Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shabnam94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hey people...how are u all..missing u all...and our fun..
manchaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hashii

Hi Sandy,Devil,Gunajan,mannu and Ranju ... Its like home ... Love u all .. where is riva and pesi and jonelle ... nothing like Gunjeev AT 

I miss I miss I miss😭   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­    πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­    πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­    πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­    πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­    πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­    πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­    πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­    πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­    πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­    πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­    πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­    πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­    πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­    πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­    πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­    πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­    πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­    πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­    πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­    πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­    πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­    πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ 
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey guys...πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Sandy!! you're back!!! πŸ€—
dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hello πŸ€— Edited by dare.devil - 10 years ago
dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
woah woah...what is is😲..this seems like a GunJeevians reunion πŸ˜†

i notice many are back...either showing their presence with likes or comments πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Hello Hashii, sandy, ranju, mannu, pesi, hunter, gunjan, shabnam, meriam...hugs to u all πŸ€—
hello girls...

@ sandycastle - glad u liked the song baby...am so happy, u cameπŸ€—
braich_gal thumbnail
haye...kinni soni wind blowndi ai!! aur yeh baarish!!

πŸ˜†

punjabanized english!!! πŸ˜³
Edited by braich_gal - 10 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail
wow wow wow wow wow!!! Surbhi and Karan were awesome in today's episode!!!

Surbhi: - she had like...what...only one or two lines to say in today's episode but she nailed the emotions to perfection...the running out after the accident...and concern and scare for the child who was hit...the surprise at hearing Asad has found her...the brief happiness...then the hesitation...brilliant!!!!! Amazing!!!

Karan: When the aunty was talking to him..the way he kept looking at Dilshaad...and how he seemed to be thinking he didn't deserve the blessings and prayers the lady was giving him...then when he saw Zoya in the mirror...and how he did not force them to let him meet Zoya (like in some other serials where they'll do something like that for sure...ahem ahem)...instead he asked how was she...and when they told him of Zoya's condition and then asked him if he knew what happened to her...and the self-loathing...wow!!!

Surbhi and Karan are amazing!!
braich_gal thumbnail
hello my fellow Gunjeevians!! I'm bored so i thought i'll share a story with you...

anyway...here goes!! it's a true story!!! πŸ˜†

As a child, my father would tell us (my sisters and I - and sometimes my cousins if they were around) some made up stories while he fed us. It was the only way they (my parents) could get us to eat. We were quite the rascals as kids. Anyways, the story usually ended when the food on the plate is finished. Of course, we figured that out after a while. So, when the food is almost finishing, we'd say that we were still hungry and my father will go put more food on the plate. And, of course, the story continued until the food is gone again. 

The stories he told most of the times didn't make sense. He'd combine fairy tales or children stories or even modify a particular story to make it more funny (like in Jack and the Beanstalk...he made Jack pull butter with a leash after exchanging the cow for butter) or he'd just make up some ridiculous stories from scratch. One story (the most ridiculous story I've ever heard in my life) in particular, he called Hobias if I'm not mistaken, was our favorite at that time. It was about an old lady who lived near the jungle with her dog. One night, the hobias people, carnivorous men who ate humans and lived deep in the jungle came to the lady's house, killed and chopped her dog into pieces then kidnapped the lady. Later that night, the lady's son comes for a visit, finds the house empty. As he was about to leave, he hears a sound coming from a drawer. He opens the drawer and finds his mother's chopped dog there. Now this is where it turns extremely - for lack of a better word - RIDICULOUS!!! He sews the dog back piece by piece and when he's done, the dog is miraculously alive again. The dog then leads the son (through smell i guess) to his mother who was being lowered down into a big cauldron of boiling water. Of course, then the son gets into a battle with the hobias people, somehow winning the battle by killing them or something and rescues his mother. And then they (the old lady and her dog, and her son) lived happily ever after. Being as dumb as we were at that age, we'd often request my dad to tell this particular story all the time. Of course at the time, we thought it was one of the best stories we ever heard. Now, however, we just shake our heads at how ridiculous the story was and how dumb we were.

πŸ˜†

manchaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: braich_gal

hello my fellow Gunjeevians!! I'm bored so i thought i'll share a story with you...

anyway...here goes!! it's a true story!!! πŸ˜†

As a child, my father would tell us (my sisters and I - and sometimes my cousins if they were around) some made up stories while he fed us. It was the only way they (my parents) could get us to eat. We were quite the rascals as kids. Anyways, the story usually ended when the food on the plate is finished. Of course, we figured that out after a while. So, when the food is almost finishing, we'd say that we were still hungry and my father will go put more food on the plate. And, of course, the story continued until the food is gone again. 

The stories he told most of the times didn't make sense. He'd combine fairy tales or children stories or even modify a particular story to make it more funny (like in Jack and the Beanstalk...he made Jack pull butter with a leash after exchanging the cow for butter) or he'd just make up some ridiculous stories from scratch. One story (the most ridiculous story I've ever heard in my life) in particular, he called Hobias if I'm not mistaken, was our favorite at that time. It was about an old lady who lived near the jungle with her dog. One night, the hobias people, carnivorous men who ate humans and lived deep in the jungle came to the lady's house, killed and chopped her dog into pieces then kidnapped the lady. Later that night, the lady's son comes for a visit, finds the house empty. As he was about to leave, he hears a sound coming from a drawer. He opens the drawer and finds his mother's chopped dog there. Now this is where it turns extremely - for lack of a better word - RIDICULOUS!!! He sews the dog back piece by piece and when he's done, the dog is miraculously alive again. The dog then leads the son (through smell i guess) to his mother who was being lowered down into a big cauldron of boiling water. Of course, then the son gets into a battle with the hobias people, somehow winning the battle by killing them or something and rescues his mother. And then they (the old lady and her dog, and her son) lived happily ever after. Being as dumb as we were at that age, we'd often request my dad to tell this particular story all the time. Of course at the time, we thought it was one of the best stories we ever heard. Now, however, we just shake our heads at how ridiculous the story was and how dumb we were.

πŸ˜†

aww.. nice story ranju.. i liked it πŸ˜Š i am trying to imagine how a father tells story to chote chote children surrounded by food in platesπŸ˜ƒ he must be having his eyes constantly fixed on plates to check whether eating also takes place along with story hearingπŸ˜†