Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

GunJeev AT#16: Let the friendships begin!:Mod note pg93 (Page 66)

WhisperOfDreams IF-Rockerz
WhisperOfDreams
WhisperOfDreams

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dare.devil

hahah good one...please always grace us with ur aura LOL

and check out the old Gunjeev AT's + Picture Gallery...u will find something there if u r still looking
Your wish I would have agreed but aadaat se majboor...Your Wish Isnt My Command!! ROFL JK!!

ohh link? or if u could send 6/7 pics to me would also do well..!! Edit tom only as me goin to sleep kal morning collg bhi toh hai!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dare.devil

Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Originally posted by forevermine

sorry for the error...its corrected..!! plz do give ur reviews

OMG! is this you smruti??????????LOLLOL...last night when u were talking 2 pesi I thought u were new here LOL...Now I am really confused Is forevermine smruti or new friendConfused...anyways Hi Big smile

Btw why has smruti Id got banned?...

BTW Hi devil Big smileBig smile...longg timeee...how r u?...Saw ur reply on JDJ post Virtual marriage reply

Hi Gunjan how r u girl? I know it really is a long time...  lol that's not smruti...that's a fresh member of our AT and a previous MaYur fan...so u two can get along or shall I say argue on who was better Samrat-Gunjan or MaYur ...haha jk ...

her name is sabrena  

yea man JDJ trolling is so much fun

ps. @sabrena ...girl u have caused a lot of our old members to come back and make this AT more active...thanks for that Wink

Hi Devil I am fine sweetySmile...how r u?...Hee he hee hee Yaa thats a awesome thought we can argue on who was better...common safreena lets start fightingLOLLOL...I loved Sajan very very much...so acc 2 me they were the best...but I didnt hate anyone...I just am and will always be 101% Sajan fanSmile...I miss MJHTCry...

I have seen how fun JDJ trolling is LOL...everyone getting banned every time...BTW what is chachaijis new Id name?...I saw he got banned from here...I think ban had something 2 do with certain birthday thread...Kya hua thaa that she got banned?...

BTW HI Safreena its Safreena or Sabreena?...welcome 2 our AT...Big smile...few days before if u had come u would have seen this was the most rocking AT of forumSmile...

and Hi 2 everyone who is OLBig smile

dare.devil IF-Rockerz
dare.devil
dare.devil

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hi Devil I am fine sweetySmile...how r u?...Hee he hee hee Yaa thats a awesome thought we can argue on who was better...common safreena lets start fightingLOLLOL...I loved Sajan very very much...so acc 2 me they were the best...but I didnt hate anyone...I just am and will always be 101% Sajan fanSmile...I miss MJHTCry...

I have seen how fun JDJ trolling is LOL...everyone getting banned every time...BTW what is chachaijis new Id name?...I saw he got banned from here...I think ban had something 2 do with certain birthday thread...Kya hua thaa that she got banned?...

BTW HI Safreena its Safreena or Sabreena?...welcome 2 our AT...Big smile...few days before if u had come u would have seen this was the most rocking AT of forumSmile...

and Hi 2 everyone who is OLBig smile

Hi gunjan...I am good hun...aww MJHT fan...bdw don't u think its about time to change ur dp and siggies ? LOL

And yea JDJ is fun but it got slowed down a little because of few banned members sadly Cry ..

oh and its safreena.. my mistake for the type

Edited by dare.devil - 29 July 2013 at 3:10pm

1gunjan7

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=dare.devil

Hi gunjan...I am good hun...aww MJHT fan...bdw don't u think its about time to change ur dp and siggies ? LOL

And yea JDJ is fun but it got slowed down a little because of few banned members sadly Cry ..
no it wasn't a bday thread but some other global thread that caused some issue..it was unfair banning for no reason..but anyways not the point...and check out page 64 of this AT to get ur answer ...see the newbie there ...but pls don't call out on her though or anything...

oh and its safreena.. my mistake for the type

[/QUOTE]

Dp is which appears below ur ID name..Right? LOL as 4 changing them since last month I am thinking of putting new siggys and Dps but Me too lazyyyLOL...I will give u my PW u change it 4 meWinkROFL...

BTW ur siggys baby 1 is awesome ...its so cute I just couldnt help smiling...I always get  a big smile when i see that siggyBig smile...

By plss dont call out on her u mean not 2 take her name and not discuss anything regarding that matter...

DEVIL me sending u pm do see

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 29 July 2013 at 2:52pm

dare.devil

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by forevermine

sorry for the error...its corrected..!! plz do give ur reviews

Hi Safreena...BTW just saw ur siggy of roopal ...its awesome...loved it..good workClapClap..
dare.devil IF-Rockerz
dare.devil
dare.devil

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
@gunjan,

haha you r one lazy girl...yup that's the dp (display pic ) that appears below ur user name...and sure have no problem doing it for u hun ...
aww thanks ... I know right! ...that cute baby is so so adorable...

yup that's exactly what I meant..

Anyways what u doing these days?

Edited by dare.devil - 29 July 2013 at 3:10pm

1gunjan7

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
OMG!! The AT actually...ACTUALLY MOVED from the last time i visited...i was here couple days ago and it was still stagnant at my last post...came for a few days...same thing...then stopped coming...and now i finally come again and it has moved!! wah wah!! kya baat hain...lagta hain sab wapas aa gayi hain kya???

btw...hi Safreena...welcome to the AT...and thanks for making this AT move...

Edited by braich_gal - 29 July 2013 at 10:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7dare.devil

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Yeh  Eris ganga jamuna kyoon baha rahi hai and Hey  ERIS stop crying dear plss btw ERIS  whats ur name?...

and HI Safreena Ranju hashii DEVIL hum sab ki jaan and BATAKTI AatamaLOL Hi Hug...

How r u aatma ji?...kab tak batkogey jaldi apni jagah par chali jao ..zyaada batakana aacha nahiWinkLOL...

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 30 July 2013 at 2:22pm

dare.devil

Go to top