Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: braich_gal

not sure myself...taken from Yahoo! Answers...yes...i googled!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

When you get carded, someone asks you for your ID to make sure you're old enough to drink or smoke or something.

Usually when you get carded it's a compliment because people think you look young. They usually card people if someone looks younger than 30, but sometimes it's just 21.

and tht carded thing has happened to me many timesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...just recently happened one when i went to vegasπŸ˜›
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: braich_gal

not sure myself...taken from Yahoo! Answers...yes...i googled!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

When you get carded, someone asks you for your ID to make sure you're old enough to drink or smoke or something.

Usually when you get carded it's a compliment because people think you look young. They usually card people if someone looks younger than 30, but sometimes it's just 21.

It happened to Riva in Vegas πŸ˜† 
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PrimaDonna-

and tht carded thing has happened to me many timesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...just recently happened one when i went to vegasπŸ˜›

πŸ˜† awesome...i've not been carded...but some ppl actually think i'm still in college!! and i don't correct them sometimes
-Eris- thumbnail
It happened to me the first time i went to a disc... they wanted id proof ... It happens to my mother all the time... my scollege security guard had asked her which year and trust me i felt like the dharti should break into two and i should disappear itna sharam aaya...πŸ₯Ί
braich_gal thumbnail
darn it!! i got so excited when i saw the time...thought it was the end of my shift...then i realized i still have another hour to go!!! OOF!!!
-Eris- thumbnail
Oh an hour more.. it s 2 here!!!! 
Originally posted by: vibz88

It happened to me the first time i went to a disc... they wanted id proof ... It happens to my mother all the time... my scollege security guard had asked her which year and trust me i felt like the dharti should break into two and i should disappear itna sharam aaya...πŸ₯Ί

🀣🀣 i would have given same reaction if i were u...i can totally understand ur feelings but seriously there are some things which u can't change :P
braich_gal thumbnail

Oh an hour more.. it s 2 here!!!! 

4.37 pm here
-Eris- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PrimaDonna-

🀣🀣 i would have given same reaction if i were u...i can totally understand ur feelings but seriously there are some things which u can't change :P

I know so many times it happens... one cobbler asked me if she is my sister or bhabi i stomped out and dint get my shoes repaired...😑 haan cant do anything phooti kismat...πŸ˜†
braich_gal thumbnail

I know so many times it happens... one cobbler asked me if she is my sister or bhabi i stomped out and dint get my shoes repaired...😑 haan cant do anything phooti kismat...πŸ˜†

🀣🀣