Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Gul khan...What is the message really ? (Page 3)

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

qubool hai is only 6 months old guys...they will run this show for a long time..and as far as social messages are concerned and projecting the social muslim setting...I am a non-muslim and qubool hai has really hooked me...the best thing i like about it is that the dialogues even that of the villians have some class about them (tanveer is the exception here...i agree)...there are a lot of backstories and they will explore it...we will have to let the CVs do their job..unless we want another IPK...as they say...the night is darkest before the dawn...
I understand...but this is not a 2 hour movie...this is a soap...there has to be a balance b/w good and evil...they just cannot show evil for 2 long years...if they show 2 months of wrong they have to compensate with 2 months of good too. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyes

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupunzale

qubool hai is only 6 months old guys...they will run this show for a long time..and as far as social messages are concerned and projecting the social muslim setting...I am a non-muslim and qubool hai has really hooked me...the best thing i like about it is that the dialogues even that of the villians have some class about them (tanveer is the exception here...i agree)...there are a lot of backstories and they will explore it...we will have to let the CVs do their job..unless we want another IPK...as they say...the night is darkest before the dawn...
I understand...but this is not a 2 hour movie...this is a soap...there has to be a balance b/w good and evil...they just cannot show evil for 2 long years...if they show 2 months of wrong they have to compensate with 2 months of good too. 

hmmm...sometimes i feel that too..the negativity gets on to me as well...but i love QH and AsYa too much...so i hope we will see good triumphing over evil...and Gul has mentioned..we are going to heave a sigh of relief...and with the past experience of CVs listening to audience and changing the plot (naina-rajveer love story in left right left, for example)...i don't want the same to happen with QH...if they are showing it..i am sure they have a reason...

Rupunzale

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

hmmm...sometimes i feel that too..the negativity gets on to me as well...but i love QH and AsYa too much...so i hope we will see good triumphing over evil...and Gul has mentioned..we are going to heave a sigh of relief...and with the past experience of CVs listening to audience and changing the plot (naina-rajveer love story in left right left, for example)...i don't want the same to happen with QH...if they are showing it..i am sure they have a reason...
...as they say too much of anything is not good...here it is too much of negativity...I understand it is harder for ppl who are watching it for Asya...but for me Asya was done the day he slapped her...for me it's just Zoya and her story...how she stands up and the way she faces her real identity...sorry...I don't know any other soap other than IPK...so cannot comment on any.

starsinmyeyes

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

...as they say too much of anything is not good...here it is too much of negativity...I understand it is harder for ppl who are watching it for Asya...but for me Asya was done the day he slapped her...for me it's just Zoya and her story...how she stands up and the way she faces her real identity...sorry...I don't know any other soap other than IPK...so cannot comment on any.

that slap is one thing i will never be able to get out of my mindCry...but sach mein Zoya's character is shown to have a big heart...forgiving the man who got physically abusive...Asad may redeem himself from everything...but that slap...never...it should not have happened..period...But i still love AsYa..because i know firsthand...people do tolerate anything when they love somebody...she tolerated that slap...but it should never have happened..its a bad memory

Rupunzale

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

that slap is one thing i will never be able to get out of my mindCry...but sach mein Zoya's character is shown to have a big heart...forgiving the man who got physically abusive...Asad may redeem himself from everything...but that slap...never...it should not have happened..period...But i still love AsYa..because i know firsthand...people do tolerate anything when they love somebody...she tolerated that slap...but it should never have happened..its a bad memory
the slap killed it for many of us...I will not support such a relationship...he hasn't redeemed for the slap or anything for that matter...no one should have to tolerate abuse while in love...it's not love then...I don't think Zoya would have tolerated it if the situation was not involving a shot Dilshad...she felt responsible but yes she should have walked out of the house after Dillshad was safe...it was an insult when he brought in a cup a coffee and said sorry...insulting.

starsinmyeyes

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

the slap killed it for many of us...I will not support such a relationship...he hasn't redeemed for the slap or anything for that matter...no one should have to tolerate abuse while in love...it's not love then...I don't think Zoya would have tolerated it if the situation was not involving a shot Dilshad...she felt responsible but yes she should have walked out of the house after Dillshad was safe...it was an insult when he brought in a cup a coffee and said sorry...insulting.

yeah it was...as emancipated..independent women its hard to stomach all this...but it's for real and women do tolerate to a very large extent...pata nahi but love makes people do the weirdest of things...feel sad to say this...but it's not the ideal world we live in...the sense of wanting to belong always trumps self respect...sadly that is how the world has become...really wish it would change...

Rupunzale

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

yeah it was...as emancipated..independent women its hard to stomach all this...but it's for real and women do tolerate to a very large extent...pata nahi but love makes people do the weirdest of things...feel sad to say this...but it's not the ideal world we live in...the sense of wanting to belong always trumps self respect...sadly that is how the world has become...really wish it would change...
very true...women particularly fall in this vicious cycle of abuse in the name of love...acceptance and belonging...but there is a time when the line has to be drawn...awareness and education will do that. What appalls me is that they have portrayed Zoya as an American and specially a New Yorker...who is from an affluent family... well informed...educated...independent...self respected...she is not from a subcontinent small town where women have very limited rights and are forced to live in regressive societies...here every kind of information and help is accessible...

Women east or west should have to stand up against abusive relationships in the pretense or in the name of love... It's not right.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

practicecalmstarsinmyeyes

S.J.Gayatri Groupbie
S.J.Gayatri
S.J.Gayatri

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Nice post  Rupunzale, CV s r showing illogical issues in the show, first of all asad should trust zoya, many times zoya pointed out billi's lie, but he always trusted her than himself, day by day gul is killing his character.

Too much of negetivity , if she want to separate ASYA then why this marriage melodrama, 10 days challenge, she showed a mother taking stand for her kids, again she made dilshad to lose in that challeneg, which she doesnt deserve at all.

I wanted asad to realize that he didnt slept with billi but again as an idiot he is trusting billi and admitting his mistake, Heights of negetivity.

Iam not at all interested for Ajmer track becoz  some spoilers r saying billi will be exposed but no ASYA marriage some r saying about billi staying in khan mansion, iam pissed off, Better they could have named  it qubool nahi he

Itihas gawah he no sucessful marriage in QH .If they r using ajmer track to unite asya and to show Good win over evil then CV should expose billi and  make ASYA marry.

iam pissed off why always Pure souls like dilshad , zoya has to face defeat in their life. enough is enough. Plz gul ofcourse u make the show but its viewers who make it hit or flop. For viewrs sake  bring the positive environment.

Rupunzale

Go to top