Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Gul khan...What is the message really ? (Page 2)

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
i dont remember when She told about that positive feelings .. 

Her every show had not only bad .. but showed ghastly truths of society.. starting from Geet (OMG) .. some really bad phases in IPK (killing of fetus)  and Qubool hai ( it is baap of all the show in the sense of showing negativity) 

but still execution-wise its still top notch .. thats why we could still bear it .. 

and as someone already said here .. there are some good or positive aspects also which ultimately made us follow it until now .. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rupunzale

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
qubool hai is only 6 months old guys...they will run this show for a long time..and as far as social messages are concerned and projecting the social muslim setting...I am a non-muslim and qubool hai has really hooked me...the best thing i like about it is that the dialogues even that of the villians have some class about them (tanveer is the exception here...i agree)...there are a lot of backstories and they will explore it...we will have to let the CVs do their job..unless we want another IPK...as they say...the night is darkest before the dawn...

Rupunzale

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KulfiBai

Great post Rupunzale! Honestly, at this point I am so sick and tired of the kind of disgusting things shown, the disgusting dialogues used in the episodes. That 'humbistar' once still makes me Dead The show went to the shits ever since that bitch billo made her entry. And the more and more they are stretching her track, the more and more her departure seems unlikely!

There are so many plot-lines the CVs can explore - truth about Imran for starters (so we can say good riddance to this bitch), Rashid's backstory, Ghafoor revealed as Zoya's Abbu, Rashid revealed as the reason of Zainab's death (well technically Razia). So much potential and yet they refuse to let this BILLA go Angry 
kulfi dear...we cannot give up...as one of my very good friend has suggested...we have to sit tight...and be persistent. Billo will exit ...Zoya will stand up for herself and overcome this...did you see the way she looked at Asad ...it was full of disgust and disdain...I was extremely relieved to see that...she is not going  to let him have his way anymore.

KulfiBai

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupunzale

Originally posted by kankabhor

Ok the message is in spite of so many bad things in this world, there are few good things also.. If there are 100 bad things, there is one good thing.. If there are people like Tanveer(rapist), Razia(murderer), there are also people like Zoya, Dilshad who are selfless, caring, helpful.. If there are people like Imran, Guffur(support wrong things), there are also people like Asad who supports only right and truth.. If there is any Rashid who leaves wife for another woman, there i also one Rashid who sacrifice everything to protect his love and children.. 

We can see good things and ignore bad things.. This world is full of evil, but we should not ignore good things..
the message till now is that no matter how good you are...you are the one to suffer...no matter how true you are yourself...you are the one to get betrayed...honesty has been shamed and dishonesty has been honored...

We have to wait for final message I guess.. You need to show bad, to show good after that.. 
At the end of Qhuboo Hai, honesty, truth, love, relationships will win definitely..

Rupunzale

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodhuliLogon

i dont remember when She told about that positive feelings .. 

Her every show had not only bad .. but showed ghastly truths of society.. starting from Geet (OMG) .. some really bad phases in IPK (killing of fetus)  and Qubool hai ( it is baap of all the show in the sense of showing negativity) 

but still execution-wise its still top notch .. thats why we could still bear it .. 

and as someone already said here .. there are some good or positive aspects also which ultimately made us follow it until now .. 
Gul in her interviews have always maintained that she is trying to give positive changes in the society...she wants the conservative ppl to walk away with positive messages...I haven't seen Geet...but IPK yes...killing of the fetus was horrendous and yet that criminal was lose for so long...the killing of the fetus never would have happened if they got him arrested after Arnav was kidnapped...they let him out scott free...

7 months of airing and we have just seen baseless romance without trust and full of insults...and not a single positive takeaway...

Edited by Rupunzale - 25 June 2013 at 11:13pm

GodhuliLogon

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

Great post Rupunzale! Honestly, at this point I am so sick and tired of the kind of disgusting things shown, the disgusting dialogues used in the episodes. That 'humbistar' once still makes me Dead The show went to the shits ever since that bitch billo made her entry. And the more and more they are stretching her track, the more and more her departure seems unlikely!

There are so many plot-lines the CVs can explore - truth about Imran for starters (so we can say good riddance to this bitch), Rashid's backstory, Ghafoor revealed as Zoya's Abbu, Rashid revealed as the reason of Zainab's death (well technically Razia). So much potential and yet they refuse to let this BILLA go Angry 
kulfi dear...we cannot give up...as one of my very good friend has suggested...we have to sit tight...and be persistent. Billo will exit ...Zoya will stand up for herself and overcome this...did you see the way she looked at Asad ...it was full of disgust and disdain...I was extremely relieved to see that...she is not going  to let him have his way anymore.

I laughed in glee when she gave him that disgusted look LOL And then I read an article that they were going to 'romance' in Ajmer Shocked Like, honestly? What sort of contrived bullshit are they feeding us, it makes no sense for Zoya to allow Asad to 'romance' her after what's just happened! 

Rupunzale

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Ok the message is in spite of so many bad things in this world, there are few good things also.. If there are 100 bad things, there is one good thing.. If there are people like Tanveer(rapist), Razia(murderer), there are also people like Zoya, Dilshad who are selfless, caring, helpful.. If there are people like Imran, Guffur(support wrong things), there are also people like Asad who supports only right and truth.. If there is any Rashid who leaves wife for another woman, there i also one Rashid who sacrifice everything to protect his love and children.. 

We can see good things and ignore bad things.. This world is full of evil, but we should not ignore good things..
the message till now is that no matter how good you are...you are the one to suffer...no matter how true you are yourself...you are the one to get betrayed...honesty has been shamed and dishonesty has been honored...

We have to wait for final message I guess.. You need to show bad, to show good after that.. 
At the end of Qhuboo Hai, honesty, truth, love, relationships will win definitely..
I understand...but this is not a 2 hour movie...this is a soap...there has to be a balance b/w good and evil...they just cannot show evil for 2 long years...if they show 2 months of wrong they have to compensate with 2 months of good too. I am afraid...not everyone has patience.
Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

I laughed in glee when she gave him that disgusted look LOL And then I read an article that they were going to 'romance' in Ajmer Shocked Like, honestly? What sort of contrived bullshit are they feeding us, it makes no sense for Zoya to allow Asad to 'romance' her after what's just happened! 
don't believe in the articles...the only way he can romance her is if Billo's truth comes out...there is no chance otherwise...it was very clear from Zoya's expressions...she is done with him.

KulfiBai

Go to top