenly Gadbad kar thi hai...as before they showed something else now showing something else...EVEN I am confused about this...Confused..as 4 Najma its been 3 years and 3 years is a long time and Najma since I saw her from the starting episode I never felt she was heart broken or was missing Imran in any way...So suddenly showing she loves Imran stillConfusedConfused...this is totally confusing...lets see how story developsLOL...

BTW read the latest snyopsis najma imran marriage will get fixed so soonShockedShocked..BTW i m confused asad agreed howShockedShocked...

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 12 August 2013 at 3:11pm

braich_gal

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

bus accident...and she was sitting next to a girl called Rajni Shukla...they probably talked in the bus where Rajni had told her life story and then after the accident...combined with the trauma of the accident and Ayaan rejecting her...she developed another personality...that of Rajni's...

1gunjan7

Go to top