Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

GunJeev AT#16: Let the friendships begin!:Mod note pg93 (Page 72)

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Eris-

When did that mangalsutra scene end happen

which scene?

the one where he took the mangalsutra when they were looking for it ot when he gave it back or when he almost wore it for her??

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged

@ rajna fan devil means your oxygen is still going on . . .
Ranju i dont want ayaan zoya now
Yeah vibz I am on oxygen LOLLOL  but this show is sslk noh so I told sapno me Hee Hee
Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by braich_gal

which scene?

the one where he took the mangalsutra when they were looking for it ot when he gave it back or when he almost wore it for her??

even I liked both of them episodes Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

braich_gal

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Hi VIBHA...Hi Hashi..Hi Devil .Hi Rajna fanLOL and Hi  everyone who is OL...

Vibha I sent U pm ..U have not replied yet...Plss reply soon...waiting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

braich_galColt.Pixy

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RajNaFan

which scene?

I also loved that episode..BTW Vibha Mangalsutra scene ended that moment itself...Vikraam told Ayaan 2 tie mangalsutra 2 Rajni and ayaan was about to but couldnt tie the hook so Rajni said No problem I will get it tied from Vikram later on...

BTW did u watch todays Qubool hai Special EID episode...it was for 3hrs wow!...RAZIA evil nature and what she did 2 Badi Bi Now everyone knows .infact whole city knowsLOLwow!..Big smileBig smile...Man this razia is really evil ..she didnt even think about Humeira when she made vikram ie ranjeet as Rajni husband...thank GOD Ayaan saved her...

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 10 August 2013 at 1:42pm

braich_gal

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

which scene?

I also loved that episode..BTW Vibha Mangalsutra scene ended that moment itself...Vikraam told Ayaan 2 tie mangalsutra 2 Rajni and ayaan was about to but couldnt tie the hook so Rajni said No problem I will get it tied from Vikram later on...

BTW did u watch todays Qubool hai Special EID episode...it was for 3hrs wow!...RAZIA evil nature and what she did 2 Badi Bi Now everyone knows .infact whole city knowsLOLwow!..Big smileBig smile...Man this razia is really evil ..she didnt even think about Humeira when she made vikram ie ranjeet as Rajni husband...thank GOD Ayaan saved her...

yeah...episode was awesome!!

1) Najma goes back to Imraan...Confused
2) Tanveer tries to blackmail Razia using Dadi but it fails
3) The truth abut Vikram is out - Ayaan bashing him up was one of the highlights...while Rajni was screaming at him to stop...i was going...Maaro Maaro us kamina kutta ko!! maar daalo usse!!! and then when he bursts and tells her who she is and stuff...that was done really well by Vikrant and Ketki!!!
4) Dadi is found and Razia's deeds against Dadi and the fact that she knew Vikram is a fake is exposed in front of everyone...I wished someone called the police though!!!
5) Zoya has not found her abbu but she got an idea to play the music from the music box with a microphone to amplify the music...Ghaffoor hears it and it ends there..

Edited by braich_gal - 10 August 2013 at 9:57pm

1gunjan7

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged

3) The truth abut Vikram is out - Ayaan bashing him up was one of the highlights...while Rajni was screaming at him to stop...i was going...Maaro Maaro us kamina kutta ko!! maar daalo usse!!! and then when he bursts and tells her who she is and stuff...that was done really well by Vikrant and Ketki!!!
4) Dadi is found and Razia's deeds against Dadi and the fact that she knew Vikram is a fake is exposed in front of everyone...I wished someone called the police though!!!
5) Zoya has not found her abbu but she got an idea to play the music from the music box with a microphone to amplify the music...Ghaffoor hears it and it ends there..

Thanks for speedy update ranju. Dadi is still surviving Shocked  I thought Razia has killed herConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7braich_gal

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 1gunjan7

which scene?

U know ranju I am disappointed with Najma she went back 2 Imraan...Unhappy... Najma she knew he was engaged 2 her sister may be now he is not engaged but if their relation comes out in open it will create more trouble n problem ..and Najma knew Asad will Never agree ...Najma should have controlled her feelings and as 4 imran Ok may be he loves Najma very much then why didn't he stop his mother from getting his marriage fixed with Nikhat ...If he loved Najma so much then why did he spoil Nikhats life and may be tanveer used him but he is not a child he is grown up man and he Himself said 2 tanveer once that U left me tanu I didnt leave U that means they had a relationship.. Tanveer is bad woman yes but she is carrying Imran child...I think Imran should take responsibility of his child atleast...and Imran family is weird family and Nikhat n Najma both ke Layak nahi hai Imran ..they deseve someone better then Imran...and also Asad will never agree 2 Najma n Imran marriage as he knows Imran ki family kasi hai..So I feel eventually Tanu n Imraan will marry but By that time may be rift will be created between brothers
U know ranju Even I was saying Same words like U when ayaan was beating VikramLOLLOLand yaa when Ayaan told Humera about her identity that scene was very well portrayed by both actors...

One think I donot understand why didnt anyone get Razia arrested...I wish some one had called police ..I think abhi many truths about razia will be revealed I feel that  she will get arrested later on for Zoya's Mother's murder....I read in Face book that tanveer will tell zoya that her dad is asads biggest enemy and zoya will call off her marriage n will not tell reason even But Asad will find out reason for zoya not wanting 2 get married and then will Marry Zoya secretly ...then gafur will come 2 know that zoya is his daughter...I donot know this is true or not or this will happen or not as person who posted this in Facebook said this information is not 100% confirmed..

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 11 August 2013 at 2:40pm

braich_gal

Go to top