Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi (Page 2)

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Lol, Pallavi, that she is, I was glad that even though Arjun apologized for not "vada nibane nahin paaya" he was firm in his the divorce will be good for Ovi and "for me", finally he is learning to stand up for what he wants & not for what others want for him. He got into that engagement with Ovi 'cos of his dad, then grew a backbone for a bit until Purvi got him married to Ovi. Since then he has been wandering around the D house like a lost soul. High time he did what he thinks is right for himself.

Same goes for Purvi, she needs to take care of the mess in her own life before worrying about Ovi or Arjun. We have a saying in my language, "do not worry about the dead fly on your neighbor's plate while you have a dead elephant on yours."

LOL Funny proverb! Suits Purvi to a T...LOL
Arjun as bhatakti Aatma ...LOL

Yes, its good to see Arjun standing up and not bowing down to Purvi's wishes or anyone's wishes. I hope Manav or Savita dont start bullying and blaming him again! 
Why will Archu go begging him to divorce Ovi? Hasnt  he has already decided to sign those papers? Confused

Edited by pallavi25 - 25 June 2013 at 11:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1ashfaque2012

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Maybe Manav got to him first :) and the poor guy started swinging like a pendulum again. Hopefully Archana Aai can put some sense into him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Not saying what ovi did is right
But Arjun did accept her as his wife
Just like everything isn't purvi's fault , it's not ovi's either !
Why is ovi bad! Because she is a woman?
And Arjun's mistakes are overlooked because he is a man?
ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Agree with U TM. Thanks for open this thread.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index