Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

GunJeev AT#16: Let the friendships begin!:Mod note pg93 (Page 62)

manchaadi Goldie
manchaadi
manchaadi

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by braich_gal

goodbye everyone...won't be coming here anymore...you can find me on QH forum or the fb page...make sure you do!!!

Edit: ok well..maybe once in a blue moon!!

We will keep in touch there Ranju HugHeart
Relocating to Sane placesLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

braich_gal

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manchaadi

Originally posted by braich_gal

goodbye everyone...won't be coming here anymore...you can find me on QH forum or the fb page...make sure you do!!!

https://www.facebook.com/ranju.gill.7#!/ranju.gill.7

Edit: ok well..maybe once in a blue moon!!

We will keep in touch there Ranju HugHeart
Relocating to Sane placesLOL

jaldi aana!! Wink

manchaadi

WhisperOfDreams IF-Rockerz
WhisperOfDreams
WhisperOfDreams

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Hola I know I am pretty late in joinin this!!
I recently strted the entire show and watched a few before epis from the strt!! and must say they has something so unique!!
I once was a GunJeev fan until it was confirmed they are no more...OFC I really would love to participate in any discussion as personally I luved the entire track and their chemistry as well!!
regards
safrena
HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by forevermine

I recently strted the entire show and watched a few before epis from the strt!! and must say they has something so unique!!
I once was a GunJeev fan until it was confirmed they are no more...OFC I really would love to participate in any discussion as personally I luved the entire track and their chemistry as well!!
regards
safrena
Hi ..welcome .. Dear ..You could have joined earlier trust me this was the best AT we had so many interesting guys .. now they hardly visit the AT as Gunjeev is vanished ... 

By the way I am Hashi .. How can I call you ?
WhisperOfDreams
WhisperOfDreams

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HashiBoo

regards
safrena
Hi ..welcome .. Dear ..You could have joined earlier trust me this was the best AT we had so many interesting guys .. now they hardly visit the AT as Gunjeev is vanished ... 

ohh yea I too hate  it..!! like how can they jzz change it to Mayan? although leavin aside the trust issues of Mayan...I don mind them..!!
but as of me was always a GunJeev 1st..!!
opps I guess rong time to join the AT is it??
kya luck hai meri when I finally think yep its time to join must of the members are not der..!!Cry

well Hashi nyc name...!! u can call me anything..like absolutely wadeva u feel like..i wont mind!!EmbarrassedWink
HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by HashiBoo

regards
safrena

ohh yea I too hate  it..!! like how can they jzz change it to Mayan? although leavin aside the trust issues of Mayan...I don mind them..!!
but as of me was always a GunJeev 1st..!!
opps I guess rong time to join the AT is it??
kya luck hai meri when I finally think yep its time to join must of the members are not der..!!Cry

well Hashi nyc name...!! u can call me anything..like absolutely wadeva u feel like..i wont mind!!EmbarrassedWink

I ll think of a name to call u .. Till then will call u forever mine .. Just imagine we have 16 Ats where Mayan who was from the begining still have their 1st AT .. LOLLOLLOL LOLJust Imagine the crazy crowd we had hee .. I still miss them like crazy ... We had so much fun here in this AT .. 

Talk about this stupid CVs .. Now I hate this show .. dont even watch a single promo .. Mayan is the worst thing happened in TV ,, I know I sound very rude LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7WhisperOfDreams

WhisperOfDreams
WhisperOfDreams

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
P.S my name is safrena I thought I mentioned in my comment and also den I tot u wanted a pet name!!
STUPID ME!!LOL hehe I can see that..!! awe I can understand yaar!! I was also so damn upset dat it ended not with GunJeev and its suddenly vanished!!
and if I wasn't a Mayan fan I would completely Bitch back...so don worry u don at all sound rude!!

HashiBoo

dare.devil IF-Rockerz
dare.devil
dare.devil

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Hey safrena welcome to the Gunjeev AT...you are a little late in arriving...this AT was the best place on IF for so long...but now becoz of the stupid CV's, who killed Gunjeev, slowly this AT died as well

but nevertheless...always good to have new people :)

ps.
beautiful siggies yo,
I see you are a VD and a Kisha fan...I love Kisha too...they are so adorable

HashiBoo

Go to top