Balika Vadhu

In support of saanchi

sectoreight thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

I do not support saanchi all the time -- but i will support her in yesterday's thing.

I mean the boy's family was treating this as a done deal -- "ab toh tumhe melbourne main settle hona padega" etc.
Naturally she felt suffocated and pressured into this.

It's not that this was a harmless meeting which was vague and open-ended.  The way they were discussing  was almost like it was a finalized matter. 

If saanchi hadnt stepped up and declared she didnt want to marry him,  then by the end of the meeting, I feel the boy's father would have said "hum isse pakka samjhe?"

and alok and ira would have said "yes!!!!" then and there on the spot (inspite of telling saanchi earlier that there was no pressure or force for her to make any decisions -- she should just meet and assess).

The entire ambience of that meeting yesterday was seeded with so much urgency and the boy was also making it clear that he liked saanchi, that in a moment he too might have got down on one knee and proposed to her i feel.

The flow of the conversation required saanchi to make things clear.  Her style may have been abrubt but i think she started functioning in an extreme emotional pressure cooker in that moment.

Any views?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well in that case i would say whole shekhars even shiv was making it look like finalized matter but i am sure if sanchi would not have interrupted so rudely they would have asked for the girl and boy to meet privately...they would have asked her consent and not just said yes like that...it's was just their way of talking which could misled anyone.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She did not feel suffocated or any thing like that. She was angry because she likes Jagya. Suffocation hota toh shayad ro deti but aisa outburst ...

BV mein photo dekhi na matlab they think ki rishta pakka hai

Here at least Mihir and Saachi saw one another

UD ka yaad nahi hai Shiv and her daughter did not even meet and she thought Anandi and Dsa ne rishta tudwa diya. Wo toh aise bol rahi thi jaise sagai ho gayi thi

they are always ready with the shagun ki potli I think

With that fraud girl and Jagya also Mandir mein ek baar baat ki and Jagya ghar aakar haan hum soch sakte hain

Real life mein and reel life mein this is the difference.

Edited by chahat11 - 10 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
ira told sanchi that if u dont like boy then u can reject that means sanchi has full freedom to accept mihir or not ..moreover .when sanchi says i cannot accept this proposal mihir family  cancel proposal immediately.so why suffocaton for  sanchi . Edited by surabhi01 - 10 years ago
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i don think shekhar would have finalized this without talking with saanchi for once that if she is fine with this rista...but all these happens so suddenly that saanchi felt pressure & i can understand her now after watching yesterday's episode...but above all i think all these were just to create drama & make saanchi tell the truth to everyone 😛
atominis thumbnail
I think her outburst was already coming when she was blasting away her mom when both of them were alone in her room.

Sanchi's impatient and says anything the moment she wants to.

She wouldn't have waited for chance to talk privately to the boy or talk to them calmly that she wasn't prepared for marriage yet.

Partly Shekhars are also at fault for not telling her anything about this and suddenly putting her in front of a boy and his family. It would be awkward for any girl! And Sanchi toh is a different case!

They should've known their daughter's nature at least even if they had no idea of her feelings for another man.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Outburst can't happen each and everytime.She outbursted in front of singh family in the ud incident.She outbursted in front of shekhars in the same incident.She outbursted in front of ganga when she brought water for them.Now she outbursted in front of the boy's family.She is like that.She can't behave.The girl who can say to her mother that her bhabhi doesn't know about her bhaia's leg spot needs to learn how to talk and behave.She never think what will people think about her,her fanily nor she thinks how the other person may feel.The only thing sanchi can do is to learn how to bahave and stop screaming everytime.She was declaring her love for jagya at front of her mother jaise ki sabpe ehsan kar rahi hai.She didn't even realize how disgusting the thought is to marry the ez husband of her bhabhi.She can't think straightly.Jo insaan behave karna nehin janta uska kuch nehin ho sakta.
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well a girl like Sanchi can never feel suffocated, she is capable of others putting in the suffocated sitaution, this is what she did...well Shekhars are to be blamed for every thing...right from her upbringing and knowing her attitude calling grooms side without informing her...the way she Sanchi behaved was not knew...she has reacted in the similar manner on several occasions...latest is at Jetster knowing UD truth...she was given freedom to make her decision , she waould have utilized that in calm and composed way but that is unlikely of Sanchi isn't ?
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chahat11

She did not feel suffocated or any thing like that. She was angry because she likes Jagya. Suffocation hota toh shayad ro deti but aisa outburst ...

BV mein photo dekhi na matlab they think ki rishta pakka hai

Here at least Mihir and Saachi saw one another

UD ka yaad nahi hai Shiv and her daughter did not even meet and she thought Anandi and Dsa ne rishta tudwa diya. Wo toh aise bol rahi thi jaise sagai ho gayi thi

they are always ready with the shagun ki potli I think

With that fraud girl and Jagya also Mandir mein ek baar baat ki and Jagya ghar aakar haan hum soch sakte hain

Real life mein and reel life mein this is the difference.

forget meeting, Shiv did not even know anything about UD and ehr proposal ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜†